Sarah Burke #105 First we had biden now we have bush, hairy flaps and sagging baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any second now I’d say, checked in by now and in the bar in Shannon. Time to post the reel of face ache crying into Belly’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope the return flight gets cancelled and we get a repeat of last years rant about how everyone that got off before them got the far more superior hotels to the shithole she was sent toπŸ˜† Looking forward to some top tier entertainment
And they really where in a shithole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I remember she showed us and it was desperate looking

Reactions: 3
She took Donna’s child so Luke wouldn’t be bothering them πŸ˜‘ happy for Luke that he’ll have someone but shame on her for not wanting to spend time with her little boy

Reactions: 20
Ya it's crazy, the husband was attacked first with a belt, surely it would be seen as self defense. Anyway, patiently waiting for the boomerang of pints from Cork airport, my Sunday will be made πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it not yer man who she was having the affair with that was following after her.πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
There is a new thread

---

New thread for the meticulous holidays ✨️
🧡🧡🧡🧡New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.