Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I like her boyfriend, he's masculine; I'm tired of watching the other influenzas' boyfriends/husbands who don't have careers and look more feminine than the ladies. He seems a down to earth guy and was a rugby player plus co-founder of the above-mentioned agency.

I don't like Sarah's hairstyle (I think she fried her hair too much) or style in general cause it's too instagrammy for me but her videos are a nice change from the usual Lydia/Josie/Frow output and I think they still have real couple vibes.

Reactions: 4
7 people at her holiday to Cornwall!!! Makes me so angry that these insta-huns don’t think the rules apply to them....and they’re not even careful to hide it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Still don’t understand why she got rid of her house and now rents in London just seems a waste of money her car also is going as she said the Insurance is around 10 grand! I do like her so much more now she is with her bf now he seems nice and she has mellowed a bit

Still don’t understand why she got rid of her house and now rents in London just seems a waste of money her car also is going as she said the Insurance is around 10 grand! I do like her so much more now she is with her bf now he seems nice and she has mellowed a bit
The car seems a smart decision, what a waste of money especially in these times. Did she own the house?

The car seems a smart decision, what a waste of money especially in these times. Did she own the house?
I agree with the car 100% and yes I think she did own the house but it’s been a long time since she moved out of it. It was a lovely house as well.!

I like Sarah but why has she jetted off to the Maldives. It’s not relatable at all, people have/are losing their jobs and she’s off now to sun herself and upload gloaty pictures.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I am so angry that she has gone on holiday with everything going on in the world! apparently she posted a story with an engagement ring and deleted it, did anyone see?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She seems to be tagging the island an awful lot in stories do you think it’s a free trip??
She is clueless to what the reality of the world is right now

Reactions: 5
Is she with a different boyfriend or the same guy? I havent checked in on her in ages.

She seems to be tagging the island an awful lot in stories do you think it’s a free trip??
She is clueless to what the reality of the world is right now
I was thinking this too. If you paid you wouldn’t really tag the place, maybe in one picture I do things like that but daily on stories come on! Seems like an undeclared ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Is she with a different boyfriend or the same guy? I havent checked in on her in ages.
She has been with him for a while he has something to do with that we are kemodo or something that’s how she met him they create content for brands take videos and pictures for ig models I think he seems alright.

Reactions: 3
I think he owns We Are Komodo as far as I know. He seems nice but in the beginning his teeth really grated on me 😬 but I think they have grown on me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These influencers that harp on about how much they LOVEEE travelling and EXPERIENCING new cultures but when they get there just take 100 pictures of themselves in bikinis or on the beach. Yawn

• Heart
There she goes tagging everything. Joe is also tagging. They’ll also be there for the whole of lockdown going off his post.

• Wow
Another influencer just like in the frow who travels a huge amount getting a puppy. I really can’t see these influencers giving up their travel when things go back to normal for their pups :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking this too. If you paid you wouldn’t really tag the place, maybe in one picture I do things like that but daily on stories come on! Seems like an undeclared ad.
I saw only the resort tagged once in a caption on her IG grid and even from that assumes it was a gifted trip
Anyway I came here to say my GOD she has always looked older but wow. Her holiday pics with no makeup I’m sorry idk what happened but she looks so old now. Has she let the filler fade a bit and now her skin looks looser or something? I can’t put my finger on it! She’s about 6yrs younger than me which is another reason I can never get why she looks 40!!

I saw only the resort tagged once in a caption on her IG grid and even from that assumes it was a gifted trip
Anyway I came here to say my GOD she has always looked older but wow. Her holiday pics with no makeup I’m sorry idk what happened but she looks so old now. Has she let the filler fade a bit and now her skin looks looser or something? I can’t put my finger on it! She’s about 6yrs younger than me which is another reason I can never get why she looks 40!!
Ha 😅 the same I can’t quite put my finger on it either she’s 4 years younger than me I’ve been following her since she was about 23 and when she announced that I was like 🤨 wow she’s younger than me duck me. People say I could pass for 22 I still have to carry bloody ID 😂 I think for her it’s the alcohol and all the makeup

I also think she looks old I’m 30 and honestly I think filling your face from a young age adds so many years! I do actually like her so much more than I used to think her bf is a good influence.

Ha 😅 the same I can’t quite put my finger on it either she’s 4 years younger than me I’ve been following her since she was about 23 and when she announced that I was like 🤨 wow she’s younger than me duck me. People say I could pass for 22 I still have to carry bloody ID 😂 I think for her it’s the alcohol and all the makeup
I was EXACTLY the same i was 28 when I followed her and then shortly after she posted the typical balloon birthday pic with 23 and I was like NO bleeping WAY... thought she had been late 20s even then! I still get asked for ID too so I just don’t get it especially when she has the money to spend on herself and that’s pretty much what she does for a job. Then again kylie Jenner also looks awful in some photos!

I reckon as u said a combo of the alcohol (I know she drinks a lot), fillers and I was thinking also maybe the sun? I mean we’re all jealous of her constant holidays (I remember one time she missed a flight and said shehad taken 40flights that year without problems with a single one until now... 40!!) but that is a LOT of sun damage on your skin to be realistic. I noticed in one bikini photo she is fairly moley on her chest too which instantly made me think sundamage. I bet 4 years of constantly being on holiday leathers you’re skin quickly. It’s not like it’s all just a trip to France either, most of it is long haul in Bali, Maldives, Australia, Mexico etc

Reactions: 5