Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why was he filming her like a weirdo?!

she will no doubt pass her terrible food obsession and poor food knowledge onto those kids.

also she must have gotten a letter or something from the asai

Reactions: 16
Ah the food posts are back for her 3 days of selling rejew you for this month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are we thinking for weigh in tomorrow? What will she claim to be down? 2lbs? 3lbs? Should we start a book on it and see who guesses right 😂😂😂😂
It’s the end of month so she’ll definitely be down at least 5lbs miraculously. Gotten try and flog those rejew places

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess who’s back in one of Sarah’s happy places?? I’ve coco melon on repeat for the last 2 days, small boy is back again and going nowhere till Tuesday this time..
How can she love hospital so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The big heap of food she eats late every Saturday night and weigh in looming the next morning.

Reactions: 6
Guess who’s back in one of Sarah’s happy places?? I’ve coco melon on repeat for the last 2 days, small boy is back again and going nowhere till Tuesday this time..
Ah tit hope ye are ok, can drop stuff at reception if needed as always
---
The big heap of food she eats late every Saturday night and weigh in looming the next morning.
Shellno more weigh in tomorrow than I will 😂 the cattle scales doesnt open again til the next mart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah tit hope ye are ok, can drop stuff at reception if needed as always
---

Shellno more weigh in tomorrow than I will 😂 the cattle scales doesnt open again til the next mart
I need bits but dunno how to manage this?? Would appreciate so much if it’s workable,

Reactions: 3
I hope he's ok and gets well soon you poor thing 😞❤

How can anyone make a steak look less appetising?
Is it just me or do her steaks look like they have been bolied? Like an awful weak tit colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can anyone make a steak look less appetising?
Is it just me or do her steaks look like they have been bolied? Like an awful weak tit colour?
I'm no great shakes, basic home cooked food. I'm very particular about my steak though, I'd gawk if that was put in front of me. A bowl of diarrhoea on the side too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A really old Kardashians episode is on Four at the min... They are talking about the pit and peak of their day..

Remember Sarah started talking about the pit and peak of her weekend away and saying that Kris Jenner inspires her as she gets up at 5am to exercise ...

Good times 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hows the couch to 5k goin Sarah ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t she on a few days ago saying she’d no strapless bra, but still goes out with a shoulder less top and a bra strap tucked in at the side 🤯 she really has no dress sense for her size. If she actually wore a strapless bra that fitted she’d look better. No one gives a tit what size you are if you just own it and stop lying about it. More people could actually relate to her if she was just honest.

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t she on a few days ago saying she’d no strapless bra, but still goes out with a shoulder less top and a bra strap tucked in at the side 🤯 she really has no dress sense for her size. If she actually wore a strapless bra that fitted she’d look better. No one gives a tit what size you are if you just own it and stop lying about it. More people could actually relate to her if she was just honest.
She's unreal, it's very obvious that she's not bothered losing weight. The two weeks before she went on holidays she was giving out that she never got her couch to 5k done. Then she was going to get them done when she was on holidays. Then she was going to do them when she came back. Still hasn't done them. Eats and drinks all around her on holidays and comes on lying about only gaining 2lbs. Lying about being down 18lbs when its very obvious from photos that shes as big as she ever was. And she will be on this morning claiming to be down more weight even though she was on the wine last night, she was walking around the vacious event hopping off a tub of jellies. Big steak dinner last night and she will still claim to be down weight. The constant lies must be exhausting for her. Why doesn't she just be honest about her size, stop with the weight loss farce and just be a size 18/20 plus size influencer 🤷‍♀️ She could actually be successful at it if she was just honest, there's loads of heavy influencers who are making a mint because they embrace their size and are honest with their followers.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.