Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Why would Luke need dressy clothes? He isn’t taken anywhere
and all he ever wears is football kits apparently
---
Ah lads, where is the lovely Sarah today? No written statement about how Belly slept last night? No photo of Belly in whatever God awful personalised tat she has on her today? No funny story that's not funny in the slightest??

On another note I see loads of the huns have discount codes up for the debloating vitamins that Sarah peddles the last few days but nothing from Burps. She's hardly been dropped already 🤔
may have been said already, just catching up, but there was an ad By her on fb early this morning with discount code and link to order

• Haha
Reactions: 1

KerryLady

VIP Member
I sat mine once and nerves definitely got the better of me because I know I'm a fairly decent driver and take my time and observe etc but once I sat that test it was like my first time to drive a car ever
It's the worse like I'm hoping they'll just pass me someday to get rid of me 🤣 I dunno how many times iv failed our cancelled, I can't cope with a random stranger and clipboard watching me drive 🤪

cycleon

VIP Member
To keep on topic Sarah is a massive cunt
I lost one of my dogs yesterday and I am absolutely devastated I can barely speak.
oh I’m so sorry, it’s so hard
---
I am SCREAMING at the pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is he dying or what 🙊😭
he looks like he’s just on a chair, not even in a bed
---
I'm so sorry Mrs 😞 we only have a loan of them and it will never be long enough 💔 sounds like you got an awful shock, your heart must be broken x
---
He's not even holding her hand, it's just thrown there all limp and she's gripping on for dear life in case he escapes. He fuckin hates her 😆
does she wear a watch on both hands? This one is grey/black and earlier fixing itsabellies sleeve it was pink strap

Last edited:
  • Heart

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
That was ratzhole, they had proof to back what they said that was at it apparently, graywalls was a neighbour of Tina’s or friends with a neighbour and dropped off the face of the earth once it was public knowledge burps was preg. She knew people at the school gate too I think. She’s the one that started the burps had mad debt issues that Brian paid and possibly the one that said keet had gambling issues and that Tina was telling people tattle was jealous of Sarah 😂 I always smelled a rat with her tbh constantly mentioning that she was foreign with not good English that seemed perfect, like she was a certain new baby mama 😂
Who do you think she was? Kim?

misslala

Chatty Member
Where’s dealin yokes and hey candy gone? They must be with sea moss, silk pro max and exerify
Loads are gone … haven’t seen or heard of Dylan oaks in ages weird considering it’s the only chains she will wear, the silk pro most have only worked once as their no issues with hair loss on her face , that cheap body spray that she only ever uses she most have got the slogans mixed up one spay dose plenty… not to mention oh my glam , vavavoom that teeth whitening company I’d say theirs loads more to add to the list of disappearing brands

Oh found a list

Attachments