Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've nothing against the child but since Lewk got his glasses I think he's the spitting image of Shaun King aka Talcum X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feck knows with her. She's trying to 'expose' people, especially scummy to try go after someone who's child has just passed away. But she's a pretty awful human so it's kinda on point for her.
So this liz person is trying to say that someone lied about their child passing away?? That's a horrible thing to say about someone, what parent would lie about something like that. Glad she's deleted it, what was she thinking saying something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But the first line about the "silent journey" and the bow, does that not mean Sarah?

Then the rest is bullshit about Brand Ambassador who hadn't posted in months. Even if she did rejoin under a new name, who gives a duck? Why is that even worth talking about by Liz?
Doesn't the lady who's little girl passed away have the user name silent something and a bow?

I think shes trying to stir up shite and drama by the looks of it, maybe trying to turn us tattlers against each other.

Oh that's probably it then, I haven't watched Baby Reindeer yet so I didn't know the character's name is Martha.
Oh yes totally wouldn't have made sense if you hadn't seen it!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she’s trying to say that silent journey is a legit person but that brand ambassador isn’t and that they made up tons of different stories and user names. Who knows though? I don’t actively follow Liz but from what I’ve seen on here is that she is a drunken mess who keeps a notebook and has a vendetta against @Jellybb 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You'd want to take anything Liz says with a very large pinch of sugar......oh no wait I mean salt 😂
And Saxa salt at that!
---
I think she’s trying to say that silent journey is a legit person but that brand ambassador isn’t and that they made up tons of different stories and user names. Who knows though? I don’t actively follow Liz but from what I’ve seen on here is that she is a drunken mess who keeps a notebook and has a vendetta against @Jellybb 😅
How dare she when @Jellybb Has done nothing but give us all beautiful hair with her recommendations 🤣

• Haha
Still laughing at her TikTok with bet and lewk, giving out about the €11 kids meal, does anyone else not think that’s rather cheap? You wouldn’t pay that in Ireland like it would be around 15€. Cheap skate

Reactions: 12
Wait til her children get to an age where they want to order from the adult menu (9 or 10 in the case of my kids) she'll lose it altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait til her children get to an age where they want to order from the adult menu (9 or 10 in the case of my kids) she'll lose it altogether.
She’s probably someone who got them one kids meal and a spare plate to half it , €5.50 each 😂

• Haha
Those 4 shifts are not easy well done you 👏
Thank you! The things we do to put a roof over our kids heads and not be a lazy dole scrounging waster 💁🏼‍♀️ my husband works 4 shift too. Imagine, 2 of us working full time and a house and 3 kids to keep. Two with additional needs. Nare a medal in sight but we drive it on. And then you have this cretin egggsausted and complaining she has to get her hair done 🤯 a belt in the jaw she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t you be mortified and so conscious everywhere you go, wondering if someone will photograph the beast in the wild. Wheather it be in the salon, next, the hospital that time with belly, wedding etc, I’d be mortified knowing people in the room are talking about me all the time. I wouldn’t want big back burps life if you paid me.

Surely someone here is going to Keeths brothers wedding next week? Where is it actually?

Yea I thought that too

Reactions: 2
Why what happened . I dont follow her 😅
Lizard is a drunken mess, drinks to the extreme because she has no friends and most of her family have nothing to do with her. She comes on then with her drunken ramblings and slurred speech pretending she knows who all the Tattlers are, and calling people out......always followed by an ol' dirty delete the following morning. She can't hold a job down but likes to let on that she is super successful in whatever career she has this week 🙄 Spends a lot of her time on RIP.ie finding new "best friends" that have passed away, for attention. Oh and my favourite is the time she accused Leo Varadker of getting her Instagram account shut down......but it's ok because her bestie Mark Zuckerberg sorted it all out for her.

She is batshit crazy, you should have a read of her threads, highly entertaining 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For the record no affiliation to Lizzy or Brand Ambassador or Martha o_O :unsure: Just here for the Burke O Connor drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The jellybb incident will always be iconic in my mind , it lives in there rent free and whenever I see lizzard it is all I can ever think about 😂

there was a post put up here about how not everything people say on tattle is true soon after people had said to silent lurker that burp may find the arrangements on RIP
I believe, but could be wrong, that Liz is saying we questioned silent lurker, but never questioned brand ambassador
---
For the record no affiliation to Lizzy or Brand Ambassador or Martha o_O :unsure: Just here for the Burke O Connor drama.
Omg hi transparency if that’s your name, I didn’t even cop that part 😂

• Haha
I think shes trying to stir up shite and drama by the looks of it, maybe trying to turn us tattlers against each other.

Oh yes totally wouldn't have made sense if you hadn't seen it!
Jesus imagine thinking or writing something like that. What a disgrace LR is

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.