Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Supermom saying that there's a laxative in the debloat tablets that Burps clabs with (well used to they probably dropped her too) Sure no wonder Burps was raving about them "keeping her regular" 😂😂😂😂 Theresa said she got asked to advertise them and said no because it's a laxative and if she got them for free she'd throw them in the bin 😂😂😂😂
---
I think the wedding is either day before or day after the anniversary of the miscarriage...what a disaster she has created for everyone...
I think it's the actual same day because her countdown the other day made it October 25th and on her pinned post on Instagram the miscarriage date was October 25th, so I think the sicko is actually attention seeking as usual by having the wedding on the same day 😳 Imagine the mileage she will get out of it, she will be sad but happy on the day, there will be rainbows and signs everywhere. They will be turning a traumatic memory into a happy one, bla bla bla...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think she is that slow that by picking the end of October she thaught flights would be cheap but she picked the most popular place for family’s with kids going away on a midterm break 🙈🙈
I say she doesn’t even have there own flights booked . Who doesn’t fly out to view there wedding Venue . Even a for long weekend 🫤

Reactions: 14
Personally having suffered a miscarriage it’s a day I hate to think of, I don’t understand anyone wanting to get married on the anniversary of the day you found out you lost your baby, she doesn’t even have a proper date of death btw as baby had passed and it was missed. It seems so psychotic to me. Yes she will say they wanted to incorporate Jack or turn a sad day to a happy one but it just seems so twisted. I can’t fathom it at all. It’s more loving to Jack to mark the day themselves with something respectful and meaningful than Burps in a mumu getting langers and singing karaoke etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose bigot Keith will only pay for his own flight and chicken nuggies at the wedding... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she is that slow that by picking the end of October she thaught flights would be cheap but she picked the most popular place for family’s with kids going away on a midterm break 🙈🙈
I say she doesn’t even have there own flights booked . Who doesn’t fly out to view there wedding Venue . Even a for long weekend 🫤
I was at my wedding venue abroad 4 times between booking and the day. Had meal tasting, hair and make up trials etc all before hand out there

Reactions: 10
the likes of lanzarote is always busy. but it attracts those seeking a little winter sun, add to that midterm break it’s always going to be pricey. flights and holidays this year are much higher. we paid 25% more than we have ever paid traveling to see family, we go the same time every year and could not get over the prices.
it goes without saying if you get married abroad you run the risk of people not being able to travel or simply not wanting too.

Reactions: 7
Super moms shade would have been more effective if she didn’t start out by saying she’s taking Revive. More snake oil 🥴🤣

Reactions: 9
I found a place near the old town that does weddings, scared the tit outta himself, but didn't look great tbh, we paid €700 each for a week now, crazy money

Reactions: 3
Super moms shade would have been more effective if she didn’t start out by saying she’s taking Revive. More snake oil 🥴🤣
I know, but at least she said the pharmacist recommended it to her, she paid for it herself, she's going to see how it goes and then tell people if it's any good. I don't mind anyone paying for their own stuff but any of them trying to flog supplements because they are getting paid to are just vermin

Reactions: 13
I still find it comical that she uses the blurred background filter on Instagram to hide the house but then goes over to Tik Tok where she can't blur it and you can clearly see she's sat in the driveway of the squat house and see the sage green front door. She's sat there staring longingly over at Spar daydreaming about how many jambons and sausage rolls she's going to get from the deli 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I
I know, but at least she said the pharmacist recommended it to her, she paid for it herself, she's going to see how it goes and then tell people if it's any good. I don't mind anyone paying for their own stuff but any of them trying to flog supplements because they are getting paid to are just vermin
I know one of head sales reps for it and the chemists are paid to flog it also. It’s a wind up. The reps don’t even take it themselves. She would have been better off with the pharmaton. All the huns who take it / flog it are constantly sick. 🤣 Teresa’s looking for a colab with them herself I’d say 🤣

Reactions: 4
You notice the way belly doesn't sleep the nights keet is away ! She can't handle her by herself ...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else bring their baby to their hair and beauty appointments or is it just our Sayyyrah girl 🤔 Endemologie yesterday and the brow lamination today she arrived to with Belly in tow. Maybe people do it often but I'd never bring a kid to the salon with me

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her face is in an awful condition 😖 the scar marks/stubble/spots/redness/hair/blackheads 🤢 how does she not notice the black stubble around her lip? 🙈

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else bring their baby to their hair and beauty appointments or is it just our Sayyyrah girl 🤔 Endemologie yesterday and the brow lamination today she arrived to with Belly in tow. Maybe people do it often but I'd never bring a kid to the salon with me
She never thought ahead that no one will mind two kids. Same for nights out but sure she's prefers staying home anyway. Yeah right 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.