Sarah Burke #105 First we had biden now we have bush, hairy flaps and sagging baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do ye know who anyone is, let alone missing! I haven’t a clue who one poster is to the next or when they last posted 😆
I’d 100% notice if you or a couple of other regular posters went missing! I do get what you mean though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My friend works in Shannon Airport and is on tomorrow!!!! I told her to keep an eye out for these wilderbeasts 👀
---
My friend works in Shannon Airport and is on tomorrow!!!! I told her to keep an eye out for these wilderbeasts 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I heard Sarah is afraid to go on her early 5k runs because there was a girl followed home in farranree and her husband got charged defending her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard Sarah is afraid to go on her early 5k runs because there was a girl followed home in farranree and her husband got charged defending her.
Burps would latch on to any story to avoid getting off her fat hole and go for a walk/run......that girl was walking home after a night out, totally different scenario to going for a walk/run at 7am when there are plenty of people around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Burps would latch on to any story to avoid getting off her fat hole and go for a walk/run......that girl was walking home after a night out, totally different scenario to going for a walk/run at 7am when there are plenty of people around
Oh 100% it all makes sense now as to why she mention so many times was it last week she wouldn’t feel comfortable out walking at that time🙄🙄 scary what’s happened and her husband is facing jail

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh 100% it all makes sense now as to why she mention so many times was it last week she wouldn’t feel comfortable out walking at that time🙄🙄 scary what’s happened and her husband is facing jail
Hopefully the judge will take everything that happened into account 🤞

Reactions: 4
I’m local to the area aswell . I thaught people hanging around corners was long gone . It seems the guy is getting off on it no ?

Reactions: 2
Girls look at the shade supermom slimming is throwing at Sarah on her story about the overnight oats 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls look at the shade supermom slimming is throwing at Sarah on her story about the overnight oats 🤣🤣
She also threw shade yesterday with giving out about people showing food, chewing and picking their teeth on camera 🤣
---
Who thinks like this before a holiday or anything else. Why does she think about when she’ll wash or not wash it while sitting in a car. That’s what’s wrong with this bleeping knob.. it isn’t even something to think about if you wash it you wash it it isn’t a big part of a day. That is why she needs a proper 9-5 job get out and live a life where you’re not consumed by this nonsense, narcissistic nutter burps you truly are. Sitting rubbing her eyeballs at us telling us she’s getting lashes we couldn’t give a flying duck your vile beady eyes will always be vile as your a feral human

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Keith wouldn’t be defending burps, they’d need mouthpiece Donna to the rescue in that case

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed the best stepped up nanna majorly hasn’t had lewwk for a night over or whatever Monday Club in the pub is, since belly came along? Would love to know the suss there 😂

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed the best stepped up nanna majorly hasn’t had lewwk for a night over or whatever Monday Club in the pub is, since belly came along? Would love to know the suss there 😂
Ah don’t ya know summer is nearly on the way, he’ll be down singing in the local in Youghal, in no time!
Or maybe he has had seven years of singing now, and is over it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reus flight is at 1.20pm today....surely we'll get some footage soon, should be leaving Tina's shortly, looking forward to the next few days of car crash holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.