Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
If it was she wouldn’t have deleted the story - she would have come on and explained that it was non-alcoholic - she said herself that she was moments away from going out to watch the match so there’s no way it was non- alcoholic
If that was alcohol she is a dirty, selfish cunt. One thing I can’t stand is someone who drink drives and puts lives at risk. A fucking disgrace.. whether its one or seven… just don’t fucking do it!

Reactions: 12

msster

Chatty Member
Keet is probably a United fan. Another petty dig. B
I thought the same she is so vicious that's a dig at her ex sad cow
And as for filling the child's head with babies in her baby that also came straight from her

Reactions: 11

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
What is the story with that Chelsea girl?! I see her popping up all over the place commenting on the huns' posts. I've watched some of her stories and I don't know what to make of her 🤔🙈
Yeah I don't get her either.....she's a big fan of the Cork wannabes clearly looking for a shout out to boost her own followers 🙄 she comes across a bit desperate. She was on praising Sars cooking one day, I don't think we need say any more 😂

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

Glad she was called out about travel and the pcr. I thought what she put up was very very stupid telling people era we got it done but you literally walk through so holiday away. No burps as the girl who messaged you said they do spot checks and they do look at the passport but it’s a glance cos you have one. I had a cousin come from Spain recently and I myself didn’t meet up as I’m just very by the rules she said she had to show her locator form she had to show her passport for neg pcr etc so Sarah saying drive it on and go on holidays was so stupid.

I suppose she thinks she the only girl in the world who puts on a half stone on hols after drinking the place dry. Also someone saving for mortgage usually doesn't say things like we spent a fortune on drink but it was worth every penny 🤣 I think the outlook she has on life is gas.
A good shit and she will have 3 lbs gone ffs 😂 I’d say keeeefs teeeef weighed a stone

• Haha

What's the sca?

Did she actually just say “Luke had a great day in school, he’s up in bed, I’ve a babysitter up there putting him to bed” excuse me? You couldn’t be bothered tucking them child in abd reading him a story or even just being a mother and wanting to spend time with him on his first day starting school? Piece of shit! That’s after pushing me over the edge now 😡 also saying “I’m delighted for him” why not just say you’re proud of him, Bitch.
Saying babysitter was probably a slip of the tongue she meant to say Keith .... Same difference 😜

• Haha

Herderlah

Keeeeeth was probably at work so she had to get an actual babysitter to put the child to bed . The mind boggles like she’s an absolute self absorbed spud 🥔 ya big fu*chin rooster ya

• Haha

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Oul Nathan must've said 'if I'm going to give you another chance to collab you better promote my product properly. Clear bowl is needed. Excited squeals & mention what these bags are best used for' now god love her she could only come up with 5 diff ways of saying birthday parties. And she went straight from rambling bout being good with her diet into raving about and eating sugar laden jellies. She's actually a bit slow. Although id be in a coma if I ate that bowl of meat she ate. That was more like 2kg I'd say. Fuck Sake. 🤦‍♀️ she's a mess. Full of contradicting "content" lies & bullshit.. Yawwwwwn 🙄

Lovelula

VIP Member
Rice and baby potatoes in the salad???
There are people who wont even add a carb to a salad if they're trying to lose weight!!
She no more needs a laxative than the man on the moon,anyone who goes out every weekend and has a feed of gin and cocktails shits their brains out on a Monday morning....

Especially cider.. Bulmers Pear cider when they brought it out first so many people drinking it were shitting mad.

• Haha
In her warped mind it's free.... on slimming world .... but rolled up slabs of ham dipped in soup makes my stomach heave 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 have a jaysus sangwich like a normal bleedin person...🤷‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Honest to god I swear I lost braincells and the will to live after that story! It looks like she’s staying in a place in Calcutta! Where’s the resort? The pool and stuff. Our burp gets a noisy candy floss bike! And luke misses Keith! Ffs I don’t miss my own dad and I had him for 30 years before he fucked off 😂😂 does anyone else get that keeetttt might like the Turkish men as well as burp! He gives me that dale winton vibe! Not being evil I just think he does seem like he loves some sausages.
Kusadasi, Turkey. Its a young and lively spot, basic accommodation, the odd decent hotel. Party central and all the fake clothing, bags etc you want . Lecherous, sleazy men, waiting for the next vunerable woman to fly in. We were going there 25-30 years ago and it seems nothing has changed. Great, cheap holidays at the time.