Sarah Burke #105 First we had biden now we have bush, hairy flaps and sagging baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Does keyring not do "breakfast for everyone on a Sunday" and this dirty bleep has to get dropped to the airport?????? Also, your tongue is a big indicator of your health and she has a big dry crack down the middle showing how dehydrated and unhealthy she is 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ah don’t ya know summer is nearly on the way, he’ll be down singing in the local in Youghal, in no time!
Or maybe he has had seven years of singing now, and is over it?
Well I've heard Belly is an amazing singer and is going to be on the next series of BGT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this holiday was really for luke, they wouldn't be taking him out of school for it. She also would be bringing him to the massive waterpark in Salou and ferrari land. Herself and teet will drink and smoke themed to death for the next 4 days. Her pre holiday grooming regime makes her look worse if that's possible. She thinks she Christopher colombus discovery new lands by going to salou. Sad narrow minded fool that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ehhhhh who’s this?
An artist rendering of Jack?

The “photo” that would never see the light of day as it’s in her bedroom?
IMG_6407.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Airport predictions:
Pints boomerang by 10.30am.
Old man lewk running around grabbing his eyes crying with gratitude and doing a big performative show of love to belly for the camera.
Some kind of family of 4 (or is it 5?) shot that implies teeth is lewks "real" dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why they all wear the gifted cokeheads vest under everything, surely it makes very little difference, especially if you are a barrell? Would you not be more comfortable without?

Reactions: 10
Just seen it 🫤 so is the fella that was following her local ? Where was she coming from walking around them roads the nearest pub is in Gurranabraher to her
Ya, the fella was seemingly known to them and from the area. I know her husband, very quiet chap. Never in trouble and works hard. Hopefully he will get off. They have two beautiful kids and I think if any man heard his wife screaming at that hour, they would have done the same thing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they all wear the gifted cokeheads vest under everything, surely it makes very little difference, especially if you are a barrell? Would you not be more comfortable without?
She's going to Spain in pleather leggings a nylon vest, a wooly jumper and a polyester blazer. She knows how the sun works, right ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'd say she will have the laptop out in the airport playing boss witch big scaldy head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor luke , off school two weeks for Easter and now off a third week to go on a crappy holiday so burps can try and prove she has a great life and not a miserable one with keet . Luke should be back in school , back in routine and around kids , not stuck with his narcissistic mother , stepped up dad and a baby ...its sad but it is obvious he doesn't go to birthdays or play dates as his mother avoids real people to live in her insta bubble of make believe .....

Reactions: 25
Ya, the fella was seemingly known to them and from the area. I know her husband, very quiet chap. Never in trouble and works hard. Hopefully he will get off. They have two beautiful kids and I think if any man heard his wife screaming at that hour, they would have done the same thing.
Oh wow i haven’t heard much .oh of course funny how it all works , how he is being charged and not the fella following her and her kids asleep in the house

Oh wow i haven’t heard much .oh of course funny how it all works , how he is being charged and not the fella following her and her kids asleep in the house
Ya it's crazy, the husband was attacked first with a belt, surely it would be seen as self defense. Anyway, patiently waiting for the boomerang of pints from Cork airport, my Sunday will be made 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.