Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
So she's a SW "consultant" and doesn't know the difference between virtual classes and on line classes and is promoting both......hhhmmmn🤔 the poor child is dragged from pillar to post to be minded. Also interested to know what keeeeettttt works at, my nose getting the better of me......Bodatoe if you are reading this can you ask keeettt and let us know. Must not be anything fancy like a consultant or we would have heard

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Herderlah

She always comes on after food cause that’s when she gets her buzz when her belly is full hence the teeth picking 🤢, I’d imagine she absolutely shovels it down her throat and that’s why she’s constantly burping cause she inhales it and plenty of air at the same time 🤣🤣

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Just wondering(as you seem to know your stuff when it comes to this) do you think lip fillers suit a girl with Sarahs features?I think they suit people with wider features than someone who has a small nose and eyes...
Sarah's features are all mismatched. she's like Mr Potato Head. Which is very apt now that I think about it given all the potatoes she consumes 🙈🙊

• Haha

maybebaby2020

As t this stage I just reckon she is pregnant with her exhaustion and “bloated”stomach - I’m only waiting for the big announcement and the drama that will follow of how she didn’t know blah blah blah

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
Anyone notice that she didn’t have the mom and son time with Luke today. Yet got her nails done, gym done and food prepped. He’s in school come Wednesday would you not just get your nails done then. I’m sure we would have seen evidence of a park trip if it happened.
I was just going to say wasn't today to be all about Luke instead she made it all about herself used him for an ad and sent him off to hers sisters
She will be off getting the hair done tomorrow for the first day of school pic and my bets it will be of her keef and luke all for the gram.
I'm not a fan of Julie s but she always doing stuff with them twins she doesn't nothing with luke
But always has things planned for herself
She is a selfish cow 🐄

I be weak

If she doesent have the quota of paying members the class will close it's all about money.
So what will she do then.
Exactly and to be honest how do the members justify paying her when they probably follow the plan better than she does 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Poor child has had more upheaval and change in his life in the last year. No wonder he's unsettled. I feel sorry for him. Mommy on complaining about him waking her in the middle of the night. Wake up Sarah. You are the cause of his unsettling. Maybe try putting him to bed yourself instead of having a babysitter do it. This one makes my blood boil

• Sad

MaryinDonegal

Still has “single mom” in her bio. Clearly her understanding of single parent is the same as her understanding of “full time worker”

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
At least it's a change from Killarney. Keith is opening up a whole new world to her. She usually just boomerangs between the pubs in Cork, killarney and Lanzarote.

• Haha

lady luck

Chatty Member
I’m sorry now she’s trying to loose weight but she’s drinking 2 or 3 nights a week drink must be free with the sw plan 🙄 and the banks must love to see you spending so much money on nights out and holidays it must be lovely to live in Sarah’s head she will be a perfect size 10 and have a mortgage by January with all this work she’s doing 🤣