Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching her for years and used to sort of comfort watch her travel videos and loved her hair while it was long and blonde. Then into turned into eyerolling when she became obsessed with saying "vibey" (and now "dreamy") and now I kinda watch her because she's good sort of mindless crap to put on. I almost feel sorry for her, she's only a couple of years older than me and she looks like she could be my mother!
She is like 6yrs YOUNGER than me and same thing!!

I’ve said before If you go back on her YT you can see literally in the space of one video she got her hair done blonde and fillers and instantly she looked about 27 as well as completely different! I think she must only have been 22 then so now it’s like shes 28 but looks 38!

Dreamy reminds me of the original made in Chelsea girls who said it a lot lol

Reactions: 2
I used to love her old vlogs especially her travel vlogs. She was just fun and care free but now she’s boring, plain and seems incredibly stuck up.

I honestly don’t know how she’s still an influencer tbf because she’s so boring. I still follow her but it’s out of habit and I always end up skipping her stories.

I used to love her and Rebecca’s holiday adventures

The only defence I’d have is that apparently those dogs are best in pairs but then you could say pick a different breed rather than just what’s fashionable

The only defence I’d have is that apparently those dogs are best in pairs but then you could say pick a different breed rather than just what’s fashionable
She deffo picked them because they are fashionable. No other reason

Her parents have one so i would have leaned towards it's that she has experience of the breed from her family dog or just loves the breed hence there's now 3 of them.
We were the same with lhasa apsos in my family up until my current dog, stuck to what's familiar I guess.

Her parents have one so i would have leaned towards it's that she has experience of the breed from her family dog or just loves the breed hence there's now 3 of them.
We were the same with lhasa apsos in my family up until my current dog, stuck to what's familiar I guess.
Agreed, except I bet if Sarah’s parents had a lab or something she’d have gone for a frenchie or dachshund or another fashionable breed loool

I’m scared

Lmao I’m scared of that jawline 🤣 didn’t reply to the comment so it just looked like I was coming on here to tell people I’m scared

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted on her stories about going to see Natali Kelly for a hydrafacial. We know what you were really doing Sarah!

Didn't she say a while ago that she removed all the filler in her face therefore that is her real jawline (not that I believe her).

Didn't she say a while ago that she removed all the filler in her face therefore that is her real jawline (not that I believe her).
Idk if you can find via google (I’ve had probs whenever I search since I first saw it) but there used to be an old promo video online somewhere that she did for mybandagedress and she looks like a completely diff person. Like you’d never believe it’s her. that is not her natural jawline hahaha she looks so diff to how she used to.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s the same ages as me with some of the stuff she wears! But then the work she’s had done to her face makes her look 45 🤔

That g string at coschella 🤢 with her bf in tow . Whose she trying to impress . God she’s such a try hard . I’ve never seen someone live for the gram as much as concrete face Ashcroft

• Haha
Reactions: 8