Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghhhhhhhh of course she’s run to Portugal already. Her and her boyfriend literally do not know what to do with themselves if they can’t travel. They live like a retired couple, get a proper job or a hobby for crying out loud.

How old is she again? She looks 34
She is 26... but looks 40. Imagine what she will actually look like when she IS 40.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s made herself look sooo old yet dresses like a teenager half the time.
She’s travelled at every opportunity in this pandemic. And her poor dog has separation anxiety
Unfortunately going to happen to so many poor influencer puppies bought in the pandemic

Reactions: 4
I interviewed for a PR role 5 years ago and had to bring a prep task, they'd asked me to do a piece on influencers and I had included Sarah. When they turned over the page and saw her face they gasped and then starting laughing. Said she actually used to work there and was a massive nightmare and now she's made it big as an influencer. Nice lil goss session in my interview

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought she must have a tricky personality as she doesn’t have that many close girl mates. When she does comment on other influencers photos (keep seeing her everywhere but mainly on Cinzia’s and Sophia’s) i feel like it’s only to get on their good side and to benefit her so they promote SLA The Label! I remember someone mentioning on here that barely any influencers mention her brand and it’s since then I’ve noticed her interacting with other influencers and I always think it’s for that reason!!

I know someone like her who is a bit image obsessed and is a very guarded person and doesn’t let many people get close to her and I feel like that’s Sarah all over. I find that even her replies to her followers aren’t overly friendly. I wonder why that is🤔 her family seem quite different from her! Maybe it started when the more stuff she had done aesthetically, the more her confidence grew and she just gave off the vibe that she thinks she’s better than everyone and that’s why girls probably don’t want to get too friendly with her! Then that’s why she puts her guard up as she thinks it’s other people’s problem for judging her based on her looks! Going off on a psychological tangent here😅

Does anyone know if she’s still close to the blonde girl who was her photographer for a while and any gossip on what happened between her and Yasmin Chanel? Yasmin also seems a bit stuck up and like the world revolves around her but does seem a bit more relatable and warmer than Sarah so wonder what went on seeing as they were quite good friends..

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought she must have a tricky personality as she doesn’t have that many close girl mates. When she does comment on other influencers photos (keep seeing her everywhere but mainly on Cinzia’s and Sophia’s) i feel like it’s only to get on their good side and to benefit her so they promote SLA The Label! I remember someone mentioning on here that barely any influencers mention her brand and it’s since then I’ve noticed her interacting with other influencers and I always think it’s for that reason!!

I know someone like her who is a bit image obsessed and is a very guarded person and doesn’t let many people get close to her and I feel like that’s Sarah all over. I find that even her replies to her followers aren’t overly friendly. I wonder why that is🤔 her family seem quite different from her! Maybe it started when the more stuff she had done aesthetically, the more her confidence grew and she just gave off the vibe that she thinks she’s better than everyone and that’s why girls probably don’t want to get too friendly with her! Then that’s why she puts her guard up as she thinks it’s other people’s problem for judging her based on her looks! Going off on a psychological tangent here😅

Does anyone know if she’s still close to the blonde girl who was her photographer for a while and any gossip on what happened between her and Yasmin Chanel? Yasmin also seems a bit stuck up and like the world revolves around her but does seem a bit more relatable and warmer than Sarah so wonder what went on seeing as they were quite good friends..
Yup she’s still mates with Becky (photographer), she was in insta stories recently . Her only friends are Becky and her Boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I interviewed for a PR role 5 years ago and had to bring a prep task, they'd asked me to do a piece on influencers and I had included Sarah. When they turned over the page and saw her face they gasped and then starting laughing. Said she actually used to work there and was a massive nightmare and now she's made it big as an influencer. Nice lil goss session in my interview
Love this thanks! Any more goss haha did they say how she was a nightmare??

I saw someone write on here that yasmine was putting up stuff about how people act like ur mates but don’t support you and they said they thought it was about Sarah as Sarah never ever liked her photos etc. I can totally see this being the case behind their breakup as I do think Sarah has always seemed like she plays the relatable girl but is out for herself. Yasmine does seem up herself but I’ve also noticed she is always with the same people eg thinklikekandie - I think her friendships are genuine and loyal at least and maybe she realised Sarah’s friendship wasn’t genuine?

her mate Becky said in a YouTube video years ago that she was scared of Sarah before they spoke so I think she has maybe always had that “better than you” vibe? You know the typical popular girl who looks you up and down and thinks your lucky if she speaks to you! Of course I don’t know as I’ve never met Sarah but I can imagine her being like that.

God I’ve wrote an essay but yeah. I was really into sarahs IG about 2017/2018 times and her style but I always got the vibe she thought she was hot tit as she was one of the first insta influencers really I remember when her profile said “social media influencer” and I was like wtf is that?! Hahaha. Now she thinks she is too good to be called an influencer and is just for fun 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
OT but that Yasmin one really grinds my gears, she just gives me such RAGE! always seems like she’s taking the piss out of literally everyone around her and constantly behaving like a child, rude and immature. Such an OT rant sorry 😂

• Haha
Love this thanks! Any more goss haha did they say how she was a nightmare??
Nope nothing specific sorry! But the words were “massive nightmare” “difficult” and “had a reputation”. So just a bit of a witch and unpleasant to work with was the vibe I got

As you can tell it was an incredibly informal interview 😂 Was an assessment centre with 2 tasks and an interview, everyone’s trying to prep for one of the tasks and they’re in the same room talking about their co worker catching chlamydia 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think Sarah’s outfits are chavvy and cheap looking these days🥴 OR trying to imitate her idol Hailey! I know she does spend on designer but not as much as Sophia & CinziA which is obviously good but then I’m wondering does she not make as much as them? Same with when she bought a house and was getting loads of work but was still always wearing the tackiest polyester crap. Maybe she’s just good with her money and knows there’s no point splashing out every other day and I guess it all goes on her holidays now too. What I still don’t get though is why her boyfriend didn’t just move into her house with her and instead she sold it and they moved into a smaller flat?!

Thanks for the info on Becky & Yas!
Yas does seem to have a genuine close knit group of friends but still seems like a bit of a nightmare too🤣

I almost feel bad saying the stuff about Sarah’s personality and lack of friends but that’s what it’s coming across like. Maybe she’s just misunderstood so it’s hard to know..

I think Sarah’s outfits are chavvy and cheap looking these days🥴 OR trying to imitate her idol Hailey! I know she does spend on designer but not as much as Sophia & CinziA which is obviously good but then I’m wondering does she not make as much as them? Same with when she bought a house and was getting loads of work but was still always wearing the tackiest polyester crap. Maybe she’s just good with her money and knows there’s no point splashing out every other day and I guess it all goes on her holidays now too. What I still don’t get though is why her boyfriend didn’t just move into her house with her and instead she sold it and they moved into a smaller flat?!

Yas does seem to have a genuine close knit group of friends but still seems like a bit of a nightmare too🤣

I almost feel bad saying the stuff about Sarah’s personality and lack of friends but that’s what it’s coming across like. Maybe she’s just misunderstood so it’s hard to know..
She said that she gets more work in london etc but I don’t see how that’s true when she can work from
Her phone like financially doesn’t make sense neither does the g wagon has she now got rid of it because of the insurance?... then moving to another flat / house I don’t know I just think London is the cool place for influencers to move to. No offence to anyone who lives there I love to visit I think one of the flats was rented too. Like Sophia and Cinzia why have they been in an air B and B continuously like where is this huuuuuge stream of money flowing from would have been cheaper to rent a small flat for two months than these air b and bs surely 🤷🏽‍♀️

I didn’t know Sophia and cin until recently and am very intrigued tbh!!! How long have they been influencers I’m surprised how much expensive stuff is in their photos I’d never heard of them!! We’re they rich to begin with??

I definitely would be suprised if Sarah gets much work at all tbh compared to 2017 times she was all over insta on EVERY brand u can imagine but now I’d forget she exists almost? I know she has the SLA brand but even that I don’t see promoted nor can I imagine her making much money with it as how many people really are gonna buy those basic ass tracksuits?? I can’t imagine they get many orders tbh? Her bf definitely came from money tho mr jersey dahling! And has made money with Komodo which she got all the work with back in the day too!

Reactions: 3
I noticed this, at one point it was Kylie Jenner

I wasn’t shocked at all to visit her IG for a check in and find her currently on holiday in Portugal LOL

however quite horrified by her pics lately. On the style - someone said before she is trying to emulate hailey bieber which I can totally see now. But it’s her face... wow.

The funny thing is now and again I’ve wondered how I’d be transformed with fillers as Sarah transformed herself but wow. I cannot believe how much they age you in the long run. Sarah is about 6yrs younger than me and has seemed way older always but now she really does look about 39 in her photos? I think it’s probably all the sun she has had as well as the fillers. I just can’t believe it though. She’s way too young to be looking like she has spent 15years as a club rep in Ibiza
I used to think she seemed good with her money, she was pretty much the only influencer that had invested in a property for herself. I remember seeing that her mum was her admin assistant, so maybe if she was the one invoicing she could see the amount of money coming in. I’m assuming the mum made sure she was saving. Whereas the rest just seem to fund their expensive lifestyle and clothing habit.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how I feel about Sarah.. sometimes I think she seems nice and I like that she doesn’t really care about being in with all the other influencers, but other times I just find her out of touch and it annoys me how she just goes travelling whenever she wants and acts like that’s normal.. but maybe this is a bit of jealousy from my side 🤣 I also think that her vibe at the moment is basically a copy of Matilda Djerf.. and not a good copy

Reactions: 3
Don’t really wish to see Joe’s bare ass wasn’t expecting that 😂

• Sick
Don’t really wish to see Joe’s bare ass wasn’t expecting that 😂
Worse thing is, seems like she thinks his flat pale arse is desirable and something to boast about.

Sidenote, I wonder how his company has been doing since it’s all about flying “influencers” around the world and that’s been non-existent for nearly two years.

Worse thing is, seems like she thinks his flat pale arse is desirable and something to boast about.

Sidenote, I wonder how his company has been doing since it’s all about flying “influencers” around the world and that’s been non-existent for nearly two years.
I wondered that haha I never hear of them anymore I looked at their page once recently and the only influencer I even knew of was Ariellla the body positive Australian 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just came across her. Please tell me this girl is black?
I do not understand how the hell fake tanning that dark has become normalised , it’s weird as hell. It’s just as concerning as a black girl bleaching or a asian girl getting eyelid surgery.

Reactions: 4