Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
She has nothing on for the next 2 weeks but is going out with keettts friends next weekend and then out the following weekend. Errrmm those two weekends fall into the next 2 weeks burps ya dope. She's as bad as shiv OH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Just a couple of things on this, just my opinion of course anyone who struggles with weight will know how good it feels to eventually go in to an "ordinary" shop and pick up clothes that look trendy and that make you feel good. So while it may not be to everyones taste, if the wearer feels good and comfortable that it really is no one elses business and who are we to judge ?

As for their choice of holiday who cares ? We all did it to Playa del Ingles, Las Americas, Santa Ponsa, Torremolinos etc, wouldn't do it now, but I hold my hand up and say I did it. Bought all the designer fakes and wore them with pride thinking I was sh!t hot 😄 Dined in some of the restaurants she showed and had fab food in them and I'm fussy, so never judge a book by its cover !

The point I'm trying to make without offending anyone is, there seems to be alot of personal digs here that there is no need for, a bit of judging aswell. I'm all for calling these people out when there actions and words don't match, and all these huns using their platforms to get all they can for nothing but I dont think insulting people on their looks and what they wear is right.

As for making memories, yes there are plenty digs at the ex and its very evident but feck it life is for living !

Its just an observation on this thread at times, and to say that I agree with 90% of these posts.
I have to agree, body shaming and picking her apart will be the posts she shares on the gram from tattle not the constructive criticism/feedback. And once again make us look like trolls

Ginrummy35

I just saw the live.. my god!! Personally if that was me and I woke up this morning and saw that I would have the ULTIMATE fear.
I was just thinking the same. I would be so far under the duvet this morning 🙈. They were a complete and utter disgrace. They made some show of themselves. They are nothing but a gang of common scumbags. Some ambassador for Slimming World. My God she has amazing filters. She looks like a swollen puffball. That double chin is something else. She doesn't look much different than her 'before ' pic. The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You spread covid carrying on just like this a few months ago. Bloody well cop on and grow up. Making a fool of herself showing her fitness pics, handouts, 'healthy As and speed' and then behaving like an 18 year old left out for the night. You really let yourself down badly Sarah 🥴🥺🤮

Anyone see it as a red flag that as a couple they seem to need to constantly drink together in order to enjoy each others company ?.... Just a thought I maybe wrong.
Loved the bit when her true Cork accent came out - as she roared - 'KEEET' 'PEETHUR'. Translation- Keith, Peter.

• Haha

#AF

"Im the worst"
Yes. Yes you are. Also setting up so that Luke mentions hes having a "boys day" with Keet.. That poor child is coached to get a dig in at his Dad. She should be ashamed of herself & be glad she has a good Dad for her son who wants to be involved.. she's disgustingly petty and soooo transparent. 🤢

"I'm the worst" well its a tough competition between you and those eyebrows now love 😏

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
I can honestly say that for all of the digs at Brian that Sarah thinks she is getting, i have never seen him so happy and genuinely content as he is now, not tne kind of falseness that Sarah needs to show, where she is all #happiness for instagram and crying when Keith asks a waitress for more napkins.
Also her brows are just hilarious, what is wrong with her sisters that they will not tell her how they look, they enhance the lumps that botox has caused under the brows. I think the sisters read and comment here, they are the real trolls letting their sister walk around looking like that!

Lovelula

VIP Member
I'm skitting.. she thought Donna was going to name her when she was thanking all the staff and she didnt😂😂
What about me?Who does she think she is?The fusion mascot.

And calling Carly a slob...eh naturally Sarah,shes a newborn they cant exactly wipe their own arse and make their own bottles of milk.

• Haha

Ginrummy35

Seriously what kind of relationships is she used to???? 'You'd think we'd be allergic to each other after a weeks holiday'. Sure ty theyre only dating a few weeks.

petal1

VIP Member
All I wanna know is where is poor Mikey?! No sign since before Turkey, I think? Poor fella. I don't know why she even got a dog as he clearly doesn't fit into her lifestyle and I never saw her give him any affection whatsoever. Also, didn't she say the other day she hasn't been walking since May. I hope that doesn't mean he hasn't been walked since May, but since she used to record herself walking him you wouldn't know.

• Sad

Bedtime Reading

She's so cruel to poor Luke. Mammys boyfriend had to bring him for his haircut before school tomorrow. I suppose Teeth has to take a day off tomorrow for the big day. Playing Happy families .... what a saddo .... Teeth must be desperate for the ride

Herderlah

Tired me ear ... from what ? Eating is it or complaining ? That’s all she does, nails , hair , drinks , Ronnie ... food nom nom hair nails oh luke nom nom FML

• Haha

tea totally

Anyone notice that she didn’t have the mom and son time with Luke today. Yet got her nails done, gym done and food prepped. He’s in school come Wednesday would you not just get your nails done then. I’m sure we would have seen evidence of a park trip if it happened.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Lads I still can’t get over teeth lives there, like what the actual fuck!

Brian is a babe, Sarah was seriously punching!!!!!
Brian was always way too good looking for Sarah, they made an odd couple. We would all wonder what he saw in her as she was so nasty to him. I think it was because he wanted to try to give Luke a stable home and he did believe it could work, thankfully he saw sense even if it was a bit too close for comfort!

Keith's new teeth are ridiculous looking, almost as bad as Sarah's lips and eyebrows, they are a strange looking couple and Sarah is only using him to make Brian jealous. If Brian did ask to get back together with her she would jump at the chance.

Poor Keith has no idea what he is in for, wait until restrictions lift properly and he gets to see the real Sarah at weddings and events, then he will learn.

• Heart