Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By 75k refunds I assume that means to people who had paid upfront for the whole of the smashing it course. She had no option but to pay back the 4 months that never happened.

Shocking how she admitted she and Llewy planned the course in 20 minutes as though that was something to be proud of.

Reactions: 5
She's just responded with this.

She reckons she's forked out £75k on refunds - any of you lot here received your share of that?
She honestly doesn’t get that it’s her responsibility as a business owner to share the solicitors details?!

That’s what they are there for Sarah you absolute fool

This TV show is going to run for many series!! Which one of your amazing copywriters was writing the script again?! 😂

By 75k refunds I assume that means to people who had paid upfront for the whole of the smashing it course. She had no option but to pay back the 4 months that never happened.

Shocking how she admitted she and Llewy planned the course in 20 minutes as though that was something to be proud of.
I think that’s only the business accelerator money to be honest. As smashing it refunds were so patchy

Last edited:
Someone needs to reply ‘high vibe, babe’ to her latest aggressive outburst.

I think that’s only the business accelerator money to be honest. As smashing it refunds were so patchy
You’re probably right - I was only guessing.

Did some people pay upfront for the whole of SI or were they billed monthly?

Didn’t she say she was going to complete the course on her own? Is that happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Like how she said she wrote her book in 2 weeks while smoking weed. She also seemed to be pretty proud of that? I can imagine genuine authors thinking wow, what a joke!

Reactions: 4
I've worked with solicitors day in day out, and they literally always have a pa or receptionist to screen all their calls. You wouldn't even be on their radar even as a persistent caller unless you had something with gravitas, erm maybe like this - in which a solicitor would have intervened by now. This is all such bs, it's a joke

Reactions: 3
Loooool yes wonder happened to that?

If you stood by your programme then surely you’d carry on without Llewy??

She’s such a joke
She really is a total joke, can't be arsed to see anything through, always on to the next thing. There is no way she would have managed to come up with enough 'content' to pad out the rest of the SI course without Llewy D anyhow.

Reactions: 2

75k on refunds just shows what ridiculous figures she was pulling in anyhow.

She’s getting baited into all this, and it just shows how out of her depth she is.

She stands ZERO chance on Twitter, without the wannabe instahuns to support her

Reactions: 7
The website from Anna could do with some serious editing. It isn't mobile user friendly at all. Everything is flushed too far to the sides.
Why is everyone looking to help peeps like Sarah and Anna with lots of tips and free advice... let em sink to the bottom. Let em do their own damn work.
🤣

• Haha
Like how she said she wrote her book in 2 weeks while smoking weed. She also seemed to be pretty proud of that? I can imagine genuine authors thinking wow, what a joke!
That always completely baffled me, like how was that something to be proud of?

She stands ZERO chance on Twitter, without the wannabe instahuns to support her
Absolutely. So much easier to get visibility on these posts too than over on IG.

75k on refunds just shows what ridiculous figures she was pulling in anyhow.

She’s getting baited into all this, and it just shows how out of her depth she is.
Shows she’s always been an absolute chancer. She really had and still has no clue what she’s doing.

Why is everyone looking to help peeps like Sarah and Anna with lots of tips and free advice... let em sink to the bottom. Let em do their own damn work.
🤣
I was just commenting. Please can we not gatekeep each others' posts on here. It's the one space we have to say things without being blocked or shut down.

Last edited:
She's just responded with this.

She reckons she's forked out £75k on refunds - any of you lot here received your share of that?
The nerves to say she has given out 75K in refunds.... She had 200 + people who paid in advance for the 'business' course she was set to do with Llewy as well as 250 people who paid in advance for the 3rd month of Smashing it, none of which ever happened. That's your 75K there. Saying 'I've given out over 75K of refunds' makes it sound like it was her own money. IT WAS NOT! It was money sitting in the bank! It's ludicrous and frankly, quite thick of her, to think it was her own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.