Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sarah off again on holiday leaving them poor dogs behind! bleeping stupid witch, only bought them for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not Sarah off again on holiday leaving them poor dogs behind! bleeping stupid witch, only bought them for the gram 🙄
I was just about to comment off on holiday again!!! Like wow!!! She barely has time to unpack. Must be nice. I forget sometimes she even has dogs. I get she can't put her life on hold, and they probably are well looked after by her mum when shes away but it's her responsibility. Did she just get them because they are cute and she wanted to fill a void.

I find it bizarre they have been together for years and live together but don’t spend Christmas together. Granted I spend the morning with my family but me and my partner have Christmas dinner together

Reactions: 2
I find it bizarre they have been together for years and live together but don’t spend Christmas together. Granted I spend the morning with my family but me and my partner have Christmas dinner together
to be fair Joe's family are in Jersey so it's not like they can take an afternoon Christmas flight to the other one. Maybe just waiting till they're married to do Christmas together?

Yeah, running a business? Course you are. Anyone who actually runs a business knows there's absolutely no way you can just pop off on holiday as much as Sarah does.

Reactions: 5
to be fair Joe's family are in Jersey so it's not like they can take an afternoon Christmas flight to the other one. Maybe just waiting till they're married to do Christmas together?
No I know they live in jersey just still quite surprised they don’t spend Christmas Day together given they live together and have been together years. I only see my family as they live close by but if they didn’t, I wouldn’t see them Christmas Day as I live with my partner. Guess everyone does Xmas differently

Her last vlog was just wine and restaurants I usually like her travel content, but that one was the worst what was the point.

I bet she has a cocaine problem! The light has gone from her eyes and she looks so vacant!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know there was a SA thread. I have been watching her for a few years but i find her completely unrelatable now. I remember when ahe moved into her house on her own a few years ago was just pre Joe I think. That was a nice home. Then after they moved into that bbc tv home 😂 -you know which i mean- it seemed to be the slidey slope. Have you noticed too she never eats on camera? She seems very self conscious all the time.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know there was a SA thread. I have been watching her for a few years but i find her completely unrelatable now. I remember when ahe moved into her house on her own a few years ago was just pre Joe I think. That was a nice home. Then after they moved into that bbc tv home 😂 -you know which i mean- it seemed to be the slidey slope. Have you noticed too she never eats on camera? She seems very self conscious all the time.
That house that she lived in before Joe and whilst dating him was so nice and seemed like her style, the way she had decorated it was lovely. After that they got worse. This one she is living in now seems so mish mash and not coordinated, to fit this new style she's trying to portray. Every time she travels she says she wants her room or bathroom to look like X, and I get she may mean her forever home but it still like you have money and time to do something and you don't. I can't lie I did prefer her style back when she announced she had the g wagon, did ohpolly ads, and early in the style drops. I do like Joe, and I find his glorious parts funny. Maybe she's just changed for him and Instagram even though she doesn't have to because she's put and set the pressure on herself thinking that's what she needs to do.

Reactions: 6
Does she know any other descriptive words other than ‘insane’. She’s so crap at describing things. Everything used to be a ‘vibe’ and now everything is ‘insane’

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she know any other descriptive words other than ‘insane’. She’s so crap at describing things. Everything used to be a ‘vibe’ and now everything is ‘insane’
Maybe literally insane?
The wrong use of literally actually makes me literally explode.
Obviously it doesn’t you know what i mean 😉

• Heart
I don't mind her style generally but the wardrobe staples video was so boring - wow another black top, wow another pair of straight leg blue jeans, groundbreaking

Reactions: 1
That house that she lived in before Joe and whilst dating him was so nice and seemed like her style, the way she had decorated it was lovely. After that they got worse. This one she is living in now seems so mish mash and not coordinated, to fit this new style she's trying to portray. Every time she travels she says she wants her room or bathroom to look like X, and I get she may mean her forever home but it still like you have money and time to do something and you don't. I can't lie I did prefer her style back when she announced she had the g wagon, did ohpolly ads, and early in the style drops. I do like Joe, and I find his glorious parts funny. Maybe she's just changed for him and Instagram even though she doesn't have to because she's put and set the pressure on herself thinking that's what she needs to do.
Amen to this ! She had such a way of putting cool girl outfits together back then even joggers and still looked put together . Now she looks like a walking 90a advert and a hailey bieber wannabe. Like every other European blogger

What happened to Sarah? She is a shadow of herself. Used to enjoy her content back in the day.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking today this threads been quiet, Sarah's been quiet, unless she's watching for SLA stuff or her going on holiday to vlog.