Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s great
No it easy enough and I’m not a runner any app I’ve downloaded you have to pay after x amount of weeks this one is completely free
Ah thank you I'll screenshot that I think I'll start after Easter break though as it's very hard to get out with the kids home!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: The Tax man is looking into Sarah’s brands but instead he got a look at her meticulous Minge. ( Any way of getting it to rhyme?) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: The Tax man is looking into Sarah’s brands but instead he got a look at her meticulous Minge. ( Any way of getting it to rhyme?) 😂
Something like "Sarahs taxes make the taxman cringe...

Other than that I'm out 😂😂😂 I'm tit at thread names ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah’s taxes make the tax man cringe but lucky for him he hasn’t seen her minge!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread Suggestion “her taxes are cringe, tattles seen her minge, she’s out in her yellow blazer, she’ll get teet up the aisle alright, using a tazor”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Minge to the left of me , minge to the right of me, here i am stuck on tattle with u 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.