Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so hilarious to me because being on sets of photoshoots is a part of my job and let me tell you they are not fun 💀 especially if you’re just stood there with zero active role and just being a spare part!
Hahahha maybe they’ll get you to take part in holding the equipment for free labour!!
I want to know whom as a collective thought this was a great idea 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Let's go!! It'll be a vibe, glorious even 🤣
She doesn’t explain how she’ll pick the winner. Bet she goes through peoples profiles and only picks the nice thin white girl as the winner 🙄 like what a pretentious competition

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, I don't follow sarah but I've been looking at getting a tracksuit from SLA. Sorry if this has been addressed, but what's the quality like, is it worth it?

I just wish they would find a wider vocabulary. Dreamy, unreal and sensational are starting to grate on me.
Must be really hard to impress these two. Their idea average is most people's amazing.
Like hazel marie wood doing her "fashion" videos but only able to describe anything as "cute" or "so cute" boring basic witch

Hey guys, I don't follow sarah but I've been looking at getting a tracksuit from SLA. Sorry if this has been addressed, but what's the quality like, is it worth it?
never bought the tracksuits, they always look like every other type of tracksuit but I bought the big sheep fleece jacket and I lived in that last winter tbf, it was comfy!

Yasminechanels looks and style are so much more interesting and she seems to genuinely possess her own style.

Reactions: 1
Her newest real showing filler extensions, just seems like a waste of money. Can’t even really tell

Agreed- I have same type hair as her so so fine and thin, so I understand getting some for thickness but those you can barely tell at all!
& I don’t mean like “oh wow u can’t tell it’s fake” I mean like it doesn’t look thicker lol

I’m the same age as her, I have no what 28 year old would genuinely wear that latest outfit she’s put up with the thigh high Zara boots lol. She must live on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m the same age as her, I have no what 28 year old would genuinely wear that latest outfit she’s put up with the thigh high Zara boots lol. She must live on another planet
I just cant believe she's only3 years older than me. When I was younger I thought she was wellll older with how she went on.

Her latest reel talking about how other brands copy her work, I’m sorry, that’s the most cringe worthy thing she’s posted 😂 Sallie Axl level cringe 😂😂😂😂

I was the first UK influencer.
i was gonna post on here and say did anyone see the podcast she has done with her mate gallucks. I’ve never followed him but it cracked me up that he called on his one fAmOuS mate Sarah Ashcroft to do it with him 🤣

I remember someone said on here that way back Sarah did a swim line with some brand and then said Jess hunt had copied her? This dude Gallucks at the time tweeted some nasty msg like “when budget brands use budget influencers and rip off ur mates designs” (rude to Jess hunt and so up themselves!)

I was the first UK influencer.
don’t u mean BLOGGER. no one ever blogged before Sarah Ashcroft started posting insta pics in 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has some nerve to post that after she’s turned her Insta ‘aesthetic’ and clothing brand into an exact replica of Matilda Djerfs lmao

Reactions: 6