Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppy Foley

What is savage ass about ?? And who is this savage ass - I wasn’t around back then and I’m just dying to know what it’s about as it sounds hilare ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

poppyseed1

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem like she has an ounce of sympathy for the man, going on her night away regardless but if it was her laid up she would want flowers and presents and everyone to rally round her, narcissistic fucker
Because she knows itself inflicted

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Maybe someone more qualified can correct me if I'm wrong but hair loss after a baby is hormonal so no amount of treatments will help? She's wasting her time and again false advertising?
Correct.
You tend to not loose hair during pregnancy, but afterwards it can seem like you're going bald. And then the baby hair at the temples and forehead start growing back and it takes forever!

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
How do they work if you need surgery or an MRI?iv never been allowed keep any jewellery on for either even fresh piercings I had to remove
You get them removed in the jewellers I was looking at then put back on after ❀ the one I was looking at was €148 for chain then €56 for the charm I picked. I’m devo I didn’t realise it was a hun thing 😫

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I’ve never ever seen one family to have so many hospital admissions! Wtf you nearly have to be on deaths door with your leg hanging off to be admitted to hospital where I am 🀣 I hope the child is ok but Sarah Burke absolutely gets a buzz whenever one of her own is admitted to hospital. Weird cunt
It's.......medical card
---
Is the murphys rock you’re referencing in relation to a car accident by any chance ?
It is x

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Casuals it? What does that mean? I thought he said bullshit?
Jesus maybe he did say bullshit πŸ˜‚ to be fair my mind was blown that a native speaker could butcher such a simple word but this is teeeeet we are talking about and he is quite simple πŸ™ˆ

GW84

VIP Member
Wasn't the one from the fat blasting clinic the one who was telling the whole county about Burps and Brian's break up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I read it on an old thread here that Burps would go into her and give her all the gossip about the break up and yer one would tell anyone who would listen all of Sarah's dirty laundry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think that was the girl she used to go to the gym in her sitting room or something? I could be wrong though