Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the inside ring half a km and the outside a km at the lough?
It's been ages since I was there but I think that's what it is.
She was by the water so she was doing the inside ring no way would she do the longer walk anyways.

Reactions: 5
Is the inside ring half a km and the outside a km at the lough?
It's been ages since I was there but I think that's what it is.
She was by the water so she was doing the inside ring no way would she do the longer walk anyways.
Not sure there's much difference between the footpaths by the water and the footpath that is on the outer part a few meters apart. I walk both depending on the amount of birds and buggies in the way, not much difference tbf.
But Google will tell you it's just a smidge off 1km in circumference, which equates to .6 of a miles.
I suspect she stayed on the ducks side, sat down, had a sore and went home. Probably by car.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she tagging Bobbi Brown in the hopes of some sort of partnership?! 🤣 imagine this mule trying to flog those products 🤣 sort out your tash, stop pawing and picking yourself and aim for a brand like Catrice, you might have some hope there.
Herself and simon harris have the same macho 5 o clock shadow going on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content is boring and dreadful she had alot more going for her before..give her a medal for doing a walk. She gives me the ick 🫤

Reactions: 8
Is she for real with the "when she asks how we picked her name" reel. Isabella is very far away from the name Betty 🙄 I hate when people claim they named their baby after someone but use a completely different name 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she for real with the "when she asks how we picked her name" reel. Isabella is very far away from the name Betty 🙄 I hate when people claim they named their baby after someone but use a completely different name 😂😂
You clearly missed her spiel about how Isabelllaaaaaaaaaa is Italian for Elizabeth. You must not be as well travelled and knowledgeable as Saaaayyyyrah at all Wexy girl 😂😂 you could do with a trip to Elevenerife for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You clearly missed her spiel about how Isabelllaaaaaaaaaa is Italian for Elizabeth. You must not be as well travelled and knowledgeable as Saaaayyyyrah at all Wexy girl 😂😂 you could do with a trip to Elevenerife for yourself
I hear the upmarket shops there are amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got no routine or ambition she’s like grace faces lol everything that’s normal run of the Mill stuff exciting because that’s the height of her day . I’ve been there when I was a sahm god going to the shop was an adrenaline rush !

Reactions: 10
i can’t get over how lazy she is, this is why she will be overweight for the rest of her life. she hates wholesome real foods and she hates to move.
who the hell doesn’t walk daily when they have a buggy?
when i think back to when mine were small there wasn’t a day we didn’t walk even if just to the shop. easily 2/3 days a week we headed off to some park or playground. this is how nearly every parent i know went about their lives when they were not working. she is a sloth

Reactions: 28
Surely the Italian for Elizabeth is Elisabetta

Reactions: 13
i can’t get over how lazy she is, this is why she will be overweight for the rest of her life. she hates wholesome real foods and she hates to move.
who the hell doesn’t walk daily when they have a buggy?
when i think back to when mine were small there wasn’t a day we didn’t walk even if just to the shop. easily 2/3 days a week we headed off to some park or playground. this is how nearly every parent i know went about their lives when they were not working. she is a sloth
She is the most sedentary human I know 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.