Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's stitching herself up more and more here. She's no chance now she's facing a twitter onslaught.
Twitter is hectic! She will be eaten alive...thing is because she is a narcissist, she just can’t help herself and obviously will not just go away for a while and reflect.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The nerves to say she has given out 75K in refunds.... She had 200 + people who paid in advance for the 'business' course she was set to do with Llewy as well as 250 people who paid in advance for the 3rd month of Smashing it, none of which ever happened. That's your 75K there. Saying 'I've given out over 75K of refunds' makes it sound like it was her own money. IT WAS NOT! It was money sitting in the bank! It's ludicrous and frankly, quite thick of her, to think it was her own money.
In fact, if we do the math, £199 per person by 450 people = £98,550. However, a lot of people who registered for the 'business accelerator' came from SI so they 'only' paid £150. 75K seems about right.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For a supposed interiors expert you'd think she'd get a door more in keeping with the aesthetics of the rest - especially at a 40/50k budget!
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it! What's that door about?

• Haha
Twitter is hectic! She will be eaten alive...thing is because she is a narcissist, she just can’t help herself and obviously will not just go away for a while and reflect.
And of course there are awesome tools like Tweetdeck to allow victims to schedule round the clock posts sharing links even while they sleep (and Sarah doesn't as her phone is pinging notifications non stop) ..... 😜😜😜

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a temporary door - I hope so! She paid an interior designer to design the whole thing, which I find weird but I guess it’s her choice

I think it’s a temporary door - I hope so! She paid an interior designer to design the whole thing, which I find weird but I guess it’s her choice
Maybe because she isn’t one?! 😂

she’s just some chancer who’s desperate for fame that enjoyed decorating her own house and blogged about it a bit

Her “style” is copied from the people she aspires to be

• Haha
  • Heart
By 75k refunds I assume that means to people who had paid upfront for the whole of the smashing it course. She had no option but to pay back the 4 months that never happened.

Shocking how she admitted she and Llewy planned the course in 20 minutes as though that was something to be proud of.
The £75k will be month 1 of the business accelerator and month 3 of SI for those whose payment dates fell befor it was cancelled. Month 3 only 1 session was delivered and it was a crap session on how she made her milli! So legal will have told her she has to refund that. All the rest is a choice and she clearly is never going to thanks to her arrogance and the fact she knows her future earning potential is massively hindered by her crappy behavior..

Just wanted to ask what was the website you used to view deleted instagram posts? I have tried to look back through the threads but can’t see it

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she never finished that course but happy to stand corrected

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to ask what was the website you used to view deleted instagram posts? I have tried to look back through the threads but can’t see it
Here you go ❤

I’m pretty sure she never finished that course but happy to stand corrected
Alnost certain I read in a blog post where she says about "not finishing a prestigious diploma"

Reactions: 8
I believe she said somewhere that she didnt finish it, which is rather dry considering it was a open learning course, so basically she could do it all in her pace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.