Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coaching? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just had a look on her Ultraviolet agency page - looks like marketing/PR type services, but OH MY GOD look at the intro. Its like Akwisombe 2.0....

Her website homepage is terrifying, we give zero f*cks but we are ethical and professional experts.

Erm ok...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's literally acting like none of this was A) from her own making and B) like she can't resolve it.

You brought this on yourself Sarah, the longer you ignore the situation the louder people are going to be, and the more frequent this anxiety is going to be.

I'm not saying it's nice she's going through this, but she brought it all on herself. So instead of posting woe-is-me IG Stories, she needs to grow a backbone and do the right thing by her paying customers, because this is getting really boring now.
I've got a good mind to post all the article links onto each partner tweet she retweeted earlier today. Just to ensure 100% they all know what she's been up to.

That'll be a big backfire for her trying to push the negative tweets out of view ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

As you so rightly say @screamqueen the situation is worsening each day for her as frustration grows and more women get confidence to speak up. Even more so now there's another channel (twitter) that she can't control.

This is not going to end well for Sarah Akwisombe.

website homepage is terrifying, we give zero f*cks but we are ethical and professional experts.

Erm ok...
I thought that too! And supports a scammer.... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her website homepage is terrifying, we give zero f*cks but we are ethical and professional experts.

Erm ok...
Yeah I had a look earlier too. Great job ๐Ÿ™„
I've got a good mind to post all the article links onto each partner tweet she retweeted earlier today. Just to ensure 100% they all know what she's been up to.

That'll be a big backfire for her trying to push the negative tweets out of view ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

As you so rightly say @screamqueen the situation is worsening each day for her as frustration grows and more women get confidence to speak up. Even more so now there's another channel (twitter) that she can't control.

This is not going to end well for Sarah Akwisombe.

I thought that too! And supports a scammer.... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I have been biting my tongue and still haven't spoken up but it is getting seriously tempting...

Reactions: 4
Do it, FFS Barbara.

Also Ultraviolet agency - they have 786 followers on insta ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Account started over 3 years ago. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do it, FFS Barbara.

Also Ultraviolet agency - they have 786 followers on insta ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Account started over 3 years ago. Brilliant.
That is tragic, hahahahahaha

Sarah's on twitter now and getting super defensive ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'll be interested to see Sian's reply - her tweets about this have been excellently written, so I'm looking forward to seeing how she makes Sarah squirm further.

Also, the way she's brought up Sian's nice nature by referring to her previously checking in on Sarah - HOW can she not see that people's attitudes towards her have rightly shifted because of WHAT ๐Ÿ‘ SHE ๐Ÿ‘HAS ๐Ÿ‘DONE. Her ignorance is utterly deafening.

You can't fight this forever, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The website from Anna could do with some serious editing. It isn't mobile user friendly at all. Everything is flushed too far to the sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow the way she spoke to Sian , Sian will boot her arse for her on Twitter . See Sarah using Sians kind nature against her proving she took advantage of anyone she thought she could .

anxiety induced shopping ..with other peoples money .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That shed door is absolutely awful

Interesting to see that the Anna Butterworth *cough* aka Sarah's PR person is continuing to dig into the editors for the articles that have come out.

It's amazing to see the editors standing their ground and defending their articles published and the conversation being had ๐Ÿ‘
No idea why anyone would put their neck on the line for SA, she certainly wouldnโ€™t do the same for her!

Reactions: 6
No idea why anyone would put their neck on the line for SA, she certainly wouldnโ€™t do the same for her!
Nope, she literally embodies the mantra she told others of 'getting rid of dead wood'.

She strikes me as someone who only befriends people for what she can get out of them or how she can use their credentials to leverage herself, i've known people like her before. She doesn't come across as someone who has many genuine or close friends - as would be really apparent in her social media activity too.

• Heart
Nope, she literally embodies the mantra she told others of 'getting rid of dead wood'.

She strikes me as someone who only befriends people for what she can get out of them or how she can use their credentials to leverage herself, i've known people like her before. She doesn't come across as someone who has many genuine or close friends - as would be really apparent in her social media activity too.
Yes I totally agree with you. Also, all this replying to comments from randoms on her posts, she never bothered to do that before. It's ALWAYS about what she is going to get out of a situation, never about anyone else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.