Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please.. so chess is the new distraction. Get ready for the constant chess references on her grid/stories, then we all know what Sarah will do next...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: 3....2....1

Guys so many (1 random follower and 3 friends) have been asking me about chess and are interested in the different tactics involved. Do you struggle to understand chess even though you've never thought or cared about it? Have you mastered checkers and ready to go to the next level? Have you always thought it was a game for men because the colour of the board gives masculine low vibes? Are you looking for something to take your mind off being accountable?
Introducing MAJOR CHE$$ MOVES
Major Che$$ Moves can teach (I'm not a coach) you how to show up and play chess like a Bo$$ - I know simply amazing stuff!
It took me 20 minutes to put together and even though im not an expert I've won 2 games and only started playing 3 weeks ago which means I'm f***king SICK!
This is a chance for you to get a step-by-step guide on how to win (I'll use your time and money to figure out wtf I'm doing) because being a champion like me isn't that hard;)
Sign up to the waitlist now as spaces are limited and you don't want fomo. Once it begins and everyone shares their workouts (h/w for months 1-3) I know people will be messaging me to join but its too late - you obviously weren't serious about your future.
Major Che$$ Moves is a 6 months course (might be 3 or 4 though) priced at just £19999.99 a month but if you've purchased Toss magic (buy it again) you will get the course for the discounted price of £19999.97 with a free smoke stick.
Our large team Major Che$$ Mob (Jason & I) have been working so hard behind the scenes so once you get the launch email buy it quick! If you have any questions contact the team at [email protected]
Dislaimer - If you're unhappy with the quality remember im not a coach/guru and we are all figuring this out together, complaining and asking for refunds is very low vibes babe. If there's a problem just move on because I cant lose the Tesla so smile and share your workouts and fake success stories in a chance to win a repost on my socials, alternatively you can F**k off and do one.
*4 hours later*
WOW i can't believe so many of you (8 people) signed up.. remember the waitlist closes tonight so be quick, only a few spaces left (but there will still be an opportunity to join anytime).

* 2 months later - Sarah has been playing the Ukulele for 5 days*
Guys so many of you have been asking about my music career.. so I have created a course called Cush & Lele like a Bo$$ - how to learn the Ukulele while you smoke weed. So SICK right!?

This is the basic template Sarah uses for everything with segments she obviously learnt from Llewy. Its funny but dangerously sad, pathetic and not normal behaviour. She needs to give refunds and seek professional help not start a new business. When will the cycle end? o_O
Quite possibly the best thing I have seen on here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing about male contrepeneurs is they often target other men the issue in hand is that Sarah a woman herself targeted women who were driven to do better for themselves and introduced them to a a male con man . That’s why people are focusing on the fact that she’s bloody female .Girl code is not a free pass to do what you please .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing about male contrepeneurs is they often target other men the issue in hand is that Sarah a woman herself targeted women who were driven to do better for themselves and introduced them to a a male con man . That’s why people are focusing on the fact that she’s bloody female girl code is not a free pass to do what you please .
That's so true. Someone on twitter said she'd never have booked up with a male coach, but there was an implied trust and all the right messaging from Sarah Akwisombe. Obviously we now know it was just part of her mercenary approach.

Reactions: 6
That's so true. Someone on twitter said she'd never have booked up with a male coach, but there was an implied trust and all the right messaging from Sarah Akwisombe. Obviously we now know it was just part of her mercenary approach.
The fact she’s female made her approachable I would never sign up with a male muscle man coach but I might sign up with a trendy female I think is a
Mother and has a similar life . It really is relevant the fact she is a woman .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't read her nonsense any more. Is she still using her Llewy inspired "LOOK into MY eyes, and GIVE me ALL of your M8NEY" (capitalising key words a la NLP, but not quite hitting the mark)? This is one desperate woman.

Reactions: 3
Seems like they still have the monies as they are working on the office - just seen on Jason's stories. These people have no class!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The fact she’s female made her approachable I would never sign up with a male muscle man coach but I might sign up with a trendy female I think is a
Mother and has a similar life . It really is relevant the fact she is a woman .
This is absolutely the point she is failing to grasp. NONE of us would have signed up had we known she was partnering with Llewy, and she knew this from the beginning. Remember all the dancing around revealing who her "coach" was, saying that no one would like him/gel with him? She acted so giddy about it. She knew that had she revealed him at that point she wouldn't have sold anywhere near as many courses as she did, but she held the door open and guided us all in. Shutting and locking the door behind her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently she's waking up at 1am with anxiety attacks.

Yeah funny that, when you've stolen a shitload of money and people are coming at you from all corners to get their refunds....

I wonder if this shed work is a defiant push, to burn the remaining money so they can't do any refunds as "there's no money". Maybe their financial year is Jan-Dec and they want to zero out the books?

Anna Butterworth isn’t in PR. She just set up her own business. Saw her post on the NBBS Facebook group this morning.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Anna Butterworth isn’t in PR. She just set up her own business. Saw her post on the NBBS Facebook group this morning.
Coaching? 😂😂😂😂

Just had a look on her Ultraviolet agency page - looks like marketing/PR type services, but OH MY GOD look at the intro. Its like Akwisombe 2.0....

• Haha
Apparently she's waking up at 1am with anxiety attacks.

Yeah funny that, when you've stolen a shitload of money and people are coming at you from all corners to get their refunds....

I wonder if this shed work is a defiant push, to burn the remaining money so they can't do any refunds as "there's no money". Maybe their financial year is Jan-Dec and they want to zero out the books?
And spending money while she can't sleep too. She's laughing at us all, the women whose money she stole, like the classic narcissist she is 😡

Reactions: 4
Coaching? 😂😂😂😂

Just had a look on her Ultraviolet agency page - looks like marketing/PR type services, but OH MY GOD look at the intro. Its like Akwisombe 2.0....

Why would anyone want to do business with someone who doesn’t give a f*€k?
I would never get any work if that was my attitude? 😬😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Coaching? 😂😂😂😂

Gosh, did they coach Sarah or did she coach them?!

Why would anyone want to do business with someone who doesn’t give a f*€k?
I would never get any work I’d that was my attitude? 😬😩
Totally agree with you - there's a very fine line between being a business with confidence and knowing what you want, and being boastful and aggressive. Sadly this and Sarah's business operate with the latter.

Reactions: 3
When you feel like you let everyone down.... BECAUSE YOU DID, SARAH

Screenshot_20201208_160827.jpg

Up from 12-2 with anxiety? Sorry, no sympathy here. Give the money back and maybe the noise inducing your anxiety will quieten down a bit 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20201208_160844.jpg

Screenshot_20201208_160858.jpg

• Angry
When you feel like you let everyone down.... BECAUSE YOU DID, SARAH

View attachment 339507

Up from 12-2 with anxiety? Sorry, no sympathy here. Give the money back and maybe the noise inducing your anxiety will quieten down a bit 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 339508

View attachment 339509
She's literally acting like none of this was A) from her own making and B) like she can't resolve it.

You brought this on yourself Sarah, the longer you ignore the situation the louder people are going to be, and the more frequent this anxiety is going to be.

I'm not saying it's nice she's going through this, but she brought it all on herself. So instead of posting woe-is-me IG Stories, she needs to grow a backbone and do the right thing by her paying customers, because this is getting really boring now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.