Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I like her boyfriend, he's masculine; I'm tired of watching the other influenzas' boyfriends/husbands who don't have careers and look more feminine than the ladies. He seems a down to earth guy and was a rugby player plus co-founder of the above-mentioned agency.

I don't like Sarah's hairstyle (I think she fried her hair too much) or style in general cause it's too instagrammy for me but her videos are a nice change from the usual Lydia/Josie/Frow output and I think they still have real couple vibes.
I slept with him years ago, he's very average, don't think he deserves the glowing review 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do any of you follow Matilda djerf? She’s a Swedish influencer and she seems really really nice, natural and generally normal.. obviously no body is 100% original but she’s been dressing the way Sarah and a lot of other influencers are dressing now for years, and I kind of feel like Sarah is copying her abit lol even down to both of their clothing brands being quite similar

Reactions: 4
Do any of you follow Matilda djerf? She’s a Swedish influencer and she seems really really nice, natural and generally normal.. obviously no body is 100% original but she’s been dressing the way Sarah and a lot of other influencers are dressing now for years, and I kind of feel like Sarah is copying her abit lol even down to both of their clothing brands being quite similar
100%. SLA is very quickly morphing into Djerf Avenue, everything Matilda drops, Sarah isn't far behind. I've noticed she's adopted much more of that kind of look recently but often it doesn't end up looking so good because it kind of jars with the fake boobs and filler face. Not hating on cosmetic enhancements and I do think Sarah is really pretty but I feel like the "model off-duty/scandi influencer" vibe works better when you look like you haven't put much effort in.

Reactions: 8
Oh just scrolled her grid and yes! Defo copycat vibes

274B7390-1AC3-4800-A0FF-E18E75B29527.png
274B7390-1AC3-4800-A0FF-E18E75B29527.png
399D6E22-A656-40A6-A052-D2F50301ACF2.png

idk what the duck Sarah is wearing. Times was I wanted every outfit she owned Idk what happened.
On the other hand I’m absolutely gobsmacked that shirt dress is SLA. I’m actually impressed

Reactions: 1
She dresses so cheap. Zero class or elegance. If I didn't know her age, I would say mutton dressed as lamb

4 holidays…. Poor nelly. Why she even bothered getting a dog is beyond me. Cannot believe how selfish and self centred she is.

Reactions: 6
What an absolute miss of an outfit the trouser length😭View attachment 760449
Trousers are too long, and the blazer is too long to look good with those trousers, would be nicer if it was shorter or more cropped. I find a lot of Sarah’s outfits I imagine look alright in photos but bloody awful in actual real life, (Altho this outfit doesn’t look the best in photos haha), I live in London and can’t imagine how ridiculous she looks walking around here sometimes

Trousers are too long, and the blazer is too long to look good with those trousers, would be nicer if it was shorter or more cropped. I find a lot of Sarah’s outfits I imagine look alright in photos but bloody awful in actual real life, (Altho this outfit doesn’t look the best in photos haha), I live in London and can’t imagine how ridiculous she looks walking around here sometimes
Literally it would have worked if it was sized properly instead of this wannabe oversized fit that now just looks silly. the colour is nice!

I used to love her style in like 2017 but now I’m like ugh. She’s buying into the reworked 90s trends which I’m sorry a lot of them are ugly and idk why any millennial would do it again eg the chunky 90s flip flops and my god how did flip flop HEELS make a reappearance? Gen z kinda don’t know any better but it’s odd to me seeing Sarah wear all this cheap looking fast fashion thats everywhere right now

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. And the amount of work she's had done on her face is insane.

Reactions: 1
All I see is Sarah commenting on other influencers pics and never getting any comments from them on her own photos🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look the same as her pics?

Bet she couldn’t wait to get back to the U.S. borders not even too long opened up. Christ. Nelly palmed off once again.

What I will say is the new hairstyle is bomb.
Cor it feels weird to not constructively criticise on rattle LOL

Has anyone seen her in person? Does she look the same as her pics?
She came to my workplace once and she introduced herself by first and last name and assumed everyone knew who she was. V awkward.

Too heavy makeup, the heavy contour does not look good in person, her facial expressions are unnatural from all the botox/filler and shes definitely not as petite as her well-angled pics make out. I mean no shade by this, she’s just fairly tall and about a size UK 12.

That is really interesting because on Instagram/Youtube she says she takes a Small or size 8 which made me always think what clothes size am I? She has a great body either but it does always make me wonder.

Reactions: 3
That is really interesting because on Instagram/Youtube she says she takes a Small or size 8 which made me always think what clothes size am I? She has a great body either but it does always make me wonder.
I mean we are going a few years back and she does look slimmer in pics now but who knows, I’d be surprised if she wore a size 8 though because she’s at least 5ft9 and would look very thin. She looks great and could do commercial modelling if she didn’t have so much filler etc going on. Shame