Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can those who said no way she hasn't got a new gaff, can they please come on and admit you got it wrong and that the tattle FBI were on the ball :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Okay okay I'll hold my hands up 😒 but in my defense she threw me when she wasn't doing the whole smirking business. ( I know something you don't know ) she's hiding something no one can convince me otherwise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha AS IF this wan wouldn't eat a bread roll and the amount of mince and spuds she horses down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Jellybb in your opinion is her sister Ciara's hair starting to thin here or is it just a really bad angle the video is taken from? Aswell can she not let the chair up to cut the lady's hair?

Screenshot_20240426-140410_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240426-140421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240426-140419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-140415_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Course she will never admit she’s a size 20 even though we can all see it. She can’t say it, keet hates fat women. But maybe she’s convinced him she’s a size 12 or 14🤣 the size of her in the unfiltered pics with the tits down to her knees 🤣🤣 you need to have no tits to wear a strapless bra and hers are probably an FF / G

she will defo be on tomorrow for weigh in day sayin she’s down 2-3 lbs so that’ll be 21lbs I think? 🤣
And sayin she can’t have a roll ffs 🤦‍♀️ 😂 does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds when she shows all sorts of shite , I think that’s the Sw way where a roll would be too many syns. But she’s so happy with her new brand that she can eat what she wants 🤣🤣

The thick bleep doesn’t even know what an ad is just cause she doesn’t get money she doesn’t realise it is an ad when she is ADVERTISING a product that she got for free

Reactions: 16
In the video of creepy Teet videoing her she makes a big point that she didn't have a bacon roll 😂 She can't eat the rolls because she can't justify the calories yet she had no problem justifying the calories in the 4 or 5 bottles of Orchard Thieves she said she had each day on holiday 😌

For those that missed it, here's where Belly has the bread roll.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is the gift that keeps on giving. Kudos to kreepy keithy for this new top moment. She wasn't happy, the tone when she said are you mocking me in there 🤭
Screenshot_20240427_192938_com.android.chrome_edit_8203001480518.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m late to the party on the TikTok she put up of the review of Sannnnngooooolii but omg! First of all, if she spoke to my child like that it would be the last time she should would have the opportunity, what a grumpy, nasty wanker she is. Secondly, is there something amiss with teeeet? Aside from the obvs (being with Burps) he seems to have a very glazed, dozy expression. he reminded me of some elderly man who isn’t quite sure what’s going on around him, like he got up and joined her ”vlog”, stares blankly and just leaves. Hopefully for his sake he was just bladdered. The rigout for the award, holy duck it was shocking 😮 for the love of god can we not start a go fund me for a bra for those baps. I saw Sonic out in the wild last nite, she looks like she would batter the head of you, like mother like daughter in this case 🤣
I think Keet might be a stoner.

• Haha
In the video of creepy Teet videoing her she makes a big point that she didn't have a bacon roll 😂 She can't eat the rolls because she can't justify the calories yet she had no problem justifying the calories in the 4 or 5 bottles of Orchard Thieves she said she had each day on holiday 😌

For those that missed it, here's where Belly has the bread roll.
Squeezing a kid out of your whoohaa doesn’t make you a mother or natural care giver but duck me I can’t be the only childless person know this isn’t ok for a 6/7month old (don’t know the kids age it’s lied about like big backs weight)

Reactions: 10
Anyone else doing an odd is done up, hair done, nice clothes, makeup. This beast leaves curlers in, bicycle shorts, spare Tyre hanging out, why does oh my glam pay for that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.