Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.
God, it’s maddening that she STILL thinks we’re bothered by the affair.

Sarah, honestly none of us gave a monkey about what you got up to with him. None of us asked for the story, but you used it as a card in your Arsenal, for what purpose? I’m still not even sure. You opened that Pandora’s box,we never asked for that information, so that’s on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Antonina

Chatty Member
Omg someone asked if this is a 20th century tarot deck and her answer was so fucking rude, inviting this person to leave! To me it seemed a genuine question!

• Wow

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Holy shit.... Carmel Dickinson is going in on Sarah, and Anna too. Jesus. It's like watching someone pull out a sawn off shotgun at a knife fight.

Lots more reputable faces joining the conversation and liking posts.

Best get the chess set, the Uno cards and your last smoke stick out Sarah - you're gonna need them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Don’t know about anyone else, but this whole saga has really, REALLY made me appreciate my ‘prison’*****

*****day job; MLMS and contrepreneurs just tend to make it out to be the worst thing.

• Heart
Just saw the post by Jen Stanbrook and I am SO DISAPPOINTED. When I realised she was one of the select few at that manor fiesta a few months back I had no doubt in my mind that she wanted to reinvent herself as a coach for women above a certain age.

It was obviously heading that way... she had started talking more about non-Pinterest things. Putting herself more out there (TTT technique?).

I like Jen a lot but don't need anyone whose not really figured it all out and is not themselves in a great place financially to be the person I am going to be accountable to... since when do we need someone to keep an eye on us and whether we stray from our chosen path in the first place...

Price ending in a 7? Check ✔
FOMO inducing price rise? Check ✔
Quirky title making it seem friendly? Check ✔
NLP technique with capitals? Check ✔

This is getting boring now.

• Heart
I just can’t fathom how this is STILL going on.

I had a friend the other day ask how the “situation with the scam woman who did those courses” was going and I swear to the tattle gods, she was gobsmacked when I tried to fill her in (to be fair I probably missed half of it due to the sheer length of this shitty storyline).

Realise a few people have said it but. Had a business owner f’d up and apologised and owned it, and showed genuine empathy for customers that had been wronged, this would likely have all wrapped up by now. But because someone thought they could block and delete their way through it, and through sheer arrogance (or naivety) thought they’d get away with it, this has dragged on for far longer than it should have done.

• Heart

StanleySon

I have been watching with interest after all the hubbub of reaching the 1M I was like WTF I can barely watch her for 5 seconds, but then when this kicked off I somehow spotted her on Tattle - anyway:

Firstly - I’m sorry for everyone that she’s ripped off. I really hope you get your money back.

Secondly - honestly, there has been loads of sound advice here, but my advice (not legally trained at all, but have experience of making previous pay invoices they though they’d suddenly decided they didn’t want to pay...) anyway - is to go through the Small claims Court.

You all have all the info you need, plus the press articles. If she won’t give you her lawyers details, take the screenshot, and add that to the narrative.

I am are you will all win & she will not be able to cope with numerous claims in one go.

She’s dreadful. Good luck everyone. X

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Man I got a lot of love for Sian right now, yes girl!! :love:
Wiggle out of that one Sarah, you LITERALLY said you were rinsing people in that clip.. hahahahah

I believe It was this precise moment that Sarah found herself “rinsed”
“She was weighed , measured and found wanting “ the mic drop moment of the whole shit show so far. Sian take a bow

• Heart

mchi2el2

Sarah explaining why she created boss magic

“I just wanted to created something that’s accessible and you know stuff that... people can buy”

• Haha
  • Sick

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Yet again, incredibly stupid moves by Sarah Akwisombe, being arrogant enough to take it to twitter, where she's being absolutely annihilated.

She must be in a worse state than that fucking shed door right now 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!
It’s unbelievable that she assumes people will
Just pay her because she is who she is!
Who is she even??🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Excellent advice @StanleySon theres no way she can defend multiple claims , people are genuinely out of pocket so it’s not malicious .

Also what a legend Sian is .. I will watch makeitmoregeous with renewed gusto knowing how badass she is .

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
The boss babe phrase hugely pisses me off, partly why I ended up here on this thread. I work in a female dominated sector and I spent 12 years working various jobs to fit around bringing up my kids which was my choice. They hit secondary school age and I was able to take all my experience of those years (and every single workplace funded for qualification on offer) and run with it, go full time and I quadruped my salary within the next 5 years and I am now 40 years old in a very well paid role that still has potential to progress. The long game can pay off, why does everyone think it happens so fast? Experience and knowledge is not something happening to you once - you wouldn’t drive a car once and be ready to take a driving test! They all talk about growth but they talk out of their ass, growth is LONG TERM not just something that happens in the month of July.
All these types deserve to lose their money, credibility and followers
Think you might be in a similar industry to me , I’ve worked my arse off and it pays off eventually but I get so frustrated with this narrative that if you aren’t CEO of something in a year or two then you are somehow useless , Sarah seems to be unable to wait for anything .

Antonina

Chatty Member
The workouts are boring as fuck: basically an already skinny woman getting skinnier and drinking protein shakes. I get it that she’s proud of being skinny but if I were her I would turn inwards. As someone else’s said, no amount of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, card reading, or exercise will clear your dirty conscience or that horrible feeling of knowing you’ve done something wrong and not facing it. Her self worth will benefit greatly if she just did the right thing

It’s not too late Sarah

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
She’s digging up a big hole for herself by displaying such lack of awareness and business acumen. Let her shout on Twitter

The more I observe her the more she comes across as a bully tbh

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Barry you have to reply “well his wife was” to her ‘no one else was in a relationship with this guy’ tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone seen her latest story? Interesting when you read the interpretation of the Tower card:

View attachment 340662

I'm no expert in these things, far from it in fact, but it seems as if Sarah knows that everything is burning all around her, but conversely is too stubborn to fix it.
Makes sense now. Oil the hinges is the Sophie admin person that was assisting NBBS. Know this for a fact as I met her.

• Wow
  • Heart