Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit was so dead. Sarah’s come a long way from these days. I was so jel of this little romper lol the trainers are awful but it was so much better than whatever she’s wearing this year wtf
02662587-8C7B-45FF-B962-8E302CDF55EE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
That outfit was so dead. Sarah’s come a long way from these days. I was so jel of this little romper lol the trainers are awful but it was so much better than whatever she’s wearing this year wtfView attachment 1204246
Totally agree, she’s more fashion over style now and just try’s too hard to fit in with the latest Instagram trend . She used to have that cool girl / Tom boy but make it glam look . She just looks like every other robot on the gram now and has no individualality . And that fake close eye , hand on chest fake laugh she does in front of Joe everytime he says something remotely funny in that M O N O T O N E voice of his just gives me the ickkkkk.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, she’s more fashion over style now and just try’s too hard to fit in with the latest Instagram trend . She used to have that cool girl / Tom boy but make it glam look . She just looks like every other robot on the gram now and has no individualality . And that fake close eye , hand on chest fake laugh she does in front of Joe everytime he says something remotely funny in that M O N O T O N E voice of his just gives me the ickkkkk.
YES THE FAKE LAUGH omg
I can’t stand it, it’s like she’s really squeezing it out 😩

I can’t believe she went away for 3weeks when her 2nd dog was still a puppy 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
1658126734852.png

This is not really wedding appropriate, imagine someone turning up like this to the whole day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4