Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About to go stratospheric! Is this muppet for real?! About to go onto my first night tonight (4 shift, iykyk) but my husband is on days so I’ve gotten 3 kids out to school and I’m back in bed till the little one needs collecting. Then it’s all go for the rest of the day. House, dinner, homework, then off into work for 6pm for a 12 hour shift. Is the fat bleep for real. I’d only love to be getting my hair done and then lying on some table getting my “fat blasted” we all know it’s doing duck all for her. We have eyes. But drive it on SARS, you’re an inspiration to all women 🙄 scrounging, dole ridden waster
Those 4 shifts are not easy well done you 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s Liz reaney on about?
Feck knows with her. She's trying to 'expose' people, especially scummy to try go after someone who's child has just passed away. But she's a pretty awful human so it's kinda on point for her.

Reactions: 7
groundbreaking news from cork today!!!!! lettuce onion peppers makes a SALID.

so glad she told me i didn’t know how to make one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feck knows with her. She's trying to 'expose' people, especially scummy to try go after someone who's child has just passed away. But she's a pretty awful human so it's kinda on point for her.
I think it's funny that she's clearly bet into reading here, must love to see what we're all saying about our Burps.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, it's already happened 😂😂 And she was so pleased with herself she even liked her own post 🤣

View attachment 2894683
She'll give it a greggs twist though 😂
---
Has he ever commented anything other than love hearts? 🙄 she probably stands over him to make sure he comments on everything she puts up! 😂
He once said her dedication was unmatched he won't be making that mistake again. Mortified for them 😅
---
Has he ever commented anything other than love hearts? 🙄 she probably stands over him to make sure he comments on everything she puts up! 😂
He once said her dedication was unmatched he won't be making that mistake again. Mortified for them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it is indeed Keith's Nan's house and his Nan has moved into a nursing home, I wonder if they're availing of the fair deal scheme. The scheme was updated recently to allow renting out your vacant home, with the rental income not being included in the financial assessment meaning all the rental income can be kept. If this is the case Keith and Sarah might be renting the house at a significantly reduced rate, and the money could contribute to the cost of his Nan's care. Perhaps his Nan prefers having family living in her home instead of strangers, and if the rent helps with her care, his Nan's other children and grandchildren are probably okay with it this arrangement too.

Reactions: 15
She’s actually right this time for once haha heard it in our group chat last week when it was all over this thread it’s common knowledge in cork. There’s a few Martha’s on here!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s actually right this time for once haha heard it in our group chat last week when it was all over this thread it’s common knowledge in cork. There’s a few Martha’s on here!!
I believe it too, a few too many similarities between past posters. Ah well, we're all here for the light hearted craic about our Burps! I have a groundbreaking new theory though: all the previous moles, Rats Out and Greywalls etc, were actually Liz Reaney 🤣🤣🤣
She's Burps no1 troll! Sure she joined, and is advertising, some other bolloxy weight loss group. If she was anything other than a snake in the grass surely she'd join Sayrah's one. She tags Tina and Sarah now and again so obviously knows them some bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is?? I’m lost 🤷‍♀️
I'm just reading between the lines and maybe I have the the wrong end of the stick totally but someone questioned if the lady who lost her daughter recently is brand ambassador a former tattler who disappeared out of the blue. In Liz's rant she seems to be confirming it is true and that her name is Martha? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just reading between the lines and maybe I have the the wrong end of the stick totally but someone questioned if the lady who lost her daughter recently is brand ambassador a former tattler who disappeared out of the blue. In Liz's rant she seems to be confirming it is true and that her name is Martha? 🤷‍♀️
Thats what I took from it too except the Martha bit as that's the name of the stalker in the netflix show Baby Reindeer. Think she was comparing them 🤔 Could be wrong now too!

Eta I actually think the post/story is referencing the username Transparency. Again, I could be completely wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ah yea but that's it you actually think Liz reaney is telling the truth and she's bat tit crazy

Reactions: 7
Thats what I took from it too except the Martha bit as that's the name of the stalker in the netflix show Baby Reindeer. Think she was comparing them 🤔 Could be wrong now too!
Oh that's probably it then, I haven't watched Baby Reindeer yet so I didn't know the character's name is Martha.

Reactions: 5
But the first line about the "silent journey" and the bow, does that not mean Sarah?

Then the rest is bullshit about Brand Ambassador who hadn't posted in months. Even if she did rejoin under a new name, who gives a duck? Why is that even worth talking about by Liz?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.