Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 99% focused on SLA and then posts drips and drabs of skincare, monthly birthday outfit ideas, hair journey, the dogs and Joe. This is Sarah now unfortunately. She’s 29 in the summer I guess you could say she’s maturing her priorities are elsewhere.

IG helped her get her business, which is doing well IG is just extra cash flow now.

Reactions: 6
She’s 99% focused on SLA and then posts drips and drabs of skincare, monthly birthday outfit ideas, hair journey, the dogs and Joe. This is Sarah now unfortunately. She’s 29 in the summer I guess you could say she’s maturing her priorities are elsewhere.

IG helped her get her business, which is doing well IG is just extra cash flow now.
I agree with this. SLA is her main thing now. Her personal insta is just for ads now really. Shame as I liked her back in the day but she’s so boring now and Joe looks like a creep 😂

Reactions: 3
She's really aged herself by having so much filler in her face I think. No idea how she can keep denying that?!!

I agree with this. SLA is her main thing now. Her personal insta is just for ads now really. Shame as I liked her back in the day but she’s so boring now and Joe looks like a creep 😂
Honestly something is off with him.

She's really aged herself by having so much filler in her face I think. No idea how she can keep denying that?!!
I remember following her shortly before her 24th and I was in shock, I already thought she was in her 30s then 😅

Reactions: 4
I do miss her content, she was one of the first YouTubers I watched regularly. She probably will start posting again in the summer when she has all these holidays and weddings coming up

I do miss her content, she was one of the first YouTubers I watched regularly. She probably will start posting again in the summer when she has all these holidays and weddings coming up
she’s not been posting much for years thou. She seems to think she’s very superior to everyone else now too. I used to love her old vlogs, she was one of my fave to watch but now she’s just boring. Nothing wrong with it I guess everyone grows and their priorities change but she just doesn’t appeal to me now personally.

I also massively went off her when she claimed she had really bad anxiety, made several stories talking about it and at the end of it all she was just advertising some CBD oil. She just isn’t genuine

I also think Joe looks like someone you’d see on a Netflix documentary 😂

Reactions: 8
What was that?
She did an interview and basically made out she was the one of the first influencers and everyone was copying her. She came across really shallow and up herself. She got a lot of backlash for it and basically had to explain herself

So this is the interview but there’s a disclaimer at the bottom saying some of its been changed at Sarah’s request. So the original quotes have been taken out 😂 but she basically made out she invented influencers and everyone else was just copying 🫠

• Haha
Noo what is she wearing its giving me 1st day at secondary school blazer vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sarah was so trendy eww that word but she was then once ge rebranded it all seems to miss the mark or be trying to hard to come across thst she hasn't tried hard. Off to LA so hopefully that makes vlog or Coachella vlog, as I do enjoy them still.

Reactions: 4
Sarah was so trendy eww that word but she was then once ge rebranded it all seems to miss the mark or be trying to hard to come across thst she hasn't tried hard. Off to LA so hopefully that makes vlog or Coachella vlog, as I do enjoy them still.
I don’t think she’s at coachella this year.

Bet she’s gutted no brands have paid for her to go 🥴

She’s just so boring and plain now. She’s proper lost her spark 😴 just constant trips away with that noncey looking bf of hers and bleeping those poor dogs off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soooo basically she flew out to LA the same time as coachella and made it seem like she’s going 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5