Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I understand the concept of what it is but the word portfolio implies fingers in many pies. To greater success than Sarah possibly but nonetheless someone who does many things.

a portfolio entrepreneur could also easily be someone with a portfolio of different businesses or different areas of focus. Sarah has the (not) tarot cards, nbbs, blogging, interiors, coaching etc.

I see people on LinkedIn using the term to big up the the fact that they have a couple of businesses. Business bullshit buzzword bingo 😊

either way the “coaching” element is still unregulated and even offering it for free who’s to say there aren’t upgrades along the way? Perhaps the freebie is the hook to get you in. Speculation on my part of course.

they certainly look more professional, I agree.
I agree in the sense that the basic membership to access resources is free, but the courses or anything else they offer will come at a cost. And that's fair enough if the courses are well run and ethical, but to be honest, right now I find it hard to trust anything 'online' related to caching.

Reactions: 5
Oh definitely. Not saying she’s not legit. Just commenting on the term portfolio entrepreneur which is something I see people misusing on LinkedIn - no doubt the terrible twins would classify themselves in the same vein. Or Sarah for that matter.
I know what you mean. The MLM coaching world have basically appropriated the language of legit business people and now we don’t know who to trust. It makes me angry the way the ambition of women has been used as a weapon against us

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh definitely. Not saying she’s not legit. Just commenting on the term portfolio entrepreneur which is something I see people misusing on LinkedIn - no doubt the terrible twins would classify themselves in the same vein. Or Sarah for that matter.
And here's another reason Sarah Akwisombe needs to not only be brought to justice, but very visibly too. Her unethical practices have instilled a sense of fear into many of us. "once bitten twice shy" as they say, and she's tarnished many good mentors and business coaches in the eyes of her victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: “buy a crystal, buy a rock, but don’t mention refunds or you’ll get a block.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“buy a crystal, buy a rock, but don’t mention refunds or you’ll get a block...still craving Lewys.....” too far ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s removed the title of her book from her bio. Does she not realise that all of these micro actions demonstrate that she’s nervy AF?

• Heart
  • Haha
We all thought it 😉
Guilty as charged! 😂😂😂😂

She’s removed the title of her book from her bio. Does she not realise that all of these micro actions demonstrate that she’s nervy AF?
100%

Do you think it's after us seeing the article about how to game the bestsellers list? Or is she scared of more negative reviews on the book, or contact to the Sunday Times book team? Or the publisher of the book?

Either way, she's getting worried - good. Hopefully Sarah Akwisombe will have a revelation and realise that the only way to stop this situation that worsens by the day is to refund all the money. Not the ones she's legally obliged to (as advised by her imaginary /useless - either way, it's poor advice), all of them.

Sarah - we know you watch these threads. You know the way to resolve the situation. Just give the refunds and you can enjoy Christmas with your family in peace and at peace. For once in your life, do the right thing.

• Heart
Yeah I understand the concept of what it is but the word portfolio implies fingers in many pies. To greater success than Sarah possibly but nonetheless someone who does many things.

a portfolio entrepreneur could also easily be someone with a portfolio of different businesses or different areas of focus. Sarah has the (not) tarot cards, nbbs, blogging, interiors, coaching etc.

I see people on LinkedIn using the term to big up the the fact that they have a couple of businesses. Business bullshit buzzword bingo 😊

either way the “coaching” element is still unregulated and even offering it for free who’s to say there aren’t upgrades along the way? Perhaps the freebie is the hook to get you in. Speculation on my part of course.

they certainly look more professional, I agree.
Bottom line is 1. They have actual experience in sectors far more sound than the frilly world of interiors, blogging & bullshit courses ran by a person with no qualifications & relevant experience long standing enough to warrant offering advice & running courses period & 2. They are offering a free service so until anyone tries it they do not know. Plus if they do lead into courses charging to commence you can always say thanks but no thanks & do your own due diligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She slowly but surely keeps deleting stuff, the book title, the stories about buying the house, the stories about work life balance where she boasts that “she asked for it” - she left those stories about women and money where she claims that if you’re a woman and don’t care about making money you’re doing us all a disservice.

That’s when I thought “what a dick”. Guilt ripping people into buying her courses basically.

The book reviews aren’t great - maybe she’s worried that someone will share all the bad press there...

I wonder if she's worried about the next round of Media coverage and more digging through both her bullshit back story and her ongoing lack of ethics in professional and personal life?

I'm not sure about this business of swooping in and saving Sarah's jaded customers on Twitter by the other company. They all have bona fide qualifications, granted, but the offer of free help must eventually turn into sold courses. I feel that these people are vulnerable and, whilst it's a good sales move, it's a little under hand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
A portfolio entrepreneur sounds to me like lots of fingers in lots of pies ... (similar to Sarah having lots of fingers in lots of pies). IMHO
Only these people built teams, added value and sold their companies and now lecture others in a formal and regulated environment...

There’s a huge difference to the calibre of mentors here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's worried about the next round of Media coverage and more digging through both her bullshit back story and her ongoing lack of ethics in professional and personal life?
And also the looming small claims court papers that are on their way to her!!!

I'm not sure about this business of swooping in and saving Sarah's jaded customers on Twitter by the other company. They all have bona fide qualifications, granted, but the offer of free help must eventually turn into sold courses. I feel that these people are vulnerable and, whilst it's a good sales move, it's a little under hand 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s a free opportunity for people to try and understand what looks like how coaching and mentoring should be done.
I am assuming that you don’t have to say year to anything if you don’t want to...and you won’t be out of pocket.
It’s an oops for them to look legit.
They must be confident that they are good to be offering support gratis.

• Heart
It’s a free opportunity for people to try and understand what looks like how coaching and mentoring should be done.
I am assuming that you don’t have to say year to anything if you don’t want to...and you won’t be out of pocket.
It’s an oops for them to look legit.
They must be confident that they are good to be offering support gratis.
[/QUOTE]

I suppose it is an opportunity just that no one had to say yeah to Sarah's courses yet she upsold a fair amount of them. Just being cynical, I know

Reactions: 3
She slowly but surely keeps deleting stuff, the book title, the stories about buying the house, the stories about work life balance where she boasts that “she asked for it” - she left those stories about women and money where she claims that if you’re a woman and don’t care about making money you’re doing us all a disservice.

That’s when I thought “what a dick”. Guilt ripping people into buying her courses basically.

The book reviews aren’t great - maybe she’s worried that someone will share all the bad press there...
If Sarah Akwisombe is on a bit of a deleting mission, it's important to include ALL these links below in all claims, chargebacks etc, including the Undelete one at the top where all her deleted social content can be found. Also at the bottom is the damning video clip where she says it was just about getting money in, and didn't care about servicing the clients:

Links to key media and assets:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business

• Heart
It’s not under hand at all. It’s free. If any of Sarah’s customers end up taking her up on it & decide to move on to a paid course then it’s on them to make a decision based on due diligence, a need for the actual course & taking into consideration past experiences. They can say no & if they feel pressured then they should be stepping away from all courses until they can make decisions regarding them until such time as they can say yes with a clear mind & the ability to undertake due diligence. If they can’t undertake basic due diligence they should seriously be reconsidering setting up an actual business or outsourcing the administration, business & commerce side to someone who can.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.