Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some nerve to post that after she’s turned her Insta ‘aesthetic’ and clothing brand into an exact replica of Matilda Djerfs lmao
Oh come on that is an absolute reach 😂 sla and djerf avenue are nothing alike, one is clean girl basics, classic scandi and one is tracksuits and glittery bralettes and sequins.

For the record I like both, but they defo aren't alike

Reactions: 2
The Pommie Girl is just a chav with cash and a lot of fillers. Djerf she ain't m

The latest dress she has made for SLA is see through 🥴 you can see it on both reels! So tacky

The latest dress she has made for SLA is see through 🥴 you can see it on both reels! So tacky
I would have liked it if it wasn't. When she dropped the post I was like can I see the models underwear continued to investigate as I thought it was just me, a shame, as I was contemplating buying something from her collection due to it being party season which she won't let us forget 🤣🤣

I would have liked it if it wasn't. When she dropped the post I was like can I see the models underwear continued to investigate as I thought it was just me, a shame, as I was contemplating buying something from her collection due to it being party season which she won't let us forget 🤣🤣
I noticed in the comments that a few people commented about it being see through 🥴 she also claims she made the first glitter suit and broke the internet 🥴🥴🥴 so embarrassing to go on like that

Reactions: 5
I noticed in the comments that a few people commented about it being see through 🥴 she also claims she made the first glitter suit and broke the internet 🥴🥴🥴 so embarrassing to go on like that
LMAO I read this before watching it and I thought you were taking the piss writing broke the internet bc of the video she did before… I just watched and can’t believe she wrote that on her own video! I don’t remember the internet breaking ??? Hahaha

maybe her wifi glitched on the day and she got confused

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO I read this before watching it and I thought you were taking the piss writing broke the internet bc of the video she did before… I just watched and can’t believe she wrote that on her own video! I don’t remember the internet breaking ??? Hahaha

maybe her wifi glitched on the day and she got confused
I was shocked when I saw it too! Sarah Ashcroft thinking she’s bleeping Kim Kardashian! Like sit down you absolute clown!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused as the dress and the trim of the new blazer is just made from that material you see in textile markets…?
You can picture the big rolls of it when you see the dress as the edges are just as you would see on the roll of fabric

I also can’t believe she’s only 28. She looks about 35!

I’ve lived in Hong Kong for a good few years and I believe her fella played rugby here . The rugby boys here are the worst! Absolutely stuck up ,misogynistic in love with themselves - he could be nice though ha

I’m confused as the dress and the trim of the new blazer is just made from that material you see in textile markets…?
You can picture the big rolls of it when you see the dress as the edges are just as you would see on the roll of fabric

I also can’t believe she’s only 28. She looks about 35!

I’ve lived in Hong Kong for a good few years and I believe her fella played rugby here . The rugby boys here are the worst! Absolutely stuck up ,misogynistic in love with themselves - he could be nice though ha

look how much she’s changed since being with him. She’s just as stuck up as him now. He looks like he’s proper up himself!

her glam collection this year is so ugly! The blazer is 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
look how much she’s changed since being with him. She’s just as stuck up as him now. He looks like he’s proper up himself!

her glam collection this year is so ugly! The blazer is 🤢🤢🤢
They’re all up themselves here - on their high horses cause girls (Chinese and western) here worship them!

I honestly don’t know why. When she first came on the scene she did bring something to the table, I always obsessed over her travel blogs and adventures with Becky. I felt like they came across like every girl.

but now, she’s so bland, tbh you rarely see her with becky now. I feel she lost her spark when she got with Joe. Even thou she claims she’s doing something different with her brand, she really ain’t and she’s just nothing special now.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know why. When she first came on the scene she did bring something to the table, I always obsessed over her travel blogs and adventures with Becky. I felt like they came across like every girl.

but now, she’s so bland, tbh you rarely see her with becky now. I feel she lost her spark when she got with Joe. Even thou she claims she’s doing something different with her brand, she really ain’t and she’s just nothing special now.
This ! I used to quite like her outfits and now she’s just dressing like the IG explore page . She’s such a Conna walker wannabe and is all over her IG .

Agree with another poster, she changed after getting with Joe. You can tell he’s not very nice behind closed doors. Whenever she’s around him she looks so uncomfortable and self concious. She’s always touching with her hair and saying stuff like “My makeup looks bad today, my hair is wild, I’m not sure on this look” then looks to see his reaction and it’s like she’s shy around him. He must not be complimenting her like a boyfriend should or making her feel reassured. There might even be unfaithfulness thats made her feel insecure. She can’t be her bubbly self when she’s vlogging and he’s there. She hardly goes anywhere with friends anymore like when she used to go on girls trips to Miami and LA. She’s always at home on her own or on holiday with Joe. She doesn’t even seem to be with her Mum much. It’s like Joe has turned her into a recluse. I feel bad for her as she used to be so confident and happy. She’s openly mentioned a few times that they argue. I always think people argue more than they make out. So however many times she’s mentioned it, it’s actually worse than that. It’s also telling that when she talks about being down and not wanting to get out of bed, where is Joe when this is happening? Not once has she said “Joe is really helpful”. If my partner was crying in bed, I would take the day off work, help them and go to a doctor with them and do everything in my power to lift them back up. It seems she’s alone a lot and doesn’t have any emotional support from Joe. He might have triggered her unhappiness. As much as she claims SLA is stressing her out, I think it’s an excuse and it’s actually her relationship. She has so many staff at SLA, her trusted Mum who is involved and it’s clearly successful as it sells out a lot, it can’t be that bad, stressfull and busy yes, but depression inducing, I don’t think so. She wouldn’t openly say “my boyfriend is making me unhappy” so she uses SLA as a cover so she can still talk about being depressed without giving us the real circumstances. She’s not a favourite influencer of mine, by miles, but I hope maybe she’ll get rid of Joe one day and get better. With her inner confidence, career and looks, she could pretty much have any guy she wanted.
(Attached some pics he has posted of Sarah online, very telling of the respect he has for her).

Attachments

I feel he brings money in (somehow, not sure how) and she’s used to that now. I know she’s always had money but there’s different levels of money and I feel that she’s so used to it now with him.

He deffo seems to have suppressed everything I loved about Sarah. She just doesn’t seem like a nice girl. There’s nothing warm or fun about her like when I first followed her. I know we all grow up but I always felt like with her line of work, she’d always keep that bubbly personality.

Where’s the last time she went out with Becky?! Their blogs were always hilarious and I always related. I always felt like her and Becky were alot like me and my best friend.

She’s just so bleeping dull.

Her brand always sells out, so I highly doubt that’s the reason for her depression.

Joe just proper gives me the ick!

Couldn’t agree more . Also she used to have that individual cool girl style but I feel she’s a carbon copy now of every one on my explore page . She’s lost all her own style now and just buying into what she thinks insta wants …she is very easy to read and is incredibly nervous behind the camera it doesn’t feel natural anymore . Her and Becky were the best vlogs . I see her videos come up in my subscriptions now and I don’t even watch . The ones she filmed where it was her apartment were the best ones . She was confident , happy and independent . Now she just looks tired , unhappy from trying to keep up appearances all the time .

She’s been very quiet about her South Africa holiday. Do you reckon there’s chance of an engagement?

• Wow
I mean she’s with someone who’s completely involved in that social media lifestyle and has made a company dealing with vacuous influencers. I wonder if it creates insecurity. If he’s the type, he might enjoy that it makes her feel like that.

I mean she’s with someone who’s completely involved in that social media lifestyle and has made a company dealing with vacuous influencers. I wonder if it creates insecurity. If he’s the type, he might enjoy that it makes her feel like that.
He actually just gives me the ick so much! His job is literally finding beautiful influencers to travel to fancy places and model for products. I bet before Sarah he was a right creep with the other influencers.

Sarah’s just completely lost her sparkle and I honestly think it’s because of him! He’s not even good looking 😂 looks like side show Bob with that horrific hair