Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some advertisement the Clayton are getting. I find it very strange sge has not been on since

Reactions: 4
Julie is going too. But no tagging she must of paid
Bag o tayto park! Imagine! The shouting! Hi guurllllllll! Cmereeeeee gurrrlllllll you’re looking fabbbb! I know I’m off the bag of bodadoees I only eat 4lb a morning now! Gurrllllll I’m pooorpleeeeee all the fellas know me and im a fridge like! 😂😂😂😂They can tie me joolieeeeee in the cage for lady lessons and how to treat other humans

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably threw the biggest witch fit when her phone got lost and Keith could of ran for the hills 🤣
End of the love affair!!

Reactions: 2
She probably threw the biggest witch fit when her phone got lost and Keith could of ran for the hills 🤣
End of the love affair!!
Nah she will be back oh I'm just so happy we had Time together blah blah blah. Thanks for all the messages blah blah blah.

Reactions: 6
You know what is really starting to annoy me. I have booked 2 hotels I seen on influencers stories, and paid and went. We did not receive the same experience that they did, why do they give them stuff in the room when they arrive (drinks, deserts, teddy's for kids) etc. Fancier breakfasts and then us muppets pay and get bog standard. I think it's wrong to book on seeing it on someone's stories but then not have the same experience as apparently you aren't good enough for the fancier details. 🖕

Sorry random post I know 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 33
Well this is boring! I must say though I was out for a walk today and I started laughing hysterically thinking of burp up in bodadoeeee park 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg
What if... she arrived to bodado park & they thought she was a bodado and they cut her up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.