Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she forgot the filter when she was giving her Failte Ireland speech in the car.
The size of her nose 😮 had the filter back on later then the nose disappears. That filter is doing her serious favours cos without it she looks rough
And her lips, they're like a baboons arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. She must be getting nowhere begging them. Hopefully they're seeing through her. She's so thick skinned- if at first you don't succeed- beg, beg again
What bar or restaurant needs someone like her ( or anyone) to fill their places now? There’s not a shortage of customers, but seats to put them into.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ , 5 litres of cranberry juice again & she only had 5 this week already. ‘Free on SW’ but it’s actually 200 cals per carton , 50 per glass/cup. I know she doesn’t calorie count but I’m assuming 5 litres of cranberry juice every 5 days wouldn’t help your weightloss!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She uses the plan all wrong. Yes it's free but only when it's used inline with the plan so really she needs to be having it with her 1/3rd speed which I highly doubt

Reactions: 1
200 cals x 5 = 1000 calories for the latest cranberry juice purchase

however it’s less than 7 days since she bought the other 5. So 1000 x 2= 2000 which is a days eating , or a day & a third for someone on a calorie deficit plan !! (I’m with a nutritionist the last 4 months on 1650 cals a day for weight loss.)

so not only does she eat potatoes with every meal, or estimate a take away being 3 syns 🤣 she is also adding a whole days calories to her week.

*yes this is light cranberry juice estimate not plain fullfat cranberry

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Juice is full of sugar even if it is a natural sugar. Eww. The thoughts of all that cranberry 🤢 also pointless if going to be washed down with pints at the wknd

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she's drinking so much of it, some SW ACCs find a new free food and OBSESS with it and then can't understand why they can't lose.

It's why yrs ago SW said if using a free food for a different purpose it needs synning. Like the sweetener and sugar free juicea are Def not to be drank in those quantities.

Reactions: 2
Why is she still banging on about ‘Clarney??
Another trip looming. Looking for freebies

Jesus she forgot the filter when she was giving her Failte Ireland speech in the car.
The size of her nose 😮 had the filter back on later then the nose disappears. That filter is doing her serious favours cos without it she looks rough
She is dog rough. Like a different person with filters. Take one look at Tina. A small hairy tub of lard.

200 cals x 5 = 1000 calories for the latest cranberry juice purchase

however it’s less than 7 days since she bought the other 5. So 1000 x 2= 2000 which is a days eating , or a day & a third for someone on a calorie deficit plan !! (I’m with a nutritionist the last 4 months on 1650 cals a day for weight loss.)

so not only does she eat potatoes with every meal, or estimate a take away being 3 syns 🤣 she is also adding a whole days calories to her week.

*yes this is light cranberry juice estimate not plain fullfat cranberry
One single potato has at least 160 calories. She's going to balloon even more as she's not practicing what shes preaching. Do you know she has said (in her capacity as a SW leader) - you don't need to exercise on SW ( go for a walk to clear your head only), you don't need to drink water, eat as much SW homemade chips as you like - once you syn the ketchup, spray the one calorie oil as much as you like - til your hand hurts, then use the other hand. My nutritionist was horrified that they are not being sued for spewing such tripe.

I don’t want to sound awful.. but who the duck wants to see that 🤮
I think she's on here a lot. So many of her stories lately almost reply to our comments. Like Luke was well looked after when she was on the piss again last weekend and the minute we said Luke wasn't taken anywhere - he's in the amusements in Perks. I think the particularly gross nana mangling the chips was done as a '2 fingers up ' to us. Am I paranoid? 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Still rolling around laughing at the thick vacant puzzled expression on her mug when pondering on child friendly things to do in Cork. 'I dunno' - screws face up looking bewildered and suggests 'Fota or Fitzgerald's Park'. Just shows where her priorities are - drinking, Tina, sisters, pals...... His Dad must be heartbroken seeing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still rolling around laughing at the thick vacant puzzled expression on her mug when pondering on child friendly things to do in Cork. 'I dunno' - screws face up looking bewildered and suggests 'Fota or Fitzgerald's Park'. Just shows where her priorities are - drinking, Tina, sisters, pals...... His Dad must be heartbroken seeing this.
Isn't it terrible. Poor little Luke 😢 I know Julie has her own issues but she does bring the twins out and about a lot, I'll say that much for her

She thinks a day out for Lukey is a walk around cork city centre and going to Starbucks 🙄🙄 oh and the insta photos to show she’s a great Mom!!

Reactions: 10
Why is she drinking all the cranberry juice? Is it for her kidneys or something becoz if so, there’s only like 15% pure cranberry’s in those shop bought juices

Why is she drinking all the cranberry juice? Is it for her kidneys or something becoz if so, there’s only like 15% pure cranberry’s in those shop bought juices
Mixing with the movicol sachets to make it more palatable she said.

• Sick
Isn't it terrible. Poor little Luke 😢 I know Julie has her own issues but she does bring the twins out and about a lot, I'll say that much for her
I 100% agree with you. Julie works hard at being a mum to 2 full on 3 year olds. Her mum lives a good 20 min drive from her. They are the centre of her world. Theyre so well fed and shes always doing stuff with them. Sarah is an utter disgrace. Luke got the odd bop around the kitchen before but now that 'himself' is on the scene - Luke is just in the way.

• Haha
I'm still not over the completely dazed look on her face trying to think of child friendly places to go in Cork. I have a list of about 20 at this stage, including the county ... and I live no where near. I made it just for days where we can do a road trip short notice and I need to figure it out on the hop. (Works a treat girls, highly recommend havin a list lol)
Anyway what i did come on to say is since shes still clearly on the beg for Clarney- can she not see, as a 30yr old mother, how she should have reems more information on family things to do, not just the pub. Id say she couldn't tell you where the National Park / Muckross house are, jauntin carts fees and routes, how far off the road is torc waterfall, what about parking? Ross Castle worth a spin to? Like, if I had a public platform it would be filled with that kind of info after a weekend in Killarney, with or without my kids. I couldnt tell you the price of a pint though!. Thats the difference.

Reactions: 11
The smug head on her cracks me up every time. It's the smirk she tries but fails to hold in 😆 I'd love an ounce of her self confidence!

Reactions: 3
The smug head on her cracks me up every time. It's the smirk she tries but fails to hold in 😆 I'd love an ounce of her self confidence!
Because she's doing it so much she believes she looks like the filtered version of herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.