Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand how the hell fake tanning that dark has become normalised , it’s weird as hell. It’s just as concerning as a black girl bleaching or a asian girl getting eyelid surgery.
I do agree with you, but tbf I think with that photo there’s either a filter and/or shadow is making it look darker, as in her other photos, her tan looks like a white girl with a tan, rather than someone of a totally different race. I remember years ago when I was about 19 I fake tanned and posted a pic of my legs on insta for some reason lol and honestly looking at that pic, yeah it looked SO dark, but I had taken the pic in my bedroom which had awful lighting and it looked waaaaay darker than it did in real life, and some girl I knew tweeted about 10 minutes after something about white girls tanning so much they change race, I knew it was aimed at me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway, totally random story from me there but yeah I think the photo makes it look darker than it is. Having said that, I’ve always secretly thought that Sarah uses sunbeds AND fake tan, and just doesn’t broadcast the sunbed part 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She is very tanned at the moment (probably a combination of fake and real as she's been on holiday) but I don't think it's verging into black-fishing territory atm IMO. She isn't adopting any other styles or features from POC (not laying her edges, curling her hair tightly, braids, trying the 'fox eye' persian eye look etc etc) so she's not trying or succeeding to be ethnically ambiguous or ✨exotic✨ like so many other problematic influencers do, so I think she's just very clearly just a white girl with a tan atm.

Reactions: 10
If I could I probably would too but it irritates me how much she goes on holiday haha
I’ve never known 2 serious business owners to go on holiday as much as Sarah and her boyfriend. And they are holidays not remote working, they seem super last minute - shows you how much these influencers barely work to get by

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known 2 serious business owners to go on holiday as much as Sarah and her boyfriend. And they are holidays not remote working, they seem super last minute - shows you how much these influencers barely work to get by
It makes me wonder how much she actually earns? She doesn’t seem to do a lot of sponsored stuff? She doesn’t have many views really on YouTube and surely her clothing line isn’t that popular? Iv never seen anyone wearing it. Also hadn’t thought about the fact theyv got a little dog and keep going on holiday

Reactions: 3
Oh
It makes me wonder how much she actually earns? She doesn’t seem to do a lot of sponsored stuff? She doesn’t have many views really on YouTube and surely her clothing line isn’t that popular? Iv never seen anyone wearing it. Also hadn’t thought about the fact theyv got a little dog and keep going on holiday
I wonder as well as she was like THE influencer in 2017 times - sponsorships left right and centre etc and all those trips with komodo (altho makes sense she got all those as she is with the owner!). I know she clearly would have made a LOT of money in that time and could have saved (if I’m honest I think she comes from quite a “goood” background in that respect and I can see her parents teaching her good money sense) but she also lives quite ostentatiously with that g wagon she had etc. Joe looks and sounds like he came from money as well tbh so I wonder if he is the real breadwinner?

I do just honestly wonder where her money comes from now as she has stepped back from the influencer stuff and I can’t see her label selling well at all.

Reactions: 2
She wasn’t lying when she said she designed SLA for herself because that 3 piece set screams her.

She’s just took another fit to fly test where the hell is she going now???
why did they buy a dog 😡😡

Can’t believe how selfish she is. Knew the dog would get ditched as soon as everything opened up. Why does she need to be away so much?

Also how did she get away with no isolation coming back from Ibiza…?

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe how selfish she is. Knew the dog would get ditched as soon as everything opened up. Why does she need to be away so much?

Also how did she get away with no isolation coming back from Ibiza…?
No one's checking up are they though? She doesn't give a tit.