Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she’s on holiday again 🙄 why do all these pointless influencers have pets when they go away all the bleeping time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to be so current with these stupid video clip reels . She really thinks she is big time 😆 2 million pound turn over apparently but lives in a tit rented house with her gingerbread man bf

• Haha
Why is she trying to be so current with these stupid video clip reels . She really thinks she is big time 😆 2 million pound turn over apparently but lives in a tit rented house with her gingerbread man bf
I just wish they would find a wider vocabulary. Dreamy, unreal and sensational are starting to grate on me.
Must be really hard to impress these two. Their idea average is most people's amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do find when he says glorious funny. I do like their vlogs and travel ones but it's on one side I can live through them and wish I could pick up and go and then the other side I'm like it's not relatable. She's lucky she has a bf that does the job he does and she has hers. Something does seem off maybe it's all of us growing up and changing but looking back how she was one of the top influencers to now is like woah. Has she gotten rid of her G wagon yet?

Reactions: 10
Gingerbread bf 😂 he’s so ugly

yeah I’m sure in one of her blogs she said she couldn’t afford to insure it at the new house cause of where it would be parked 🙄 I think that was a lie and she just couldn’t afford the up keep of it never mind the insurance 😂

also she’s sat on she stories banging on about her anxiety and I think oh fair enough, she’s been open and honest I’ll listen.. no it’s just an excuse to sell some crappy product she probably doesn’t even use 🙄 it’s so obvious it’s all rehearsed too, nothing genuine about the ad and the product she’s trying to sell. God she’s such a bland bleeping influencer now and I honestly don’t know what happened to her.

also dislike her hair that dark, makes her so washed out

Reactions: 4
Gingerbread bf 😂 he’s so ugly

yeah I’m sure in one of her blogs she said she couldn’t afford to insure it at the new house cause of where it would be parked 🙄 I think that was a lie and she just couldn’t afford the up keep of it never mind the insurance 😂

also she’s sat on she stories banging on about her anxiety and I think oh fair enough, she’s been open and honest I’ll listen.. no it’s just an excuse to sell some crappy product she probably doesn’t even use 🙄 it’s so obvious it’s all rehearsed too, nothing genuine about the ad and the product she’s trying to sell. God she’s such a bland bleeping influencer now and I honestly don’t know what happened to her.

also dislike her hair that dark, makes her so washed out
I thought that too. I wonder what went through her head to get that G Wagon. Its funny I'm 25 but back then I thought she was so older than me and I looked at it like I wish I could have one when I'm older. I dunno why she gives way older vibes. But I think that purchase was braggy and to flex.

I remember her struggling through lockdown and whilst I empathise she still had a great job to pick up when she wants and escape and spend money on things to help her health and well being. And sometimes I don't want to undermine her struggle but I'm like your life looks great it could be worse!!! The complaining at times does come across as be mindful.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed this bore a couple of years back, because 1. She was a bore, and 2. I actually realised whenever I heard her speak I wanted to punch my screen.
Just had a look on her insta to see what she’s up to and shock horror… absolutely nothing other than copying the micro trend of boring “artsy”, low exposure/b&w photos (ahem Lucy Watson).

Her engagement is really shite too on those posts she’s left the like count on.
I’m not surprised, I’ve seen about 50,000 other Instagram pages that look the exact same as hers. So basic, so very boring 😴

Reactions: 9
Her recent stories are in poor taste. You want to be taken seriously talking about your mental health but try and make a quick buck by shilling tit. Once I saw the link I just came off stories. Don’t know why I still follow her to be honest. With the new algorithm I barely see who I’m following that’s probably why.

I don't know how she can try to pretend she has zero filler in her face. It's actually ridiculous now - she looks so completely different to how she looked ten years ago. Pretty much like a different person.

Reactions: 6
I thought that too. I wonder what went through her head to get that G Wagon. Its funny I'm 25 but back then I thought she was so older than me and I looked at it like I wish I could have one when I'm older. I dunno why she gives way older vibes. But I think that purchase was braggy and to flex.

I remember her struggling through lockdown and whilst I empathise she still had a great job to pick up when she wants and escape and spend money on things to help her health and well being. And sometimes I don't want to undermine her struggle but I'm like your life looks great it could be worse!!! The complaining at times does come across as be mindful.
what was she struggling with in lockdown?

I unfollowed this bore a couple of years back, because 1. She was a bore, and 2. I actually realised whenever I heard her speak I wanted to punch my screen.
Just had a look on her insta to see what she’s up to and shock horror… absolutely nothing other than copying the micro trend of boring “artsy”, low exposure/b&w photos (ahem Lucy Watson).

Her engagement is really shite too on those posts she’s left the like count on.
I’m not surprised, I’ve seen about 50,000 other Instagram pages that look the exact same as hers. So basic, so very boring 😴
It’s way way less interesting than it used to be and yeah she’s tryna do the low key artsy minimalist “I don’t even try with my page or my photos” type thing for ages now but it’s just boring lol. No real imagination in her style either

personally I think she’s ok for money, she might have been smart and saved or invested when she was advertising for everyone back in 2017 times. I reckon her parents would have advised her well judging by what I’ve seen of them. And Joe seems like he comes from money and also earns a few bob himself. As they seem happy without kids I reckon they pretty much do live a nice life of disposable income on dinners out and holidays - defo holidays as we know!

However 1000% she got the g wagon back then as a status piece

Her opinion of herself is really up there eh. Not even cocktails or food or or or... Mind blowing.

Reactions: 4