Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any pages I see like this are an instant turn off to me. I like influencers/ celebrities that genuinely show bits of their lives, nice homes, closets, dinners, outfits, pets, books they’re reading.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how boring she is now, her and Joe have like zero chemistry and either come off as really really awkward or like they're irritated with each other. idk a few years ago she had so much more life about her and so much more going on. the la vlog was also kinda sad, it was so obvious she was hoping for a last min brand invite to Coachella

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe how boring she is now, her and Joe have like zero chemistry and either come off as really really awkward or like they're irritated with each other. idk a few years ago she had so much more life about her and so much more going on. the la vlog was also kinda sad, it was so obvious she was hoping for a last min brand invite to Coachella
There doesn’t see to be any passion between them. They are both so wooden. “We did this didnt we Joe” “We’re going to such and such restaurant arent we Joe”
And what was that hairstyle with the 2 bits hanging down.

Reactions: 8
There doesn’t see to be any passion between them. They are both so wooden. “We did this didnt we Joe” “We’re going to such and such restaurant arent we Joe”
And what was that hairstyle with the 2 bits hanging down.
Don't ask me why it annoys me when she asks him what's the name of the restaurant is called. Surely she'd know if she's the one who researched I really would be drunk if I took a shot everytime she said this in their videos.

Reactions: 3
Don't ask me why it annoys me when she asks him what's the name of the restaurant is called. Surely she'd know if she's the one who researched I really would be drunk if I took a shot everytime she said this in their videos.
Yes this!! She must know. She books them most of the time. Cant see joe doing it!

But she'll be away all summer.
Leaving those poor dogs again!

Also her LA blog came up after I’d watched someone’s else’s blog and honestly what a load of tit! It was so bleeping boring. Turned it off after 10 minutes. Deffo not like her old blogs. She just seems so miserable

Reactions: 1
Leaving those poor dogs again!

Also her LA blog came up after I’d watched someone’s else’s blog and honestly what a load of tit! It was so bleeping boring. Turned it off after 10 minutes. Deffo not like her old blogs. She just seems so miserable
I used to loooooove her vlogs but sometimes they just consist of restaurant hopping, and her asking Joe what the name of it was, when she booked it, and saying she wants her dream bathroom to look like the hotels!! It annoys me. I still have her Italy and Dubai vlogs to get through,I think, and I'm hoping that they aren't boring.

What a blast from the past! I was so obsessed with her back in the day, and now she’s a name I never hear. For me it all went wrong with she met Joe and I got weird vibes and lost interest. She’s really fallen off it, even her engagement is low now compared to the followers she has. How dull and boring, even her YouTube travel vlogs have lost it too

Reactions: 6
What a blast from the past! I was so obsessed with her back in the day, and now she’s a name I never hear. For me it all went wrong with she met Joe and I got weird vibes and lost interest. She’s really fallen off it, even her engagement is low now compared to the followers she has. How dull and boring, even her YouTube travel vlogs have lost it too
I know and her travel vlogs were the best I do still watch her for them because I do enjoy her and Joe but something just isn't the same any more. Maybe because of the shift with running SLA but she was in her prime when it was her and Rebecca and influencer trips, even when she was doing In the style lol that seems so long ago. I did like two of the dresses from her upcoming birthday collection.

Reactions: 2
I get everyone needs to grow up but honestly she seemed so mature for her age but so much fun at the same time when she used to do the travel blogs years ago!

I think since having SLA she’s become so much more boring (Joe doesn’t help cause he really creeps me out) but she thinks because she has SLA she’s better than everyone. I don’t mean to be funny but SLA ain’t nothing special. It’s just generic trackies and mediocre dresses which are massively over priced. She’s in a weird market too where she’s not really appealing to everyday people but she’s not appealing to high end either.

Sometimes I forget I even follow her tbf and I’ve never once stopped and paid attention for ages because she’s so boring now

Also her surgery still makes me laugh, she literally looks like a mid 40s step mum 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder what it is about Joe as majority don't warm to Joe. I dunno if that's because change happened when she got with him. I do like them together and like the fact he's not trying to be on the screen everytime. I think before him she was cool and trendy, ewww to that word, and maybe because there wasn't a lot doing it like her, but now she's morphed into what others do and like said before I know with age style changes but I didn't think she'd be like this now.

I was considering the Nelly dress from her collection and came back to say £130!!!!See you later, bye, nope.

• Haha
To me SLA is similar designs to what she put out with ITS minus a few things. She really loves her mini skirts and a lot of glitter. She wasn’t wrong when she said she made SLA for herself it literally is just that and if anyone else wants to wear what she wears.