Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes mistaken her ounce and pounds. Not a hope she's down any weight. She's a compulsive liar.

FB_IMG_1714294648502.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i don’t own a scale, occasionally weigh myself at the gym. i weighed myself monday and again on thursday and i was down 1.4 pounds. now all of us who live in the real world know i’m not actually down 1.4lbs of fat/weight but that its likely fluctuations due to food/time of day/hornones/if i’ve been to the bathroom.
this is sarah’s problem also, she obsesses over the scale when it’s not always accurate
I could be wrong but I’ve heard of you drink alcohol the night before you weight in, the scales will more then likely look like you’ve lost weight even if you haven’t. Totally agree the scales isn’t that reliable at all. She doesn’t look like she’s lost that much at all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So for the whole month she lost 3lbs! What an inspiration
Ah but she wants to lose 2lbs by Friday which would bring her to a nice even 5lbs. What a coincidence that all her decimal pointed losses worked out at a nice even number.....and at the start of the month she said her goal was to lose 5lbs for the wedding. How convenient that all her fake numbers will add up to exactly that 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but I’ve heard of you drink alcohol the night before you weight in, the scales will more then likely look like you’ve lost weight even if you haven’t. Totally agree the scales isn’t that reliable at all. She doesn’t look like she’s lost that much at all
No U will look like U gained because alcohol causes fluid retention

Reactions: 4
She'd need to have stuck tons an average of about 1500 calories a day even for that. She must eat closer to 3000 calories a day, plus at least a third of the month she was on the piss somewhere (sang-gooooollli, Clarney etc). It's not possible she drank that much alcohol and still averaged just under a lb a week.

That's a stone and a half down now and not a single chin has disappeared and she's going around in size 18 stretch elastic pants.
---
No U will look like U gained because alcohol causes fluid retention
I'm often down weigh the day after drinking alcohol cos I'm dehydrated but that gain ALWAYS shows a day or two later.

Reactions: 9
What’s her total weight’loss’ now supposedly?
She posted on 7th of April she was 18.2lbs down, then there was 2.5lb gained after holidays, maintained last week and lost 2.7lbs this week.
So 18.4lbs in total allegedly lost 😏
---
It's even less, it's actually only 2.1lbs 😂😂😂

Grid post 31st March she said she'd lost 16.3lbs and today 28th April her total imaginary loss is 18.4lbs. So for the month of April that's a 2.1lbs loss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw this girl doing a tesco haul and she said he's a size 20/22. She looks smaller than burps, she looks great, cause shes washed, clean and is wearing clothes in her size.
20240428_110304.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lads she has lost duck all and the only person she is fooling is herself!! She’s making herself look like a complete idiot because all you have to do it see her in real life to see she’s not lost a single ounce. I mean is she not mortified around family when they can see what she really looks like and what lies she is saying online 🙈 she needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lads she has lost duck all and the only person she is fooling is herself!! She’s making herself look like a complete idiot because all you have to do it see her in real life to see she’s not lost a single ounce. I mean is she not mortified around family when they can see what she really looks like and what lies she is saying online 🙈 she needs help!
I actually thought that too especially with Keith's brother's wedding coming up next week. There will probably be cousins and extended family and friends that she hasn't met yet. If they ask her what she does for a living and she tells them she's a weight loss guru they'll think she's away with the fairies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fooling herself and the rejew sheep. That time of the month now to sell the fabliss group chat 🎀 wonder what this months money will be spent on a trip to clarney or butchers or maybe picking up bits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'd need to have stuck tons an average of about 1500 calories a day even for that. She must eat closer to 3000 calories a day, plus at least a third of the month she was on the piss somewhere (sang-gooooollli, Clarney etc). It's not possible she drank that much alcohol and still averaged just under a lb a week.

That's a stone and a half down now and not a single chin has disappeared and she's going around in size 18 stretch elastic pants.
---

I'm often down weigh the day after drinking alcohol cos I'm dehydrated but that gain ALWAYS shows a day or two later.
Oh I'm the opposite I'd be up 3lb easily 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but if anyone is stupid enough to believe her lies and pay her for advice, then they can't be helped. I don't pity anyone who signs up for her anymore they are clearly beyond help themselves.

Reactions: 20
Can we all start reporting her ads to the ASAI? Own brand should be labelled #AD and all her other ads are missing an # and aren't clearly displayed, she joins it onto the brands instagram name.
She was pissed off yesterday saying she has to go back and prove it isn't a paid ad. So even if the ASAI doesn't do anything it'll annoy her to even be questioned by them 🤣

Screenshot_20240428-112618_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428-112600_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slugging glass of wine last night and this morning she's down weight, those are magic scales like her mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we all start reporting her ads to the ASAI? Own brand should be labelled #AD and all her other ads are missing an # and aren't clearly displayed, she joins it onto the brands instagram name.
She was pissed off yesterday saying she has to go back and prove it isn't a paid ad. So even if the ASAI doesn't do anything it'll annoy her to even be questioned by them 🤣

View attachment 2902473

View attachment 2902484
Was just thinking she is a walking contradiction, everyday she is caught out bullshitting about something and tripping herself up. That beard oil in her package yesterday must of went to her head 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes sense because if you are like me after having a few drinks I'm up and down peeing like a race horse (sorry for that image 😂) probably down water weight.
---
She posted on 7th of April she was 18.2lbs down, then there was 2.5lb gained after holidays, maintained last week and lost 2.7lbs this week.
So 18.4lbs in total allegedly lost 😏
---

It's even less, it's actually only 2.1lbs 😂😂😂

Grid post 31st March she said she'd lost 16.3lbs and today 28th April her total imaginary loss is 18.4lbs. So for the month of April that's a 2.1lbs loss.
Ahhhh lads are ye trying to confuse her with all the numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A good liar needs a good memory as they say.

According to Sarah she lost 1lb, lost 1.8lbs, gained 2.5lbs, maintained and lost 2.7lbs.

She's added in a whole extra weigh in in April and apparently she lost 1lb that week 🤔

Her last weigh in in March was the 31st where the 1lb lost that day was included in March's overall weight loss and her first weigh in in April was 7 days later so the 7th of April where she said she lost 1.8lbs.

Then she gained after the holiday (approx 14th April) maintained week after (22nd April at chemist) and lost 2.7lbs (today 28th April).

When did she lose the 1lb in April? She's getting caught out on all her made up weight loss lies 🤥🤥

1000004881.jpg

1000004883.jpg

1000004884.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this girl doing a tesco haul and she said he's a size 20/22. She looks smaller than burps, she looks great, cause shes washed, clean and is wearing clothes in her size.
View attachment 2902429
That girl is fab, always looks well, clean and washed like you say, and dresses for her size so looks great in her clothes. There's so many women out there who embrace their size and look amazing for it, and then there's Sarah Burke who's easily the same size as this woman but will squeeze herself into clothes 3 sizes too small and looks an absolute state

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.