Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

Talk about backfiring...... 😂😂😂😂

Another one to add to the list for future threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
There are not many people in this world who are truly altruistic and it’s not out of the goodness of your heart that you sell people products, it’s just your business model
Women helping women is just a USP. It’s not a charitable act

• Heart
I dont have a twitter account but need to point out Anna Butterworth is ill informed.

Anna Butterworth
@thisisntanna

·
Nov 27

But these aren’t refunds related to the course with Llewy as they’ve all been refunded already. Deciding after the fact that you want a refund for something you’ve already received is just fishing and opportunistic

Anna, the refunds relating to courses with Llewy have not been refunded.

Let me remind you what the courses were:
Smashing it - months 1, 2, 3
Fearless and Focused
Major Money Moves

Wanting refunds in hindsight is not 'fishingl' when you were explicitly told DO NOT QUESTION THE PROGRAMME. Those that did, were bullied and intimidated.

Anna Butterworth, please check the facts.
And Show Up Glow Up 1 & 2

I personally like the tweet that says “and if the service is poor then request a refund. It’s not complicated”

Oh Anna. We’ve requested refunds, because the service was poor. They were denied.

• Heart
  • Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I’d say Boss magic is a filler or a spacer to allow Sarah to remain in the public eye and get the feedback and likes she craves whilst simultaneously avoiding having to deal with any of the fallout of her courses . She probably doesn’t care it won’t make her money as long as she’s still got fans blowing smoke up her arse .

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
Disappointing to see Veronica Dearly buying her UNO card. It’s an unfollow from me, or anyone that supports this new venture funded out of Sarah victims’ money

• Sad
  • Wow

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
The damage to her reputation was all a big game of chance wasn’t it . She took the gamble it didn’t pay off 🤷‍♀️ as people aren’t stupid .

• Heart

FFS Barbara

I’m so sorry to hear you were effected by her actions too, it’s awful she has absolutely no sympathy for what she’s put people through or any accountability.
It really is. Thank you. I am OK, but the whole thing really messed with my head and had me questioning my judgement, second guessing decisions, etc. Can't stand the woman now and always had my doubts about her. This whole mess has taught me that I should listen to my instincts more so for that I thank her actually!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Antonina

Chatty Member
I have an issue with how she screams mental health when things don’t go her way. The dark thoughts, the anxiety. The woman never apologised or recognised the negative impact she had on other women, who lost precious money during the pandemic. It’s hard to have sympathy for her.

Next she will play the feminist card

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
She could also get in trouble with the ASA for promoting her clients businesses and not marking it as an Ad. I know someone said that it should only be marked as an Ad if she’s getting paid, but she is, her clients pay for her “coaching” and if she helps her clients gaining new audience it should be marked as an Ad.

I was looking back at her profile yesterday and she seemed to have had such a good shot with interiors and her blogging school, and a good life with a nice family. I still can’t believe it she blew it all for the pursuit of cash, such a cautionary tale about how money for the sake of money doesn’t bring happiness, quite the opposite. Her 2020 profile is nothing like the old days, it’s tacky and tasteless, all about making money, spending money, and the drama.

I still find it crazy that she could have fixed this and come out stronger, but she decided to go down the greed route, which totally ruined her, her family and her business.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I SCREAMED when I saw @waitingfor_therefund comment and then Sarah told them to f**k off..

She literally looked like she was about to pass out in rage.

Well done to whoever you are. Keep applying pressure guys!!! 😂
20201206_203906.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Truesay

Even in the tweets where she's trying to play victim, she's lying!! "2 month association"? No Sarah it was much longer than that and you know it. Perhaps you would like us to post a precise timeline here and disprove your deliberate attempt to misdirected yet again?

View attachment 336513

April until September I believe?

shes writing publically to the editor of the best articles written against her, id say she's doing her best to gain sympathy. I don't get how she's so clueless to the negative repercussions her customers have faced though. Zero self awareness in that respect

Anna Butterworth was an early member of Money & Manifesting and from what I remember she reported back in the group a couple of times over the course of a few years to share that she'd had big positive changes happen in her life after taking the course.
Shame on her (Anna Butterworth) for trying to spin an angle on this and deflect from what's really happened.

Anyone backing Sarah at this point are
1. Doing it for their own gain (Jen)
2. Know her personally and are scared of Sarah and have to show solidarity
3. Uninformed
4. Thick as!

Anyone that has a shred of a moral compass and has followed the facts closely, would not be standing by her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Her morning exercise clips are not a pleasant thing to watch and I struggle to see the point of sharing them anyway, it’s not like she’s a fitness guru and her routine seems chaotic and pointless anyway.

Also I noticed she is tagging a lot of random businesses now, whereas only couple months ago she wouldn’t tag businesses of her clients that paid her lots for “coaching”.

Funny that 🤣
Eating and exercise is about control. These are the only 2 things she seems able to control right now.

• Heart

magiceyeposter

Honestly I’m so frigging sick of female “coaches” telling fellow females that they’re not enough. If you tell someone they need CLARITY, they’re going to start to doubt themselves.

I’m Jen’s target audience and good Lord, wtf does she think anyone is going to pay £120 for a 6 month CLARITY group with the common denominator being the menopause.

Interestingly, her and Sarah used to run a pinning course together. Didn’t last long.

On another note, does Sarah not proof read her posts? Love the Freudian slip...let’s see if she changes it after reading here!

Attachments

• Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
You see, in Covid times, when people have had to come together, support each other, help each other, a greedy business woman with no morals isn’t going down well. No one likes that ruthless business model, it’s so out of touch.

• Heart

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
On that podcast vid linked by Sian you can see how hyped up Sarah was when she was talking about making all these money and rinsing all these people. Not quite so chirpy in her toss magic videos now is she

• Haha
  • Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
It’s costing her more not to have refunded - she instantly lost all the credibility she had, by making the short sighted choice to keep the money

I remember when she announced her book deal she had many big accounts congratulating her and sharing it. With Bosstragic? Nothing, except wannabe coaches desperate for some exposure and perhaps a couple of mates.

• Heart

Mscher

yes i remember this too! And at the same time said that she was only in a place to work with him because she'd done so much inner work over the last few years (i assume she was talking about manifesting with Jen)...but then not long after at all there is space open to anyone who will pay....:unsure:
Also manifesting is a very real practice that if explored and learned by credible people in the field it does work. It’s a lot more connected to science and the nervous system and the energetic body than ever came through in the M and M course I took with Sarah and Jen. She has given manifestation a horrendous reputation. Anyone really interested in exploring manifestation- go check out To be Magnetic and Lacy Phillips work and Joe Dispenza.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
And as they say......

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

So when it's a lot of women scorned, ripped off for hundreds of thousands of pounds, and then mocked, gaslit, lied to and attacked on an ongoing basis, don't be surprised that the level of repercussions would make hell itself look like an idyllic spa weekend.

• Heart