Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fillers make her look way older that she is.

I loved her too around 2016-2017. However she is very trend oriented which makes her forgettable amongst the 1000s of young influencers who look exactly like her.
Screenshot_20211124-202649_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I mean we are going a few years back and she does look slimmer in pics now but who knows, I’d be surprised if she wore a size 8 though because she’s at least 5ft9 and would look very thin. She looks great and could do commercial modelling if she didn’t have so much filler etc going on. Shame
Not being horrible but I don’t think she’s in any way shape or form model material… even commercial..her body is fine but her face is ..meh… it’s overfilled and average

Just out of curiosity how did she gain such a big following on instagram? I discovered her on YT and was shocked at her amount of insta followers.

Just out of curiosity how did she gain such a big following on instagram? I discovered her on YT and was shocked at her amount of insta followers.
I feel like in the uk she was one of the first main influencers (not bloggers or invented blogging as she likes to claim) but on Instagram itself I remember seeing her business type thing on Instagram as “social media influencer” and being like wow I’ve never heard of that? This was like 2017 times lol there was a point she was very on the Instagram thing and had sponsorships left right and centre

Reactions: 2
Yeah she was huge around 2016-2017 but then she became popular on Instagram due to the classic : very tan, blond hair, skinny thick type of figure.

Since then she is less popular because there is a sea of new girls on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Her face in her latest stories in the salon, looks like she can’t properly smile at the end there because of the amount of filler she has 😬

That and I’m confused why she has a separate account as she can just use her normal one for styling work? It’s not like it is a personal account if you get me. Like even tho shes classed it “just for fun” it’s very much her business/influencing account

Poor Sarah. She’s had a really tit end to the year last year because Instagrams alga rhythm wasn’t showing all her posts to all her followers and it really affected her mental health! duck sakes what a stupid spoilt witch! Some people are struggling to put food on their tables and she’s crying over how many people see her Instagram posts!!!! She sounds like the biggest clown ever in that video.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She said she was down and burnt out from running SLA and her Instagram content.
Insta isn't showing her pictures to everyone so she felt down how she had worked bars for 8 to 9 years and then it be hindered by Instagrams algorithm messing up. She said she had to take a break and enjoy her holiday because she was getting too consumed with shopping everything and not living in the moment. YouTube was becoming like a chore because she wasn't happy, and didn't really want to film but would get on and act like her life was perfect and she was fine. She said she is moving in two weeks and she may get another dog so Nelly has company. I think that was all that she mentioned.

Reactions: 5
Watched the video. Wow. I feel so sorry for Sarah having to deal with the stress of having your own business and influencing/getting paid to advertise stuff in these dark algorithm times. And then having to find a new place to rent on top of that. Gosh. I’m so glad she was able to just decide to take some time off and fly out to Mexico to regroup and clear her head from her “burnout”.

Sorry might come off a little bitter as I’m unable to work full time so am broke and also have no social life to take my mind off it following actual autistic burnout. And I’m like nearly a year into burnout recovery and only improved marginally. BUT YANNO

Reactions: 15
Nah don't worry you are not bitter at all ☺

I usually enjoy her content but in that video she came across as pretentious and really clueless.

Reactions: 3
She is extremely privileged and blind to reality. I also used to like her but she just isn’t relatable whatsoever and her ‘problems’ are the definition of first world problems. I like SLA and I’m sure she does work hard with it but again she’s very fortunate she had the platform to promote it on.

Don’t even get me started on the dog/s

Reactions: 7
She is extremely privileged and blind to reality. I also used to like her but she just isn’t relatable whatsoever and her ‘problems’ are the definition of first world problems. I like SLA and I’m sure she does work hard with it but again she’s very fortunate she had the platform to promote it on.

Don’t even get me started on the dog/s
The fact she said all that about being burned out and learning to take time for herself, straight faced, genuinely looking sorry for herself…. having taken countless holidays last year AND HAVING A PARTNER with his own business, as well as your own TWO jobs essentially… like so out of touch.

I get it takes a lot to start and build a business and am sure she has worked hard behind scenes and funded lots herself, but babe you’re still better off than the majority lol. How many of us CAN choose between laying down a mortgage deposit or starting a business? So many of us are in survival mode. I’d bleeping adore to fly to Mexico to regroup bc my Instagram photos don’t have the same reach they used to in 2017. We certainly do not have the same 24hours as other people at all!!

Maybe like Molly mae when you have from a very young age made a significant amount of money via social media you get this attitude, but like Molly I think you can tell Sarah came from a modest but still middle class money background and probably has always been like this

Reactions: 5
Isn’t the ‘algorithm messing up’ thing what every influencer says when they start to become irrelevant?

Love it when influencers say stuff like ‘I felt like I was filming because I had to, not because I wanted to’ .. yeah.. welcome to life love, the majority of adult life is doing stuff you’d rather not do, but doing it anyway because you have to. I also cba with influencers going online moaning about social media and how social media is bad for their mental health etc, your job is social media, if you don’t like it, choose a different job, and also, one of the reasons social media is bad for peoples mental health is literally because of influencers! Sarah goes on 10 holidays a year and shows it all off on Instagram and then complains that social media is bad for mental health.. clearly Sarah only cares about Sarah’s mental health. Honestly influencers talk to us peasants like they’re doing us some sort of favour by posting and ‘creating content’ some people do create good content that I enjoy and find useful, but some of them, like Sarah, just seem to post photos of themselves and their normal life, they aren’t doing it for us they do it for themselves and are just lucky enough to make loads of money from it. Does Sarah really think seeing photos of her in bikinis or walking around London is meaningful to anybody other than herself?
Then she says tit like ‘Iv spent 9 years building an amazing community of people who follow me, and it’s just tit that an app like Instagram can come along and ruin it and change the user experience’ mate.. you’d be nothing without Instagram, Instagram can do whatever the hell they want.

The whole video tbh sounded like she was trying to convince herself that it’s the algorithm that is making her less popular now rather than maybe she’s just not as relevant as she was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll trade places with her, she can do my 12 hour shift as an emergency worker during a pandemic whilst being severely unstaffed and under paid.

But no Sarah. You’ve deffo got it worse than me! I’m so sorry life is so hard and Instagram isn’t showing your followers your pathetic little pictures! 🙄

Get a grip you over privileged brat!

P.S don’t get another dog, Nelly gets palmed off enough!!!!

Also it’s got duck all to do with Instagram, you’re just mega boring now and no1 cares about you and your mediocre brand 🤣

Reactions: 4