Sarah Burke #105 First we had biden now we have bush, hairy flaps and sagging baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blazer with a pair of grubby old black Nikes (Although she only wears white trainers) NO just NO

Reactions: 4
All I want to know is will Kelly be live? I love a Sarah Burke holiday. We will be laughing all week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's loosing weight so much, she'll be a shadow of herself by October.....so how does the Renew own brand thing work then, is she going to keep mentoring her members?
What a load of horseshit.
She's eating like a savage and bearly moving. There's no way the weight is shifting. The extra water and blubber from having a baby is toning, as it should, but the mass index isn't shifting as she says it is.
Disclaimer, I'm no slim Jim myself, but I own it.

Reactions: 17
I dunno though, she seems to have gotten boring compared to past stories I've read on here ! At least lukes hair isint bleached this time to look like keet ...

Reactions: 7
That photo of her with the top tucked in is the old nails again like duck off with your lies sarah

Reactions: 11
Is Silentlurkersjourney missing from this tread too?
I'm here , my daughter is in hospital again , and we want to spend as much time together as a family.we havent seen the outside world for a few days. But light at the end of the tunnel now . Nice to know I'm missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm here , my daughter is in hospital again , and we want to spend as much time together as a family.we havent seen the outside world for a few days. But light at the end of the tunnel now . Nice to know I'm missed.
Sending you all love ❤ hope she feels better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I dunno though, she seems to have gotten boring compared to past stories I've read on here ! At least lukes hair isint bleached this time to look like keet ...
Agreed she's fairly boring at the moment!

Thought the same last time she went on holidays too but she always pulls something out of the bag like the reel of the Bishop Brennan dress billowing in the wind, the 17 product no make-up look or the showering by the pool thinking she's in a Herbal Essences ad.

So I've hope we'll get a couple of crackers out of her especially when she's back drinking now.
---
Did she really say she lost 1.8lb? 🙈
She did indeed because it was said here last week that she only ever is down whole numbers 1lb, 2lb, 3lb so she had to prove us wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Sars on holidays from today? I haven’t actually been keeping up with her because she takes an hour to say the most pointless tit. Can’t wait for a sars holidays. Top tier content incoming. She will be walking around the “resort” with a face that’s chewing a wasp saying about how fab everything is, while in the background she will be bulling. Might even let us all know she’s ovulating again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Sars on holidays from today? I haven’t actually been keeping up with her because she takes an hour to say the most pointless tit. Can’t wait for a sars holidays. Top tier content incoming. She will be walking around the “resort” with a face that’s chewing a wasp saying about how fab everything is, while in the background she will be bulling. Might even let us all know she’s ovulating again.
Ovulating and she couldn't get Keith alone to do the deed as she messed up the week the kids club was open for Luke :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Where we goin Lukkkeeeee?, would she ever duck off, the whole world and its mother knows at this stage, and especially that poor child that it’s not Clarney. 1.8 pound loss 🤣 its almost pint o clock now, roll on the entertainment 🍻

Reactions: 13
Sending to love and good wishes to you all ❤

Reactions: 1
Hope the return flight gets cancelled and we get a repeat of last years rant about how everyone that got off before them got the far more superior hotels to the shithole she was sent to😆 Looking forward to some top tier entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope the return flight gets cancelled and we get a repeat of last years rant about how everyone that got off before them got the far more superior hotels to the shithole she was sent to😆 Looking forward to some top tier entertainment
That’s what got me back into following her. Her holiday content is always amazing. 🤣

@silentlurkersjourneylol, thinking of you and your daughter. Hope you’re all home soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.