Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she bragged about the garden shed being paid upfront but didn’t say anything about the Tesla which turns out to be leased.

The other reason why she is scrutinised financially is that the used misrepresentation through her milli journey to attract customers (I’m doing it and I’ll teach you how).

She is still using misrepresentation for her other business (sold out within hours, it was gone before I could put it on the website, recycling the same photo of boxes, next to Amazon boxes) - it is absolutely right she gets scrutinised in the hope that a potential buyer reads here and won’t buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think if they had paid off the mortgage she DEFINITELY would have communicated that! Another great thing go brag about I would have thought.
Agreed "I made a million in lockdown and paid off the mortgage on my dream house! Join my inner circle for just £19,997 to find out how you can too!"

Her early morning tweets suggest financial worries:

Reactions: 5
Unless she was a cash buyer, it wouldn't have been within her interest to pay a mortgage off in full right after taking the product out - so many fees.

Reactions: 1
Back to the shed.

I wonder if NBBS paid for it as a business expense, would help out with tax etc... and if they decide to dissolve the business, then that’s the shed taken care of.

I know someone mentioned Sara Tasker a while back, she’s a good egg. And made good money, her INSTA course is good. She has a good positive community, and that to be honest is what people pay for too. I’m sure those in SI hoped to bond with others rather than compete, right?
Sara’s also a decent human being (IMO).

I can recommend Sas Petherick (who I discovered through Sara Tasker) who is the best coach I’ve ever come across.

But ST/SP are a totally different community to what SA has to offer. So they may not be your groove.

@marmitesandwichesfortea hows everything going love? X

Reactions: 2
I forgot to share this in here too! The fantastic Liana Fricker has offered FREE membership of their mentoring community, where the mentors are experts in their field, not just popup insta-coaches like Sarah Akwisombe. So good to see free membership like this, as it'll hopefully kill the market for Sarah and her peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I forgot to share this in here too! The fantastic Liana Fricker has offered FREE membership of their mentoring community, where the mentors are experts in their field, not just popup insta-coaches like Sarah Akwisombe. So good to see free membership like this, as it'll hopefully kill the market for Sarah and her peers.
To
So great to know that there are people with integrity and honour willIng to reach out with support and kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personal situation, I have a couple of paypal disputes open and a couple of credit card disputes open. Once those have been finalised and decided, there is a group of us ready to submit to small claims (but of course a few of us are waiting for paypal/banks to come back to us first).
I’m drafting my ‘take’ on the whole situation and how it’s affected customers financially and emotionally, & will be sending that off to my contact shortly, though waiting to see if @Thetruthwillout wants to add anything.
Sorry I forgot to ask you, can you share your email address again please? Lost it in among 7000 posts about this scammer!

Reactions: 2
Also, if push came to shove and Sarah had to sell the house. If the shed has been built as a company expense solely for business purposes then she must declare it as capital gains and a percentage of the whole house sale is paid as a huge tax bill. That’s definitely 100% confirmed as sister and husband had it when they converted out buildings at their property.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she removed the story highlight about her house purchase, where she talked about putting offers on a couple of properties without having her flat on sale (and being on a chain) and gazumping someone in order to get her current house.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting that she removed the story highlight about her house purchase, where she talked about putting offers on a couple of properties without having her flat on sale (and being on a chain) and gazumping someone in order to get her current house.
Good to know she's still seeing everything on here! But surely by now she must have registered that we can find it all on Undelete anyway..... 😂

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️Hi Sarah! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Personal situation, I have a couple of paypal disputes open and a couple of credit card disputes open. Once those have been finalised and decided, there is a group of us ready to submit to small claims (but of course a few of us are waiting for paypal/banks to come back to us first).
I’m drafting my ‘take’ on the whole situation and how it’s affected customers financially and emotionally, & will be sending that off to my contact shortly, though waiting to see if @Thetruthwillout wants to add anything.
You’ve got to submit small claims court proceedings individually. 👍🏽

Reactions: 3
There are so many incredible coaches out there who are leading with integrity and values. Can highly recommend Suzy Ashworth, Kate Taylor, Julie Creffield and Tamu Thomas.

• Heart
Right nearly time for thread #8 😅 what shall we call it ?
mine Is Sarah Akwisombe #8 rinsed and not convinced about manifestation .
Or #8 the money is rinsing .

• Heart
Right nearly time for thread #8 😅 what shall we call it ?
mine Is Sarah Akwisombe #8 rinsed and not convinced about manifestation .
Or #8 the money is rinsing .
God, as if we’re already nearly at that point!
If someone else could make it when we get there as I totally ballsed up naming this one 😂😂

“I’ve never rinsed anyone, except when I rinsed everyone”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Emails with new summary/media links more or less all sent.... 👍
Brilliant.
I’m sure everyone on here appreciates all the effort and diligence you’ve put into organising what is a press release from here. Hopefully you’ll all get your money back.

You mean business!

The world needs more people to stand up and fight for justice and what is right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Liana Fricker's organisation are retweeting their kind offer to Sarah Akwisombe victims - with her tagged in the post 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.