Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think the fall out between herself and supermom was because teeth was getting a boner every time she called,she's his type,blonde,slim and savage ass,now he's stuck with a boring hippo😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not Supermom saying that there's a laxative in the debloat tablets that Burps clabs with (well used to they probably dropped her too) Sure no wonder Burps was raving about them "keeping her regular" 😂😂😂😂 Theresa said she got asked to advertise them and said no because it's a laxative and if she got them for free she'd throw them in the bin 😂😂😂😂
---

I think it's the actual same day because her countdown the other day made it October 25th and on her pinned post on Instagram the miscarriage date was October 25th, so I think the sicko is actually attention seeking as usual by having the wedding on the same day 😳 Imagine the mileage she will get out of it, she will be sad but happy on the day, there will be rainbows and signs everywhere. They will be turning a traumatic memory into a happy one, bla bla bla...
Your one lifestyle of Aoife was on this for a while to well now I don’t know if she actually took them but she had an ad up for them

Reactions: 4
I would think the fall out between herself and supermom was because teeth was getting a boner every time she called,she's his type,blonde,slim and savage ass,now he's stuck with a boring hippo😜
And the boobs too, doesn't he have a thing for Holly Willoughby. I'd say that's why she doesn't want to go out Saturday night either, she's afraid Keet might realise she's not "losing weight" when he sees her beside other females. Or god forbid he might look at another woman 😂

Reactions: 5
Not long now before luke will be shipped off to Monday club with Nanna Maj I suppose belly will be too 🤭 it's very strange if they don't go visit there wedding venue wouldn't you want everything to be right and not just land over a few days before it..

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else bring their baby to their hair and beauty appointments or is it just our Sayyyrah girl 🤔 Endemologie yesterday and the brow lamination today she arrived to with Belly in tow. Maybe people do it often but I'd never bring a kid to the salon with me
NOTHING BOTHERS ME MORE! 🤬 thank god it’s not allowed where I work!

Reactions: 11
NOTHING BOTHERS ME MORE! 🤬 thank god it’s not allowed where I work!
Same, I can't even imagine what it would be like to be working in a busy salon and some Shrek looking bleep walks in with her baby in a carry cot. And then proceeds to start singing to the child and videoing it. I'd bar her before she got in the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
didn’t have anyone to take the kids yet only had belly with her. so where is luke?

Reactions: 7
didn’t have anyone to take the kids yet only had belly with her. so where is luke?
I think she means she didn't have anyone to take the kids to go get her eyelashes done. But she was able to get her eyebrows laminated because she brought Isabella with her and Luke was in school.

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine that kind of cost is going to put most people off travelling for that wedding, flights to Lanzarote are soo expensive now and accommodation will be much higher too if she is getting married during midterm. If that was my sister much and all as I love her I'd be telling her sorry no can do, I just wouldn't be able to afford it.
Why would you put yourself in debt for someone who already had a wedding called off so close to the date already ! Also it is close enough to the
start of Christmas shopping 2 k flights would crucify me

Reactions: 14
Why would you put yourself in debt for someone who already had a wedding called off so close to the date already ! Also it is close enough to the
start of Christmas shopping 2 k flights would crucify me
And Keith’s family have only just had his brother wedding few weeks ago, they should of waited till next year to give the family time to get over his brothers one instead of setting the date few months later 🙄

Reactions: 27
If there are 98 people booked to go to her wedding at those prices ill eat my hat
Funny how all talk about wedding after talk on here and jack has been mentioned lol
And she just wants to run away and do it but everyone said she deserves her day 🙄 sure jan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She is 100% reading here, what a lazy loser and I bleeping hate the word obsessed and when she says it its a thousand times worse. Jesus she's a gowl

Reactions: 25
So funny answering everything talked about on here today ! 98 people going to the wedding ...lies , lies and more lies...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And Keith’s family have only just had his brother wedding few weeks ago, they should of waited till next year to give the family time to get over his brothers one instead of setting the date few months later 🙄
A lot of Sarah's family are gone to America for a family wedding too. It's an expensive year for both families.
---
Off to Liffey Valley for a girls day to get welded Dylan Oak bracelets. 98 people going to the wedding and they will be away for nearly 3 weeks. She wanted to elope but everyone told her they deserved their big day 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Sarah Burke, she hasn’t a bob cos she’s a fat lazy slob, hide your things as she loves to rob

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.