Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
"Keets aunt was just so good to us that she went into a home so we could have hers, she wanted belly to have her own room" - She's a gem ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐ŸŽ€

This is my take on the lies ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'm weak with the Naoimh one absolutely raving about her new online coach. Saying that what she was doing was just absolutely not working for her and that she was up one or two pounds every week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She's the only person that ever tagged renew you in her posts, and now a couple of months later she's saying that she's had to change her diet completely because she's fed up gaining weight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet Burps won't share those stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And she's on about how professional the new guys app is, she has to log her weight, her measurements, send him before photos, send him her calorie intake for each meal and follow his meal plan. Serious shots fired at Burps shit show of a brand but I'd say Sarah will be too thick to pick up on any of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
โ€œ I just want to be his wifeโ€ then go get married in the registry office and be done with it why spend the money ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 41

corkgurl

I heard from a friend of her cousin /friend ciara that not many people are booking for the wedding . Flights are about 400 plus per person.
That close family havenโ€™t , so maybe that could be the fall out . For her sister Katie partner and 3 kids to go would be 2000 in flights for a maybe wedding ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding

1000005693.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
If there are 98 people booked to go to her wedding at those prices ill eat my hat
Funny how all talk about wedding after talk on here and jack has been mentioned lol
And she just wants to run away and do it but everyone said she deserves her day ๐Ÿ™„ sure jan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Durtywexico

Is this her new marketing tactic for brands?! โ€œBPerfect, so amazing youโ€™d rob the sight from your Maโ€™s eyesโ€
โ€œBPerfect - perfect for your thieving Fmailiaโ€

Shower of cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Weirdcat

Someone wrote in the chat at 3 tagging Sarah and she still hasn't replied ๐Ÿซ  #renew you or #ignore you
---
Thread title:

Renew you or ignore you

Sorry I had too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, lets stop with this paranoia about everyone new. It only derails and in most cases is unwarranted - which helps no one. Report if you have any concerns and ignore.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Jez Keith has some hold on her, she's gone as tight as chips pretending she wouldn't like all those things. I don't believe for a second that she has never eaten the wedding cake at a reception ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also think there's defo been a split in the camp, she's really over emphasising the fact she doesn't care if her guests travel to the wedding or not...
Sure since sheโ€™s been with Keet she has come out saying how she doesnโ€™t like birthday presents, valentines presents, Christmas presents etc etc. I suppose she knew what she was getting into when proposed on her landing with Pandora ring. ๐Ÿ’ the two of them deserve each other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

KittenRadziwell

Did anyone else see that Niamh one from her Renew You group has put on another 3lbs this week. I think she's gained or maintained every week bar one since she joined the group. There's an honest, meticulous testimonial there anyway for you Sayrah!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

nothanks91

VIP Member
wtf is she on about. She took Donnaโ€™s new candle, lit it, burned it and gave it back a few days later, probably half gone. Takes Ciaraโ€™s glasses. Thatโ€™s shocken!! Itโ€™s not banter. If me and my siblings were at that, Iโ€™d hate them calling and would have to keep an eye on them incase they take stuff Iโ€™d need the following day or something. How strange

Reactions: 35

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Sounds like Sarah is robbing stuff coz she is jealous of what the rest if them have, nice mirrors, nice candle, nice sunglasses..

Reactions: 35