Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Not being bad but can’t believe she’s even advertising teeth whitening strips. Her teeth are very bad I can only see two front teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Taylor17

VIP Member
I suppose she thinks she the only girl in the world who puts on a half stone on hols after drinking the place dry. Also someone saving for mortgage usually doesn't say things like we spent a fortune on drink but it was worth every penny 🤣 I think the outlook she has on life is gas.

Taylor17

VIP Member
The ring light must be blinding her because that makeup look is woeful. She's putting way more effort into her collabs. I wonder did they get a giving out to for doing a shit job. I wish she'd stop bitching about the child

I be weak

So anyone slow enough to fall for her relationship talk here's another bit of advice.....
Thinking of tightening your belt in order to get a mortgage?

Step 1: Check out prices for Disneyland

Step 2: You're never going to get a mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
Size 12/14 ....
..where is she shopping Evans, Yours Clothing, Shein Curve (no offence please if anyone does) she is a good 16/18 be proud of it Sarah

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I'm absolutely delighted to see Sinead's bites calling this one out 🙌 I really like Sinead, she's always very honest and full of nutritional advice BUT I don't believe for a second she doesnt know of Sarah, I'd say she's heard alot more about her than she's letting on!! Fair play to her for speaking up about it 👏

Haymac

Well I ain't no Kate Moss but that dress has more back rolls in it than a Spar Deli on a Sunday morning. What was she shitin on about that it had sleeves? She's literally not posted one pic of the pool so you can only imagine the dive they are staying in that obviously has no pool!

Bedtime Reading

So this time 2 years ago she was going on romantic dates with Mr lover lover ( Brian) and talking about how much she loved him and couldn't wait to marry him and she was the happiest she's ever been.
Admitted afterwards it was all a lie to save face because she was to embarrassed to say she wasn't feeling the same, so this is how Sarah behaves when she is not sure of someone, did tonight's stories look familiar to all of the times she spoke about how much she loved Brian and how she was never so happy after splitting from her ex before him?
Exactly 💯 % I've said this from the start.... she's forcing herself to fall in love with him. She's all face for now. I also get the feeling TEETH wouldn't be too bother either way. I see zero connection between them 😏

chanadlerbonggg

First of all bodadoe head you are not “a thing” in the way you think. You are a thing in the way most of us think. A thick , easily pleased, can’t see that your man likes the sausage and the instagram high, fool of a WOMAN! You are not a girl. And fuck me she is in for some land when he decides the ones in town are saying ooohhhh I like your teeeeff keeeef and he fucks off! I can see her on an episode of snapped! Also anyone else know of anyone who knows how to burn down a house in Galway and make it look accidental cos I just spent 3 hours cleaning just the upstairs and I’ve lost the will to live! Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
The state of the hair and then sittin with a sickbowl full of sweets chewing with her mouth open and pickin different ones up to show us what they are and throwin then back in with her rotten stinkin ham hands….🤮shes so gross

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t actually think she has been diagnosed with it either. She went to for an ultrasound in a private clinic (as in she wasn’t referred there by her doc) but I don’t actually think she got a diagnosis…. Which is quite bizarre in its own right as who the fuck would go around pretending to have PCOS? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone who is dying to be diagnosed with something. Can you remember when she tried to get Luke diagnosed with diabetes? She had him in south doc almost every night claiming he was thirsty. She was on ranting & ranting about the doctors who wouldn’t listen to her and sure there was nothing wrong with him. It’s all her need for attention. PCOS would give her an excuse to gain weight and would also give her a storyline for Instagram so it’s a win win for her. I think they are possibly investigating her for it but I don’t believe she has been diagnosed with it.

wineo20

VIP Member
Why go on holidays and eat in the same places every day. That my favourite thing picking a new restaurant every night

• Heart

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
‘My number one priority’ no Sarah YOU are your number one priority. Story with these Insta huns having no time for their kids (not painting them all with the same brush just taking Julie, Sarah, super mom for example)

Lava91

VIP Member
Sarah said yesterday that the last year was hard weight wise for her coz of her PCOS and the last 6 months were harder to lose weight. Does she not realize we were in a pandemic, majority of people put on weight becoz we were always at home and couldn’t go anywhere, I put on over 2 stone and I know it’s becoz I ate crap and barely moved everyday coz working from home. Who is she trying to fool

Yeah very valid point there about the 6.5 syns and just because you have them doesn't mean you should use them.... and then go out and drink 549 pints 🥴 and thinking she's actually the beez kneez for coming up with that point 🤔🙄

• Haha

Bananarepublic

Consumed by the pursuit of weight loss...24/7 on her mind. It's awful that she doesn't see how disordered this is...she will never be happy no matter her weight. It's a shame all her counselling hours weren't working on her issues with food...

Alucia

VIP Member
Keep talking American Lukey :p eat all those candies and don't help your mom put the trash cans out :LOL: your awesome.

• Haha

I be weak

I’m sorry now she’s trying to loose weight but she’s drinking 2 or 3 nights a week drink must be free with the sw plan 🙄 and the banks must love to see you spending so much money on nights out and holidays it must be lovely to live in Sarah’s head she will be a perfect size 10 and have a mortgage by January with all this work she’s doing 🤣
What was it she said who wants to see what can happen when you follow the SW plan 100% hahaha how's that 100% going?

• Haha