Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time β€œMom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can almost feel the excitement she feels when she writes stopping for food and drinks 🀭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tagging all around her so she'll get free food and drink πŸ™„ Luke is just an inconvenience at this stage. Remember the days when she couldn't bare to be without him.... yeah they didn't last long

Reactions: 11
What's with the tagging every god damn thing in sight. Beggy Mitchelling her way thru life.. It's so Cringe and she NEVER does the brand any justice it's all half arsed talkin bout it but then makes or about her her her. She's bleeping painful.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈwhat happened to sweet king oh my glam was she sposed to be brand ambassador for them? I dunno she'd turn ya off anything she shows. 🀒

Alsoooooo. noooooooo. Not the bleeping MLM essential oil bullshit. As if it works for actual anxiety. Narcissists don't have anxiety SAR. ur a fuckin disgrace as is the gowl who's selling them calling herself an essential oil wellness coach. duck right off.

Reactions: 11
Ah lads fair play to Sarah's anxiety, it never shows up when shes heading out for food and drinks or when she's heading to work, her anxiety is fairly sound to be fair πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"She always gets asked about her anxiety " πŸ€” Where does her anxiety go every weekend when it's time for a piss up. It must be selective anxiety she has πŸ₯΄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am wondering if this anxiety is related to her heavy drinking? If it is the fear she has rather than actual anxiety? It is becoming more and more obvious that she has an alcohol dependence and binge drinks a few times a week.
She is fine while she is drinking to excess several times a week but is then anxious after it?

Reactions: 20
What's with the tagging every god damn thing in sight. Beggy Mitchelling her way thru life.. It's so Cringe and she NEVER does the brand any justice it's all half arsed talkin bout it but then makes or about her her her. She's bleeping painful.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈwhat happened to sweet king oh my glam was she sposed to be brand ambassador for them? I dunno she'd turn ya off anything she shows. 🀒

Alsoooooo. noooooooo. Not the bleeping MLM essential oil bullshit. As if it works for actual anxiety. Narcissists don't have anxiety SAR. ur a fuckin disgrace as is the gowl who's selling them calling herself an essential oil wellness coach. duck right off.
Couldn't have said it better my friend

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When she said she looked like a mirmaid after getting the hair done! Nah no sarah big back burke youll never resemble a mermaid.
Sick with herself. She looked gross. The eye liner and tracksuit makes her look like Vicky Pollard- sounds like her too come to think of it. Ye but no but but ye um.....

Shouldn't even take 1 drink when driving. Especially not wine πŸ™ˆ
Disgraceful. Drink driving laws dont apply to them. Wine plus dont forget the takeaway pint for the spin down. I know Luke is a very neglected unwanted child (from her side). I hope he's not witnessing this. What happened to 'oh we're doing something cos Luke is at home '. On the piss, stuffing her gob with steak sangwidges again. Its as if Slimming World is an after thought at this stage.

I am wondering if this anxiety is related to her heavy drinking? If it is the fear she has rather than actual anxiety? It is becoming more and more obvious that she has an alcohol dependence and binge drinks a few times a week.
She is fine while she is drinking to excess several times a week but is then anxious after it?
Sounds like it. Id definitely say she's an alcoholic when she needs to drink on a 40 minute car journey. Great ammunition for Brian

She will prob come on and say someone else is driving and as for her selective anxiety she can duck the duck off 😑
Picked up a bottle of anti anxiety elixir while waiting for her pint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.