Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder are the Clayton regretting giving Julie and Burp a free nights stay considering they are getting little coverage in return 😂😂 not that I have any sympathy for them!! I wonder why Sar is so quiet?? Couldn’t be still locked out of her phone??

Reactions: 3
I wonder are the Clayton regretting giving Julie and Burp a free nights stay considering they are getting little coverage in return 😂😂 not that I have any sympathy for them!! I wonder why Sar is so quiet?? Couldn’t be still locked out of her phone??
Gutted I'd say that she got a smaller room then jules

Reactions: 2
Was it really Liz? How do you know? She is a massive snake though so don't know would I be that surprised
I don’t know for certain but lots of things pointed to the person being liz. The ratsout page had similar illiteracy issues to liz and also would never badmouth liz and always have high praise for her while tearing strips off every other instahun

So she said they had got in touch and offered to gift her an extra night but she had already booked so was like no its fine I will pay for it. Now she has gifted all over her stories. They all lie so much they can't keep their stories straight.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I cant be the only one who think its inappropriate for Sarah, Luke and the new boyfriend of a few weeks to be sharing a hotel room

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she said they had got in touch and offered to gift her an extra night but she had already booked so was like no its fine I will pay for it. Now she has gifted all over her stories. They all lie so much they can't keep their stories straight.
She initially (months ago) said she had booked one night herself and tayto park.
I think the whole trip is gifted now, same as everyone else who's been. I think she wasn't planning on saying any of it was gifted but ended up with no choice because we know so many others who got it gifted.

She was staying last night and tonight though. So why is she only showing it now? Somethings def off with her since the lost phone in Killarney weekend.
She hardly got into some sort of hassle and now has safety concerns so isn't posting in real life time anymore?!
Somethings off ..

I cant be the only one who think its inappropriate for Sarah, Luke and the new boyfriend of a few weeks to be sharing a hotel room
100% the thought I had was "poor child thinking it used to be my daddy thatd be in the room with us now its this guy..." hand on my heart I thought that

Reactions: 7
She initially (months ago) said she had booked one night herself and tayto park.
I think the whole trip is gifted now, same as everyone else who's been. I think she wasn't planning on saying any of it was gifted but ended up with no choice because we know so many others who got it gifted.

She was staying last night and tonight though. So why is she only showing it now? Somethings def off with her since the lost phone in Killarney weekend.
She hardly got into some sort of hassle and now has safety concerns so isn't posting in real life time anymore?!
Somethings off ..
She said the other night when she was on rambling on her work phone that she paid for it. Full of tit just.

Reactions: 4
She said the other night when she was on rambling on her work phone that she paid for it. Full of tit just.
Ya see i heard that too!!!!!!! but... she kinda muffled it so I couldnt be sure what she said. Cause 100 million percent i remember her months ago goin on about how she had the trip booked was good value with the tayto tickets etc.. then this pr stay for everyone showed up. I was hoping someone here would bring it up cause i couldn't be sure what she had said the other night.

Instead of gifted it should say
# tagged them so much and begged until I broke them
# Beggy Mitchell 🤭🤣

She knows jooles made a show of herself so is trying to be the perfect guest to be called back for another freebie 🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say Julie was told to stop posting by the hotel as it wasn't what they were hoping for ... wandering around looking for cigarettes and drinking in the kids area... id say they got on to Sarah before to make sure she keeps it wholesome and does shows the hotel in a positive light... let's see...

Reactions: 4
She was in penny's in liffey valley on her phone talking bout the hotel and stay.... Think there was an issue or something with her stay or payment or something!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in penny's in liffey valley on her phone talking bout the hotel and stay.... Think there was an issue or something with her stay or payment or something!
Ah jaysus therel be another phone screen smashed in temper after u telling us all that. Shel be hoppin, all the way up and down the Liffey girl! Bye bye another weeks wage of €250. Now just to decide will it be the work phone or the work work phone that gets the hop this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the footage of Keith and luke holding hands or walking together etc. A bit tasteless Sarah

Reactions: 17
All the footage of Keith and luke holding hands or walking together etc. A bit tasteless Sarah
Sure she cant hold his hand, too busy with her phone and her work work phone. But I agree, always a dig at Brian.

Reactions: 10
It more like a PR campaign for her 10 minute relationship than the Hotel......all we are seeing is Keith, or should I say Keet, and Luke

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.