Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of ye Cork Tattlers are going to take one for the team and go pick them up and get the goss off Jelly 🤣🤣
My job is done, I've located the trash being thrown out....we need another volunteer to go collect the goods in Ballyphehane 😂 Plus i don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattle granddaughter i love it 🥰 i wish i could send ye a pic without doxxing myself shes the best girl 🥰 well not really she doesnt sleep but i still love her 🥰😂
Crones I’m in my mid-20s, child-free and planning to stay that way, was thinking of going on birth control again but you know what? You’ve given me all the birth control I need in these threads, I love my sleep too much 🤣🤣❤ bet she’s a dote though x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Madge giving away a few older person bits on FB.....this makes me think it's definitely Teetttttts Nans house and that maybe she's gone into a care home or similar
The poor granny, she looks like a very elegant lady and here is Madge sharing her mother's commode and raised toilet seat online 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Madge giving away a few older person bits on FB.....this makes me think it's definitely Teetttttts Nans house and that maybe she's gone into a care home or similar
Makes perfect sense then why she hasn't mentioned it. She's not after housing her family, she's not paying rent, she's moved into an old woman's home who's gone to a nursing home. No wonder she was cosying up to Keets Nan so much 🙄 and she hasn't mentioned it on social media cos she's ashamed of her life to admit that she's taken advantage of an elderly woman's misfortune

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Makes perfect sense then why she hasn't mentioned it. She's not after housing her family, she's not paying rent, she's moved into an old woman's home who's gone to a nursing home. No wonder she was cosying up to Keets Nan so much 🙄 and she hasn't mentioned it on social media cos she's ashamed of her life to admit that she's taken advantage of an elderly woman's misfortune
That one has no shame, we see how she treated "her best friend" Betty.....I'd say more like she's still hanging in there for a brand new Council house so trying to keep it on the down-low. Pity her fat smug head gives it away, not that she has anything to be smug about - she's a hairy beast in a loveless relationship with zero prospects in life

If it is his nans house imagine being that smug about taking her home.. hectic because she couldn’t grab her stuff quick enough to invade the place

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still haven't caught up on here guys, the husband ruined my Friday night by deciding not to go out and I still have a whole thread to catch up on. This bleep saying she's hectic? Getting beauty treatments saying she's hectic? What a bleep! I'm after putting down almosr 100 hours in work the last 9 working days, no breaks taken, cos we've so much happening and I have no help there, some nights I'm coming in stinking and rank and I've fallen asleep on the sofa without even having a scrub (feeling Burkey), and look, husband is a sweetheart but he's usless around the house so i come in and have to cook and clean and walk the dog etc and this bleep is saying she's got so much on. While she's laying on the table like a giant flump I'll be on another ten hourer (going in an hour late today though cos I need to do important things, like witch about Michelin man here). Gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Crones I’m in my mid-20s, child-free and planning to stay that way, was thinking of going on birth control again but you know what? You’ve given me all the birth control I need in these threads, I love my sleep too much 🤣🤣❤ bet she’s a dote though x
She is the best girl outside of the sleep but we are getting there slowly 🐌
---
Look who's reading this thread🙄.
They all read the threads they are all too self obsessed not to. Sineads curvy style joined one night and had a bash off a few over on her thread im sure

Reactions: 7
I still haven't caught up on here guys, the husband ruined my Friday night by deciding not to go out and I still have a whole thread to catch up on. This bleep saying she's hectic? Getting beauty treatments saying she's hectic? What a bleep! I'm after putting down almosr 100 hours in work the last 9 working days, no breaks taken, cos we've so much happening and I have no help there, some nights I'm coming in stinking and rank and I've fallen asleep on the sofa without even having a scrub (feeling Burkey), and look, husband is a sweetheart but he's usless around the house so i come in and have to cook and clean and walk the dog etc and this bleep is saying she's got so much on. While she's laying on the table like a giant flump I'll be on another ten hourer (going in an hour late today though cos I need to do important things, like witch about Michelin man here). Gobshite.
Just this 100%, life is genuinely tough for everyday people. Her "loads to do" is what some would consider a treat hair , nails etc. My husband is the same and he does try also but he doesn't see stuff the way I see them.EG leaving toys on the floor means the next day there is more mess to tidy up. This dope doesn't have a clue what a hard day's work is. She has the time to be fit and go to gym/walk she literally has no excuse. We are all with you xxx

Ah lads we all need extensions 🙄 Seriously? Not everyone lives off the social Sarah girl and can afford multiple holidays, saving for a mortgage let alone spending money on shite

Reactions: 25
Its some trek for her at that time of the morning to go across the city for school for Lewk. Like remember when she was having Belly she said they'd to be there for 9 so they left at 7 and got there for 8? She'd nearly be wanting to do the same now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads we all need extensions 🙄 Seriously? Not everyone lives off the social Sarah girl and can afford multiple holidays, saving for a mortgage let alone spending money on shite
Ah you only need them if you don't wash your hair regularly, like manky Sarah. You can style it and just let it unwashed for as long as you like

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
About to go stratospheric! Is this muppet for real?! About to go onto my first night tonight (4 shift, iykyk) but my husband is on days so I’ve gotten 3 kids out to school and I’m back in bed till the little one needs collecting. Then it’s all go for the rest of the day. House, dinner, homework, then off into work for 6pm for a 12 hour shift. Is the fat bleep for real. I’d only love to be getting my hair done and then lying on some table getting my “fat blasted” we all know it’s doing duck all for her. We have eyes. But drive it on SARS, you’re an inspiration to all women 🙄 scrounging, dole ridden waster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.