Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a 4 year old and only being able to name one child friendly place to bring him!! I’m not even from Cork and I probably know more places than that 🙄🙄 what a self centred moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine having a 4 year old and only being able to name one child friendly place to bring him!! I’m not even from Cork and I probably know more places than that 🙄🙄 what a self centred moron!
Poor Luke gets taken nowhere. The irony of her offering to recommend places to people. Never once have I seen her take him on a day out or even to the cinema or a play zone. She is so selfish it’s scary but I honestly believe she was raised that way. Tina seems to be cut from the same cloth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had the same thought! she drew a blank. I do have family in Cork, spend a lot of time there and lived there for college but still!!! Anyone else with a child Luke's age would have a list of places to go with kids. she's a disgrace

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real? I can't believe shes still rabbiting on about Clarney. Jesus Christ almighty. How many times has she mentioned and tagged the hotels and restaurants? How in fucks name would ask her about reservations, walk ins, dining areas. I feel like going mad.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she for bleeping real? I can't believe shes still rabbiting on about Clarney. Jesus Christ almighty. How many times has she mentioned and tagged the hotels and restaurants? How in fucks name would ask her about reservations, walk ins, dining areas. I feel like going mad.....
I don't care how much she says 'you guys have been asking me '

bollox that is.... its out and out begging... tag tag tag... re-tag re-tag beg beg... seriously its embarrassing....

Reactions: 17

bollox that is.... its out and out begging... tag tag tag... re-tag re-tag beg beg... seriously its embarrassing....
She's talking about it as if she went to outer Mongolia or something, like people wouldn't have a clue where to start.
Jesus wept it's Clarney, she stayed in a hotel and went to 3 pubs. How much more do we need to know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Exactly. She must be getting nowhere begging them. Hopefully they're seeing through her. She's so thick skinned- if at first you don't succeed- beg, beg again

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t it be priceless if all these businesses blocked her 😂😂 they won’t get any decent business out of her tagging them anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she is so boring how often did she repeat the names hadent even the locations right for some of them in cork not to mind the lack of knowledge of a place to take her child

Reactions: 7
The only thing all her tagging done for me is make me want to avoid those places if I get to go away for a weekend the last thing I want or need is the likes of her mouthing all around me that would drive my genuine social anxiety through the roof

Reactions: 8
Jesus she forgot the filter when she was giving her Failte Ireland speech in the car.
The size of her nose 😮 had the filter back on later then the nose disappears. That filter is doing her serious favours cos without it she looks rough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where are all the “loads of bars” on Princes Street that she kept mentioning?
I was thinking the exact same! Like I know in the last few weeks a cafe/cocktail spot opened but aside from Clancy’s there’s no other pub 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.