Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess we're now reaching a point where people are getting unbelievably frustrated with Sarah Akwisombe, her continuing lies and games, plus her goading posts on social media.

She chose to be the face of her personal brand, she chooses to behave in the most awful way, so the lines are a bit blurry to say the least.

Feels like something will snap soon, the situation is escalating and only getting worse the longer it goes on. I can't understand why she would put herself and her family through all this TBH, unless the money is gone and she is desperately clinging on. If it WAS there, surely Jason would have stepped in and said to give it back to protect the family?

The whole thing is a horrible mess.

Reactions: 9
People are only starting to pick on her personality and appearance because she’s being an absolute wank stain about everything and angering everyone. I wouldn’t usually condone this sort of behaviour, but for the amount that she’s deliberately winding everyone up, I don’t blame people for snapping and getting petty about her. It would happen to anyone, in any situation. This is a very emotional matter with a lot of money involved and it’s naturally getting nasty. Not the ideal scenario, but she brought it on herself.

Reactions: 8
Yes at the end of the day it’s her look out if she’s a narcissist or a tit person , we don’t want to detract from the fact there is a lot of women being left out of pocket and the very real threat of these snake oil salesmen and how unregulated the industry was . It’s easy for people to think it is just a bunch of people with a vendetta against her . As long as it stays on tattle anything goes though , if people choose to read about themselves then 🤷‍♀️
totally understand though while people want to attack her personally . She’s also inflaming the situation too .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her latest story? Interesting when you read the interpretation of the Tower card:

Screenshot_20201209_161047_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm no expert in these things, far from it in fact, but it seems as if Sarah knows that everything is burning all around her, but conversely is too stubborn to fix it.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest story? Interesting when you read the interpretation of the Tower card:

View attachment 340662

I'm no expert in these things, far from it in fact, but it seems as if Sarah knows that everything is burning all around her, but conversely is too stubborn to fix it.
Makes sense now. Oil the hinges is the Sophie admin person that was assisting NBBS. Know this for a fact as I met her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How many times will we see that same photo of the IKEA bag filled with boxes to show that she’s winning at business? It’s on again on the Bosstragic account

Monday vs Today. Same photo different scribbling
Wow. Exact same picture. Foolish old me thought that she wasn’t that daft 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow. Exact same picture. Foolish old me thought that she wasn’t that daft 🙄
This goes to show the kind of dodgy business person she is. The misrepresentation. Who know what kind of tricks she used during her milli journey...

Reactions: 3
You know what? I've posted enough pictures on here that Sarah "scammer" Akwisombe has seen. We know she loves to goad and laugh at things she sees here and on Twitter etc.

Well Sarah, try this for size you awful waste of skin:

Screenshot_20201209_184723.jpg

Full NBBS accounts up to Jan 2020 on the link below (publicly available information so no privacy issue).

Key points:

- NBBS has a "caution" credit score
- Indication but not total certainty that Sarah's previous revenue claims (pre-Llewy) were exaggerated
- High debt ratio of 75%, when investors typically look for a max of 50-60% (remember her early posts about "choosing not to take investment to scale"? More likely they looked at the books and blew her out)
- Incorporated 2017, undermining her "5 years of solid business" claim the other day.

Anyway, here's the full report, hope it's useful for some of you:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what? I've posted enough pictures on here that Sarah "scammer" Akwisombe has seen. We know she loves to goad and laugh at things she sees here and on Twitter etc.

View attachment 340854

Full NBBS accounts up to Jan 2020 on the link below (publicly available information so no privacy issue).

Key points:

- Indication but not total certainty that Sarah's previous revenue claims (pre-Llewy) were exaggerated
- High debt ratio of 75%, when investors typically look for a max of 50-60% (remember her early posts about "choosing not to take investment to scale"? More likely they looked at the books and blew her out)
- Incorporated 2017, undermining her "5 years of solid business" claim the other day.

Well done. Onwards and upwards lovely 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I notice through all this that Victoria (apartment nbr 4) on insta has been remarkably quiet. She’s a little more active on Twitter and calls herself a “manifestation and soulful business mentor”. She runs a manifestation course called the Abundance Academy and has a Manifestation Collective on Facebook.

once all the momentum took off for Sarah I wondered how Victoria was taking it as there was competition between them, interiors blogging and then all the woo woo, and then I wonder whatshe’s been thinking since it all went off.

anyone here on her Facebook thing or been on a course? Not Saying she’s done anything wrong or I’m not putting her in the same box as Sarah at all.

Just wondering actually

@Thetruthwillout yet according to her LinkedIn profile it was founded in 2015....
Was it called no bull blogging school first?

View attachment 340854

Key points:

Be interesting to see next months annual report!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.