Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s busy inadvertently answering things that have been mentioned on here can she answer my burning question please- Sayrah even though you are never done gettting Botox, facials and other treatments how come you’re still an ugly bleep🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would be livid if I spent €25 and this beast wouldn’t even reply. Everyone supporting each other and yet no1 in the group. How embarrassing

I wonder will she ever fix her teeth and tache before the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there are 98 people booked to go to her wedding at those prices ill eat my hat
Funny how all talk about wedding after talk on here and jack has been mentioned lol
And she just wants to run away and do it but everyone said she deserves her day 🙄 sure jan
So she's answering everything that's been talked about here. Hi Sayrah . Have you any insecurities regarding Keeth legging it ? 🎤 Tell us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tina resharing the story of Isabella in her cot tonight. So it seems there has been a ceasefire. That's another question that has been answered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“mam will you share a video please so tattle doesn’t think we are fighting “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course belly won’t sleep? Blaring music and pure daylight 🥴
Definitely was on to tina gurllll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not claiming to be Mother Earth here but is it not strange to have your two kids sent away for the night just so you can sit at home on your hole for the night? Like baby is 8 months and tormented with her teeth seems kinda unfair on the person minding and the baby?
don’t get me wrong I’ve left my baby all day for a family wedding at 10 weeks but not overnight?
I have left my kids over night for weddings and night away ect but definitely not to sit at home

Reactions: 7
She seriously have a silk covered pillow and big warm blanket inside the cot with an 8 month old?? She prob loves a bit of survivor bias “ sure that’s what we had and we turned out grand” 🫠🫠🫠
---
I have left my kids over night for weddings and night away ect but definitely not to sit at home
Yea same overnight if I had to go to something but not just for a night at home? I dunno seems weird to me when she’s so small

Reactions: 5
The only reason she is staying in even though she is kid free, is because Keet is probably too miserable to go out for the night with her. That or she has to wait for her dole money.

Reactions: 13
The way she laughed and screeched at that poor child in her cot, she sounded bleeping demonic 😮 no wonder Belly can’t sleep, demented baby music blaring, searing light and that loon of a mother roaring like a fishwife over her head. Therapy pending in about 30 years for Belly (hopefully less 🤞🏻🤞🏻) and all she has to do is press play on these videos, no words necessary.

Reactions: 11
Did she honestly say they were spending as little as possible did keet not get a new car recently? She such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you include aer Lingus and can fly from Cork or Shannon there's flights almost daily.

BOATTTTTT...

whether you go for a long weekend or the full week, there's no change out 500 quid person. Here's two options, this is before accomodation or food and drink etc...

View attachment 2964467View attachment 2964468
I was looking at September for 2 of us and my nearly 3 year old it was €450 each she’s a full price now even though she’s a child 🙈my parents were looking at December 3 days after Christmas was 2k for the 2 of them 🙈 I don’t know why you’d expect people to travel in October when midterm is on kids are out of school and you’ve probably already had your summer holiday
---
The only reason she is staying in even though she is kid free, is because Keet is probably too miserable to go out for the night with her. That or she has to wait for her dole money.
Dicky money is in Saturday it’s a bank holiday and she would have got her one parent family on Thursday if she’s on it which she probably is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.