Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy smokes...... Have a look at the bios of the mentors in The Inspiration Space ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

These are NOT Croydon badgirl wannabes who've chopped and changed to chase fast money. They're serious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy smokes...... Have a look at the bios of the mentors in The Inspiration Space ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

These are NOT Croydon badgirl wannabes who've chopped and changed to chase fast money. They're serious.

Itโ€™s great that this Sarah debacle is highlighting what a charlatan she really is and that there are great honest qualified women doing it the right way. ๐Ÿงก

Impressive...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If we take one positive from this situation, its that we now know there is awesome support like this out there, for free. Sarah Akwisombe must be devastated to see this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"I'm thinking of getting a mentor to help me grow my business. Should I pick:

1: a bagger with no experience or proper skills but a nice pink backdrop, but she'll cost me ยฃ199 a month and may not deliver
2: a female mentor who founded and sold a biotech company, now works in private equity and is free"

Tough choice..... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, didn't SA declare that she wouldn't be putting her face to her latest venture, so that it wouldn't distract people from the product? Guess that didn't last too long....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about "Holler with the rinsin' sound" for the next thread title which is a line from 'With a little bit of luck".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you mean refunds Sarah.....?
Refunding money, apologising to all the people you ripped off, getting a job, getting off social media and spending time with your family? ๐Ÿค”

Just a thought ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

And good to see another day of follower losses too!

Screenshot_20201213_172818.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

A portfolio entrepreneur sounds to me like lots of fingers in lots of pies ... (similar to Sarah having lots of fingers in lots of pies). IMHO

Reactions: 1
A portfolio entrepreneur sounds to me like lots of fingers in lots of pies ... (similar to Sarah having lots of fingers in lots of pies). IMHO
It's basically a venture capitalist/business angel. So think someone who's made a good chunk of money, invests in businesses, but is actively involved in developing them to the next level, often then exiting at the next investment round.

Reactions: 5
It's basically a venture capitalist/business angel. So think someone who's made a good chunk of money, invests in businesses, but is actively involved in developing them to the next level, often then exiting at the next investment round.
Yeah I understand the concept of what it is but the word portfolio implies fingers in many pies. To greater success than Sarah possibly but nonetheless someone who does many things.

a portfolio entrepreneur could also easily be someone with a portfolio of different businesses or different areas of focus. Sarah has the (not) tarot cards, nbbs, blogging, interiors, coaching etc.

I see people on LinkedIn using the term to big up the the fact that they have a couple of businesses. Business bullshit buzzword bingo ๐Ÿ˜Š

either way the โ€œcoachingโ€ element is still unregulated and even offering it for free whoโ€™s to say there arenโ€™t upgrades along the way? Perhaps the freebie is the hook to get you in. Speculation on my part of course.

they certainly look more professional, I agree.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I understand the concept of what it is but the word portfolio implies fingers in many pies. To greater success than Sarah possibly but nonetheless someone who does many things.

a portfolio entrepreneur could also easily be someone with a portfolio of different businesses or different areas of focus. Sarah has the (not) tarot cards, nbbs, blogging, interiors, coaching etc.

I see people on LinkedIn using the term to big up the the fact that they have a couple of businesses. Business bullshit buzzword bingo ๐Ÿ˜Š

either way the โ€œcoachingโ€ element is still unregulated and even offering it for free whoโ€™s to say there arenโ€™t upgrades along the way? Perhaps the freebie is the hook to get you in. Speculation on my part of course.

they certainly look more professional, I agree.
Hereโ€™s her bio from the University - looks more than legit to me...https://www.winchester.ac.uk/about-...e/staff-directory/staff-profiles/iannotti.php

Reactions: 2
Right nearly time for thread #8 ๐Ÿ˜… what shall we call it ?
mine Is Sarah Akwisombe #8 rinsed and not convinced about manifestation .
Or #8 the money is rinsing .
โ€œSo you donโ€™t want to see me - being really shady, Uh-Ohโ€ (Dua Lipaโ€˜s โ€˜If you donโ€™t want to see meโ€™)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.